Recent content by Vpix

1. Vpix

Help need with a small script

It hadn't even occurred to me that i need a different set of coding for it to work on each platform i put it on, so much for small i guess but thank you for the link
  2. Vpix

Help need with a small script

Iv recently started self learning javascript to more effectivly get my game to do a few little thing's and i currently have a scene were i want the game to do more than just game over. so far a have it set to self close, but id also like to have it change the players desktop wallpaper for an...
  3. Vpix

RMMV Toying with an idea for multiple games in one project

So i had an Epiphany (not tested but i think this will work) for a simple yet elegant...ish solution to this idea. so you have the "finished" game and the player has completed it, at the very end you have a blank map with an event that will conditionally pop a save prompt if the switch from the...
  4. Vpix

I had thought of that and the ends are not wildly different its more subtle but important changes and obliviously altered dialog to match and any character that dies is dead no going back with one exemption due to game mechanics but the reason will be explained to why its the only exemption
  5. Vpix

What you said about arc the lad is kind of what i mean, i think it would be interesting to have a notable npc from the prior game say that would have altered dialog based off a file that would have a trigger letting it know you had spoken to them before and chapters isn't a bad description since...
  6. Vpix

Back story: i was sitting there working on my game with a few stray thought now and then as you do when a rather interesting one took my interest all be it a long way off for me. Basically i was toying with the idea of having a squeal game inside of the original project that would be playable...
  7. Vpix

A off the wall idea

Back story: i was sitting there working on my game with a few stray thought now and then as you do when a rather interesting one took my interest all be it a long way off for me. Basically i was toying with the idea of having a squeal game inside of the original project that would be playable...
  8. Vpix

Changing the Title Screen's Music Based on Game Progression

Im glad i google this first and i hope its ok if i use this, end credits will include the you in script authors (as should be expected (personal opinion))
  9. Vpix

Altered text

1. only few parts like the video 2. an anagram would best fit 3. full screen or message window either or since i have 2 branching idea's dependent on what could be done. i do like the full screen one more tho
  10. Vpix

Altered text

Taking all this in mind im adding a new part to the opening that will out line basics of the how it plays into the game and a links to afore mentioned exampales so that others know what im looking for
  11. Vpix

Altered text

ok 1st off i admit it was an over site that people may not do that however in my defence im just runing on past expireance of other forums untill i get a feel for how this forum and communtiy likes to do things as im still new here. My 2nd point is that not just your reply but the reply that...
  12. Vpix

Altered text

yes i am asuming but in the trust that people would know that it can be looked up on you tube also i find it intresting that you dig at t he asumption with knowing minecraft end text but not on the asumption on what zalgo text is since the former is the more reasonable asumption. i was...
  13. Vpix

Hello

Hello all im hoping this forum will be my one stop shop for all thing's rpgm... mostly when i get stuck on a game design :P
  14. Vpix

Altered text

Iv been happily making a game and im a fair ways into it now but i would like to have a part were the text would be distorted or shifting as the player reads, how ever im at a loss as how i cloud implament this since it would be animated text. The idea is to have a vocies in the charactors head...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ