Recent content by Vox Novus

1. Vox Novus

@[100859:@Poryg] I can't swim either in addition to not being able to ride a bike so I'm in the...

@[100859:@Poryg] I can't swim either in addition to not being able to ride a bike so I'm in the same position. Swim class was terrible in school. I basically just sat there in the water not doing anything because by highschool they didn't even bother really trying to teach you to do it anymore.
  2. Vox Novus

What are you experience with using a drawing tablet?

I have a small wacom intuous tablet; its a number of years old now though so its hardly the most recent release or anything. I found it really difficult to use at first and to be honest I still am not as comfortable drawing with it as I am on paper but I've improved a lot more using it with...
  3. Vox Novus

Oh, yeah! It is pretty awesome.

Oh, yeah! It is pretty awesome.
  4. Vox Novus

Did you stick a baseball card in the spokes to give it that cool sound; that's a major factor in...

Did you stick a baseball card in the spokes to give it that cool sound; that's a major factor in the enjoyment! I never learned to ride a bike myself; I guess I sort of regret I missed out on biking as a kid.
  5. Vox Novus

September Goals and Progress Thread

Quick post here to start out and since I'm a few days late. Want to keep my goals simple for this month; no major expectations just start making some nice progress. I started a character drawing I need to finish yet so that's what I'm working on immediately. As far as other potential goals I'd...
  6. Vox Novus

Nintendo shuts down Pokemon Essentials

I'm sort of surprised this didn't happen sooner to be honest. I don't know a lot about the pokemon fan-game community but tools like this or ripped resources have been around awhile in it right? Guess it just ended up attracting too much attention. I'm generally of the opinion that fan-game...
  7. Vox Novus

An eye, monster huh? Certainly a staple kind of creepy monster.

An eye, monster huh? Certainly a staple kind of creepy monster.
  8. Vox Novus

Ah, that's an interesting place for everything. Thanks for telling everyone.

Ah, that's an interesting place for everything. Thanks for telling everyone.
  9. Vox Novus

I hope the treatments help.

I hope the treatments help.
  10. Vox Novus

I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy...

I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy characters are wearing. It means depending on how you go about the world, killing an enemy that's scaled to have the next gear upgrade can net you an armor-set of the next tier.
  11. Vox Novus

Fair enough, if there is some sort of risk that seems reasonable. Hopefully you will be able to...

Fair enough, if there is some sort of risk that seems reasonable. Hopefully you will be able to travel in the future like you wanted.
  12. Vox Novus

Morning, has been okay so far for me. Working on drawing a character for my game. Some people...

Morning, has been okay so far for me. Working on drawing a character for my game. Some people have been working outside on the lines so internet got all wonky for a bit. Not sure what they were fixing. Sorry to hear it seems you'll be busy.
  13. Vox Novus

Nice.

Nice.
  14. Vox Novus

I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of...

I worked at a landfill for awhile that also did recycling aspects, you'd be surprised some of the things people get rid of. I could write a whole thing about all the stuff I found or saw.
  15. Vox Novus

Maybe a background image, for a battle-back or background. Inanimate things coming to life are...

Maybe a background image, for a battle-back or background. Inanimate things coming to life are always useful; let's regular objects turn into monsters for players to fight or flee from. I like Kes' idea as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr