Recent content by Vivisecta

1. Vivisecta

Oh yeah, and then the WIP projects just pile up and up... It's the worst!

Oh yeah, and then the WIP projects just pile up and up... It's the worst!
  2. Vivisecta

I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!)...

I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
  3. Vivisecta

RMMZ A Swim to the Sky

A Swim to the Sky SYNOPSIS It had always been Lunaus' dream as a merfolk to see the world above The Barrier. The stories about the night sky and the endless lights twinkling with the rhythm of the waves had captivated them since they were little. The only thing holding them back from living...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaracsuss