Recent content by Voltss

1. Voltss

trouble with QTE in an auto-running segment

bump; i'd like to get this segment done very soon
  2. Voltss

trouble with QTE in an auto-running segment

right now i'm making a segment where your character runs through a forest and side-steps trees and whatnot, but i'm trying to make him round a corner when a prompt shows up and the game goes into slow-mo. if you press it properly it plays a sound and toggles on a switch that controls the next...
  3. Voltss

need help improving on a scene

okay so right now I've removed my capsules since you helped me figure out how to do seamless lane switching, but now the mecha won't run after my character!
  4. Voltss

thank you but i'm not quite sure how to force forward movement, right now you have to just hold forward. also i'm not the best at making character sprites lol, so i'm not sure how to make the custom skate animation
  5. Voltss

I need some help improving on a chase scene, here's video of its earliest version, which is its current state. the music is not mine, it's only being used for testing purposes. right now the player has to move the character forward manually to run away, and this is probably not the best way to...
  6. Voltss

how do the big monster sprites work?

I need to make a scene where one of them chases the player.
  7. Voltss

oof i’ve been having less and less time to return to this forum and work on my project

oof i’ve been having less and less time to return to this forum and work on my project
  8. Voltss

"Enemies Killed" counter won't work

you aren’t able to access the map again after leaving, the city gets destroyed
  9. Voltss

i hate whoever invented monday

i hate whoever invented monday
  10. Voltss

@Shaz the second page of my cutscene event was blank and had no condition, so the game read that first and didn’t check the second. i deleted the second page and now the cutscene plays properly after defeating the soldiers.
  11. Voltss

i solved it, thanks everyone
  12. Voltss

that's part of the problem; I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out.
  13. Voltss

oh oof sorry, i’ll remember that next time. @Shaz the second page is blank triggered by self switch a, the end of the event is taking the characters to the world map and then triggers the self switch a.
  14. Voltss

see images above.
  15. Voltss

sorry for the late response, here they are. here we have the event for one of my soldiers. and here we have the cutscene that's supposed to play after they've all been killed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flauschifluff