Recent content by vociferocity

1. vociferocity

Finally about to release Witch Quest!

Finally about to release Witch Quest!
  2. vociferocity

Yanfly Learn Skills - How to Upgrade All Skills?

Thank you! These scripts look really cool, thanks for linking them. They don't seem like quite what I'm looking for, but they might point me in the right direction :) What about calling a common even when learning a skill; do you know how to do that?
  3. vociferocity

Yanfly Learn Skills - How to Upgrade All Skills?

Hi gang, I'm using Yanfly's Learn Skills script, and I'm not sure how to use it (or modify it) to get what I want: basically I want a skill that the player can Learn that will upgrade all other skills the player can learn. I have three planned upgrades, so I'm not sure just replacing the skills...
  4. vociferocity

it's my birthday!!

it's my birthday!!
  5. vociferocity

Witch Quest!

thank you for the feedback! that pretty much follows what I was thinking, so I don't think I'll release a demo. I've got some people playtesting as I go to make sure it's balanced and not buggy, so that aspect of a demo is covered.
  6. vociferocity

Sneak Peek 3 - What ARE these for anyway?

a beholder! gotta love some dnd-themed battlers.
  7. vociferocity

loot menu script

Oh cool, good to know! I think I'm right with what I've got, but I'll keep that in mind if I want to get a bit fancier. Thanks :)
  8. vociferocity

Witch Quest!

thanks! hopefully (uni assignments permitting) you guys will be able to play it soon enough. I've "finished" the first chunk of the game, so now I'm putting it through rigorous boyfriend testing to see where it's buggy/terrible. After that I might post that demo here..but honestly I'm not sure...
  9. vociferocity

loot menu script

I know I can make loot items unusable, I've already done that. I want to actually separate them into another tab so as to make it more obvious to the player what's loot and what's a regular item. I don't want to get rid of key items, and I want to keep weapons and armour visible in the change...
  10. vociferocity

loot menu script

I'm looking for a script that I'm sure already exists, but I can't track it down for the life of me. Basically, I want to remove weapons and armour from the item menu, and add a loot option. I also want to be able to tag specific items as "loot", whereby they can't be used/consumed, only sold...
  11. vociferocity

These icons are the best thing since, well, you know

These icons are the best thing since, well, you know
  12. vociferocity

I kinda expected to find a stealth bread pun in this status

I kinda expected to find a stealth bread pun in this status
  13. vociferocity

Witch Quest!

thanks for the support, guys :) @Candacis: you're right, I should add some more detail/background info! It is a one character team, but I'll add some stuff on the other important characters. thanks for the heads up :)  & yeah, dropbox is what I'm using to back it up. so useful! edit: totally...
  14. vociferocity

Witch Quest!

A note: I was previously working on a game called Princess Rescue, but my laptop died and I lost all the data. Somehow I hadn't backed it up, ever. Great work, me. Anyway, I have begun this game as a way to regain my lost dignity; a short game that shouldn't take too long to make, that I'm...
  15. vociferocity

Thanks :) I've definitely learned my lesson, though: this new game went straight into my...

Thanks :) I've definitely learned my lesson, though: this new game went straight into my dropbox folder!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galewings