Recent content by Volcanods

1. [MV + MZ] In-game editor plugin

Hello, Yegitu. Don't worry, This is not a dumb question. I'll make two versions of my plugin. We know just some informations about the new RPG Maker. But, as there is at least some modifications about animation sprites and system data's, it is nearly sure that the RPG Maker MZ must be using...
  2. [MV + MZ] In-game editor plugin

Hello, everyone. We're a lot to find the RPG Maker program very useful, but hard to manage, mainly because the program doesn't include any means to fix a bug with the game currently played. Also, if the notetags allow to extend parametrization of the database, it is very complex to verify if...
  3. [YEP] Target Core : An error ?

Oops, sorry for this error : I've seen Yanfly's main post here, with bug reports, then, I would think this is here I post this. Thank !
  4. [YEP] Target Core : An error ?

Hello. I would like to send this post to Yanfly himself, but his report bug post is locked, and I can't start a conversation with him, then... I hope he will see this. I'll try to make a plugin, and to adapt it to its plugin YEP_TargetCore, but I've read this ...
  5. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

For now, I've always on modifying plugins. I've already some ones I can post, but for now, I want just to finish my current plugin. Furthermore, with the new functionnalities offered by the version 1.5 of the RPG Maker MV, new ideas are developping inside me. In fact, one of finished plugins is...
  6. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

I can't foresee the future, but according to me, first plugins should be out before augustus. For the demo, there exists already one for all functionalities. I don't know if I can make a demo for each plugin... but I have the goal to create myself a game like a Dragon Quest Monsters, but with...
  7. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

This is always in process. I know I promise these plugins a few months ago, but this is not complete... All I can say is I've finished to improve Skillsets, Attributes and Books plugins, and I begun to separate all add-ins in uniques and independant files. When this is finished, all plugins...
  8. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

This parameter will be added in the next update Currently, I've tried to improve the plugin, because, even if all its effects are effective, this is very hard to understand the code used, in addition to its several applications. I've already improved the Skillset functionnality, and I'm...
  9. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Hello, First, I've released a new version of the Plugin. Among theses ameliorations, there are the compatibility with the plugin Core Engine by Yanfly, the adding of a new scene showing your monsters being synthetizing and the new monster being created, and some supplementary pages for the...
  10. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Sorry, I thinked 1fichier.com is sufficient... apparently, no... No worries, this is a link for DDL by Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4YlXOSVUMLeSHNxS0Frei1LRkE And this is a link for the same game... in English. Yes, this is already translated ...
  11. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

The wait is too long, no... Sorry, but to make enough tests, debugs and corrections, two weeks, that's nearly not enough... But that's finished... I think the game is completely finished. Here is a link to download the demo (only in French, an English Version arrives shortly) ...
  12. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Don't worry : the translation is already planned. I only propose to release the French (and original) version when all tests are completed, for those who wants above all a French version, and those who can't wait too long (I need only 2 weeks maximum to translate all !)
  13. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Ok, I'm ready for the summary of the advancement for the demo... Map : ... ... ... 100% !!! (Yes, Yes and Yes !!! all maps are finished) It remains now only two things to do before the translation of all texts of the game : - For now, the synthese system create the new monster, then...
  14. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Hum Hum... good night, everyone, let's start the advancement of the demo : Map: 40% (the city is totally built, same thing for the arena and the first map for one of the road... even if I have tested nothing for now...) Then, I hope to finish one of the roads I've imagined some weeks ago...
  15. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Hello, summary of the demo advancement... started !!! Objects: 100% (that's finished, now !!!) Map: 10% (the map of the town is created... but it remains map of shops, arena + dungeons and road to these) Now, this is the part which evolves not so quickly... Then, you have to wait a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin