Recent content by Volkner

1. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Can you tell me your new ideas in breaking the fourth wall, especially in a scary context? I’ve watched people play and have played Party 2 myself and I’ve never seen a game that have challenged the fourth wall so much. I think that it is really something different and was executed well...
  2. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Thanks babe!
  3. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Yes especially Doki Doki is amazing
  4. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Hi. Would you mind to share how to do these 5 things? I have played Party 2 but the project is too complicated to analyze. SO I guess I'd just ask.
  5. Better "Move Away From Player"

OMG this is what I need for VX Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T
  6. Theo - Pathfinding and Event Chase Player

Hi. This is a great script! Can you recommend a reverse chasing (event moves away from player smartly) too? Thank you.
  7. Direction Based Line of Sight Events

Hi! It works perfectly! May I ask if the following in the script editor of your game must be copied? Thank you class Sprite_Picture alias update_origin_niltest update_origin def update_origin update_origin_niltest if bitmap end end
  8. Alternating Between Systems in One Game?

Thank you for the knowledge. I will watch this thread and wait for an answer. I am willing to spend time on experimenting alternation between systems because it allows a game to be SO MUCH more fun.
  9. Alternating Between Systems in One Game?

Hi. I know how to use simple scripts and I love Arc Engine by Khas and Sapphire Action System by Khas, and of course, the original system! Can I switch between these three systems in different maps? Please help Thank you
  10. can i use multiple engine plugin in a project?

Hi. I know how to use simple scripts and I love Arc Engine by Khas and Sapphire Action System by Khas, and of course, the original system! Can I switch between these three systems in different maps? Please help Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras