Last Activity:
Jul 16, 2018 at 10:12 PM
Birthday:
Mar 22, 1991 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers, Male, 27, from The Voicelands

Veteran

You can definitely become too critical of your own work after looking at it long enough. Jul 16, 2018 at 12:17 AM

Vox Novus was last seen:
Jul 16, 2018 at 10:12 PM
    1. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      You can definitely become too critical of your own work after looking at it long enough.
      1. Zeriab likes this.
    2. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      What do you think a race of human-like frogs would live in?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Frogboy
        Jul 12, 2018 at 11:03 AM
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Frogboy An underwater city would be neat! I think its a little more than I'm up for at the moment with making though.
        Jul 12, 2018 at 7:58 PM
        starlight dream, Frogboy and SpaceBot like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        On a venusian fly trap farm?
        Jul 15, 2018 at 8:36 AM
    3. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Definitely that time of year again in the U.S., fireworks have been going off these past few days.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        @SpaceBot: You can even buy your own fireworks and use them anywhere (within limits ofc), as long as you don't go overboard or injure other people nobody cares. In Italy you really have to work hard to get fined or jailed. Glad you enjoyed the food though, it's something we are proud of.
        Jul 4, 2018
        SpaceBot and Vox Novus like this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        @Dalph that's pretty neat. I noticed after getting into a very minor car accident. We all just shrugged it off and apologized. Here it would have been a huge deal, police, etc.
        Jul 4, 2018
        Dalph and Vox Novus like this.
      4. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        The only bad experience I had was in Rome where an Indian guy had given me flowers ( which I already had ) and then got mad I didn't want to pay for more flowers so he ripped all of the flowers I had out of my hands. The... tax police?... saw and got after the guy lol
        Jul 4, 2018
    4. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      How is everybody? Its been awhile since I've been on, glad to see the site seems to be relatively how I remember.
      1. Verdelite, starlight dream and Dalph like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Kes Hey, you to! Hope, all is well.
        Jun 29, 2018
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Not bad. While you were away I released another game (Shadows and Lies) which has been well received. Other than that, life goes on much as before.
        Jun 29, 2018
        Vox Novus likes this.
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Kes Ah, well congrats are in order then. I'll go look it up later!
        Jun 29, 2018
    5. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Hope you are well Vox!
    6. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      So tired from my new job, just sleep most of the time instead of making games. Need to get used to it I guess.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Definitely, its a very physical job to so my body is just worn out after 4 days of it. Guess I need to get into better shape to become more acclimated to it. Maybe new shoes to or something because my feet end up hurting a lot.
        May 17, 2017
        Marquise* and Arisa like this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Lots of hot baths and stretches. Make sure you're eating well enough for the increased level of activity, too.
        May 17, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Also... maybe a bit of meditation with the stretches too (yoga? Taichi?) Hope you'll get that energy rolling more and more strong for you and we can play with your games soon! :D
        Jun 1, 2017
    7. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      The first trailer for the Dark Tower movie is out!
      1. Marquise*, Lantiz and Dalph like this.
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Not too sure about it but I learned to not judge from a trailer. As a fan of the books though I really hope it won't disappoint.
        May 4, 2017
        Susan and Vox Novus like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I thought the trailer was good for a first trailer. Idris Elba has a nice haggard tough guy presence. I'm definitely rooting for this movie.
        May 4, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Woo... I was wondering about that one as someone who was a King reader kinda explained the master of horror's universe! (From SONY thought.)
        May 6, 2017
    8. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      In a bit of a slump now. Not sure what to do for my first MV game.
      1. Hollow 1977 and Guiguimu like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Could even have a villain who is angry at the muffin world for being slightly burnt. However, in the end, he discovers that even a slightly burnt muffin can be just as yummy as a normal muffin; thus the muffin war ends.
        Apr 29, 2017
        Guiguimu and Vox Novus like this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Lol, that's almost too much. At the least it has the makings for a lovely children's story. The angry Muffin, The burnt muffin that could...
        Apr 29, 2017
        Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Maybe look at some anime and comics to get some ideas. Mine usually come thru my dreams or at work.
        May 1, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
    9. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Alright! Just got Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen in the mail!
      1. Guiguimu and Chiara like this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Enjoy it! Ive gotten so many hours out of it.
        Apr 11, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @gub Know this was a while ago but I really enjoyed the game. I played on 360 so nobody rented my pawn cause most people that play now are already at the highest level and just doing end game stuff (its on steam though).
        Apr 29, 2017
      5. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        This game was extremely fun to play and the pawn system is awesome, every rpg like that where there is AI party members should strive to have them learn like dragon's dogma did. Unfortunately while the real story of the game is good its build-up is terrible. I also felt it unrealistic that Gransys is basically just one capital city and a fishing town. I mean really? not one other small village or town?
        Apr 29, 2017
    10. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      8-bit Bayonetta!
      1. Dalph likes this.
    11. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Dig the fancy banner, rpg maker web!
      1. Lantiz, Dalph and Kes like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Agreed. When I first logged on today I thought I was perhaps on the main store page, as I associate animated banners with there. A great way to draw everyone's attention to the latest news.
        Apr 1, 2017
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Absolutely. Now there's no reason to miss things like the latest MV update!
        Apr 1, 2017
    12. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Well, just finished up a project. Think I'll take a short break to get into a small game to play. Hmm...I've yet to play To the Moon.
      1. Lerbert and Arisa like this.
      2. Arisa
        Arisa
        It was nice knowing you, have fun on the moon.
        Mar 30, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
    13. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Just played Brothers: Tale of two sons. Fun little game! Wish it had been a bit longer though.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I take it that you would recommend it? I will kinda use the TTM (To The Moon) scale to know how much I should play this. :p TTM being 10!
        Mar 19, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @Marquise* I haven't tried To the moon yet (have it in my steam back log though). Anyway, considering the short length and that it isn't a great time investment to play it, probably a 7/10. Grab it on a steam sale or something, you won't regret trying it out.
        Mar 20, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Will do! seems like a non-pretentious gem with potential!
        Mar 20, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
    14. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      So much snow, everyone send blankets!
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I live in New York. Glad you got through it. Supposed to start to pass later tonight or tomorrow.
        Mar 16, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Wensday I just torn my ankle in a giant snowbank/bed and had all troubles to get back up from my rear even with a cane. :p I felt like a young kid discovering snow for the first time again! (You know...like when they loose balance easy in the snow and they stumble everywhere in their heavy snow suits?)
        Mar 17, 2017
        Vox Novus likes this.
      5. Arisa
        Arisa
        lol, it's like 90 degrees here :p
        Mar 19, 2017
        Marquise* and Marsigne like this.
    15. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      1. mlogan likes this.
    16. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      I sure missed a funky forum update.
      1. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        It is normal to feel a wee bit lost at first! ;)
        Mar 3, 2017
        Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
    17. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Oh boy, im ready for this week to be over. How about everyone else, the week treat you right?
      1. 2 people like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Vox Novus Play theatre. Watched the pantomime of Dick Whittington; it was very funny.
        Jan 21, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        Jan 21, 2017
      5. Kes
        Kes
        @The Stranger Pantomime is one of the best pick-ups around.

My week has been (searches for the polite version) "demanding".  Yeah, that will do.
        Jan 21, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    18. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      I am having atrocious luck with buying phone cases online. After my first debacle of it the one I ordered not showing up, I refund it and order another one. Finally got the second one in the mail only to get the wrong size for my phone. Now I have to try and refund and return that one. Dang it, I'm getting miffed. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. BoredSoul
        BoredSoul
        At least you can select them.

You don't know how much trouble I went to for mine.

I saw this one I loved way too much,but it wasn't Iphone5s stuff.
        Jan 15, 2017
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Idk im about to just forget getting one. This will be my third attempt at getting one and at this point its becoming a big hassle.
        Jan 16, 2017
    19. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Well the holidays are over and its a new year, let's get back to some down and dirty game making everyone!
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Thank God. :p This time of year always feels like it drags on far longer than it should - multiple bank holidays, periods in which shops do not open, and far too many people milling about the place. Looking forward to being able to rebuild my routine which keeps my mind in order.
        Jan 2, 2017
        2 people like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Yeah, its nice when stores aren't packed all the time, lol.
        Jan 2, 2017
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Well said VoX!
        Jan 3, 2017
    20. Vox Novus
      Vox Novus
      Tis, the season! What's everyone's favorite classical christmas special or movie? I've always loved Jack Frost and also been a big fan of all the Rudolph ones.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Yes it is!  I knew the name in French and... Hey... Ça veux dire que tu parles Fraçais aussi!  Joyeux Noël!

(Marvelous finding other francophones on-line!)
        Dec 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        dayum, I thought people already knew I was a froggy. Maybe I should even change my pseudo for "l'ecole des deux sabres" to make it more obvious.

Joke aside, that movie even happens in north of France, where I'm from.
        Dec 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hahaha!  Awwww!  Cool it even reached the right historical cultural path here over the internet.

Hey, I need to know what was the name of that bourg in France in more medieval times where an army was about to attack but all the town soldiers were actually out elsewhere and the mayor of the place struck a deal to let at least the women go to spare them and the invaders allowed the women to get out of there with all they could carry on their back and... well the women all carried their husbands on their back and so the sisters their brothers etc... and the place was taken without violence and they kinda asked the population to return having a big laugh with no one on any sides injured?

(I use that one a lot as example but...  *sigh* I knew that one before widely used internet and my memory can't pin-point the names and dates for whenever I try to link that story to anyone as real reference for gaming template somewhere.)
        Dec 27, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 22, 1991 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hi everyone, thanks for visiting!
    I'm a fan of all types of rpgs, also a big fan of action games, puzzle games, adventure games and fighting games. I tend to read a lot of fantasy novels but also like mystery stories like sherlock holmes. I've watched anime for years since I was a kid; although I'm into different genres more than I was then, also watch superhero shows/movies and fantasy/sci-fi shows, I've watched wwe since I was like 8 so I'm pretty into pro wrestling to. I'm a big fan of trading card games as well and currently have gotten back into magic the gathering.

My Stuff:

Games:
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/what-lies-within.71985/
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-beanstalk-commercial.58035/

My primary resource thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/43190-vox-novus-cartoon-battlers-and-etc/

Signature

My Content:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]