Recent content by VTDraws

1. VTDraws

Simple Text-Input scene [WITH VIDEO DEMO]

Reporting the thread as closed and finished, got a custom-made script that pretty much does what I need it to. :)
  2. VTDraws

Simple question: Can you play a SE during a text window using an escape code?

Awesome, this worked for just what I needed! :D Setting it up was a little confusing, but I got it in the end ^^ Hey @Shaz you should pick this up to if you're still interested in implementing this in your games! Consider this thread solved. :>
  3. VTDraws

Thankfully Yanfly's does work, but it's pretty clumsy.
  4. VTDraws

I'll test it and report my results! @Shaz ----------- Oh hey! I was misremembering the previous Text-Sounds-Plugin I used, which didn't let previous sound cues overlap each other. They all interrupted one another, making longer text SE's impossible. I tested this out, and it does definitely...
  5. VTDraws

I thought of that workaround too! The only problem with it being I'm pretty sure the text sounds cancel each other. Example: the line of dialogue that brought this to my attention goes as such: You sigh and tug your cloak \SE[ClothClench] tighter around your shoulders. The ClothClench sound...
  6. VTDraws

Took a look through Yanfly's message core and the extensions, I thought there was something there too, but I guess I was mistaken? There might have been such a feature back in the VX Ace days, but if it's in Yanfly's systems, I can't find it. :<
  7. VTDraws

It'd most likely be an Autorun, as it's a large room driven by character choices and narration, with sounds here and there. But if this could be done with parallel, I could make that work instead. Why do you ask? :0
  8. VTDraws

I'd just like to know if there's a way in MV, or a plugin, that'd let you do something like this: You hear a loud \SE[Gun.ogg] BANG in the other room. That way the player would hear a sound at the appropriate time during the dialogue/narration. I'd hate to do- Show text: You hear a loud-...
  9. VTDraws

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #4: Event List, System Tab Options, New UI, Release Date & Price!

Maaaaan, I wish I hadn't just bought MV. Coulda saved that money for another month X'D Got my GF to buy it too. Right before a sale as well. Ouch ouch ouch. Glad to see this has some promise for those who can get it, though!
  10. VTDraws

HUGE Bump!!! The original post now has a video demo of a plugin mock-up! Still really need to find someone to work on this- I cannot continue base game development until this is squared away.
  11. VTDraws

Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just...

Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
  12. VTDraws

Bump! Still looking for candidates to work on this if anyone can!
  13. VTDraws

Text Input Dialogue + Player Notepad Compatibility Issue

Stars, I tried to implement this and follow along, but it still doesn't seem to be fixing anything. That or I'm just a wee bit dumb. I saw that you took a look at my plugin request related to this- do you think it'd be easier to get a new plugin, or to fix this one?
  14. VTDraws

I did indeed try that! I've used every combination of different Text_Input-type plugins, but all of them had some weird small issue that made it unusable. I actually started out with using a dummy character name and using Name_Input and such, but it got a lot more cluttered than just reading a...
  15. VTDraws

I'll keep it here!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91