Recent content by VK_Vorpal King

1. VK_Vorpal King

Hi, good news from MogHunter, you can already downloaded and read the terms from his new blog...

Hi, good news from MogHunter, you can already downloaded and read the terms from his new blog, check out his twitter
  2. VK_Vorpal King

MogHunter has disappeared.

Good news from MogHunter and statement from him why he do that you can check by yourself in twitter.
  3. VK_Vorpal King

If no one IRL supports your work, you need to be tough

This is exactly what happened to me back in 2012 when I was just exploring this, my parents were not happy with what I was learning and it had a very bad impact on me for several years until I can try it back slowly, I hope everyone can get through it if they experience that bad thing...
  4. VK_Vorpal King

At least the MogHunter itself is okay or I hope so, for his blog can wait until the person...

At least the MogHunter itself is okay or I hope so, for his blog can wait until the person itself talking about it on his Twitter when everything is fine for him.
  5. VK_Vorpal King

It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...

It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
  6. VK_Vorpal King

Moghunter twitter is back? Check out his twitter guys.
  7. VK_Vorpal King

ReIris's MZ Edit

It's so beautiful!
  8. VK_Vorpal King

RPG Maker Resources Preservation Society Thread

I hope moghunter will provide a statement regarding the matter he just disappeared from all the platforms he uses... it had only been 24 hours that he'd been missing, maybe he needed some time to think about all these things.
  9. VK_Vorpal King

I'm relieved that the Moghunter is fine, at least that's good news for me.
  10. VK_Vorpal King

Yeah, at least that's all we can do, it's been a long time since I used the plugin, and now I...

Yeah, at least that's all we can do, it's been a long time since I used the plugin, and now I hope Moghunter just changes the flow like a yanfly instead of quitting altogether. But whatever Moghunter decides, I will respect it.
  11. VK_Vorpal King

I hope so too, and me neither don't know if MogHunter was "he"/"she"

I hope so too, and me neither don't know if MogHunter was "he"/"she"
  12. VK_Vorpal King

How do I change my username?

Hi @Archeia I'd like to change my username to be VK_Vorpal King. Thanks!
  13. VK_Vorpal King

Yeah, he disappeared without tell anything, in fact he's planning to making star ocean battle...

Yeah, he disappeared without tell anything, in fact he's planning to making star ocean battle system for MZ, so yeah... it's weird when all of sudden he's just disappeared without telling anything....
  14. VK_Vorpal King

Moghunter twitter, youtube, and webpage is disappeared.....

Moghunter twitter, youtube, and webpage is disappeared.....
  15. VK_Vorpal King

[TWings] Party Manager / Tavern (Suikoden-like)

@TWings Just what I need for my little Project,thanks it works wonderful. Thanks. EDIT 1: Just found a problem here, I already check your demo to see how it work, and I recreate in my own project follows all plugin command sequences just like your demo, everyting is working except Removing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilogy/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesBelton