I'm not too shabby. More so: sporadic, eccentric;--albeit, I'll never refer to anyone else as so--scatter-brained, with a hint of delegated intelligence; a grammar-nazi who can't spell.

I love aesthetics; in all shades. The darker shade is how I normally project my most inner thoughts:

What I care about most is entangled by neurotic thoughts, left as open scabs by this affliction of lack of motivation. Or, the lack of understanding lasting motivation. Maybe, my neurotic thoughts are really the motivation I don't lack, nor lack of understanding; maybe I'm blind, by my own self-loathing. Really? Maybe, it's neither.

Now, there's a microcosm for you to evaluate my personality. Time to grab your macro lens. But, I digress ...

Yup, I digress ...

Chess, video games, reading, writing, drawling, and greasy foods.
Birthday
October 3
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluxor