wallacethepig
Last Activity:
May 30, 2016

Awarded Medals 2

Share This Page

wallacethepig

Potato Mage, Male, from Right under your nose.

Veteran

Just...one...more...paper...and then...break... Dec 15, 2015

wallacethepig was last seen:
May 30, 2016
    1. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Four stitches in my hand today. Gotta learn how to be more careful. Honestly, the worst part was the paperwork...
      1. Meep007
        Meep007
        Yikes...
        Mar 1, 2016
    2. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Just...one...more...paper...and then...break...
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Don't break yourself!
        Dec 15, 2015
    3. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Man, I wanna get MV, but finals though.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Hopefully I'll get it then. Maybe if there's a sale...
        Dec 2, 2015
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        MV calls you, wallace.

I don't think there will be sales tbh and for at least 6 months.
        Dec 3, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Don't do that to yourself until after finals! Trust me on that one... Shiny new things vs. Finals... Finals will lose.
        Dec 3, 2015
    4. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      So Undertale is one of my favorite games now. The game itself is great, but what really did it for me was the fact that I had a problem starting the game, and the developer not only sent me a free copy to use, he told me how to use it. Props, Undertale devs.
    5. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Guys, Daredevil's really good, go watch it.
      1. Aleks
        Aleks
        I watched them all the day it came out. xD
        May 2, 2015
    6. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Being sick on the weekend is pretty much the worst time to be sick...*sigh* I'll get better soon, I hope.
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        That could have happened during your long awaited holidays. Still, tough luck. Take care.
        Apr 26, 2015
    7. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      The Animal Crossing: City Folk soundtrack is really nice to listen to when working. It's catchy, but not get-up-and-dance catchy, you know? You can just work and appreciate the background music.
    8. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Mods certainly are loafing around today, now aren't they? Abreadst all the spam and trolls, you'd think they'd be busy, but no. If I had a pumpernickel for every time I saw a spammer, I'd have a lot of bread.
      1. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        classy. truly upper crust.
        Apr 2, 2015
    9. wallacethepig
      2. Raider
        Raider
        Back to artschool!
        Apr 2, 2015
      3. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Fixed:

Apr 2, 2015
      4. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        Eyes are too close together. Other than that, pretty good.
        Apr 2, 2015
    10. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      So I have a game to make, but I'm working on a smaller side project, and now I'm forgoing that side project for now to work on a different side project. And so it begins...
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        There will always be a new project begging for attention. I'd say keep it at two at most and focus first on finishing SOMETHING before giving up and moving on. Finishing is a skill, it takes practice and effort to get right.
        Mar 19, 2015
    11. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Some of you may ask: "Wallace, what RM do you use?" And to that, I say that I'm all about that Ace. 'Bout that Ace. ('Bout that Ace.) No trouble.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        X^U ....BWAHAHAAAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! HA-HA........................................................................................................................ -_- , (sigh) shameless punner, lol .
        Mar 9, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Have I ever told you how much I hate that song and how much I wish that gal would have her voice box ripped out?
        Mar 9, 2015
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Thanks for making me giggle.
        Mar 9, 2015
    12. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      I'm at that point where I don't want to do anything productive because I'm lazy, but I don't want to do anything fun because it'd make me feel guilty about being lazy. The procrastination paradox, folks.
      1. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        The Procrastination Paradox sounds like a fake eighties action film.
        Mar 5, 2015
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        Hey, I'd watch it. At least it'd be better than doing nothing, right?
        Mar 5, 2015
    13. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Sometimes I wonder if I'm not supposed to tell stories, but simply to find somebody willing to listen.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        O_O TELL ME YOUR STORIES AND I WILL GAPE IN AWE!!!!!
        Mar 1, 2015
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        *tells story to Deathswallow*
        Mar 1, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        [8^U .....im....im speechless.... T_T ....So beautiful....
        Mar 1, 2015
    14. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Squids are weird, man. Like, seriously.
    15. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Just curious - would anybody enjoy playing a game where combat is equipment-based, and you win by out-styling your enemies?
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        In other words, all conventional stats would be replaced by styles. That way, clothes that could apply to two or more things (like, for example, mismatched socks boost HIP and GRN, but lower CLS.) Each stat would be its own offense and defense.
        Feb 13, 2015
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        As long as it has enough depth that it's more than auto-attack, drink potion and heal, sure.
        Feb 13, 2015
      4. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        Would I be able to blind them with a reflection from my stunningly white teeth? Then yes please! Also, yes please In general, it sounds very interesting :3
        Feb 19, 2015
    16. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      For the small game I'm releasing tomorrow, one of my playtesters managed to cry, laugh, and have a mental breakdown whilst playing. Did I do good? Did I do bad? I don't really know, but yay for emotions!
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Squeezing tears of feels out of your playtesters is a HUGE win. Haven't heard from ya in a while BTW. Hope all's been well!
        Feb 7, 2015
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Ah... well, that's a bit different then. I find frustrating puzzles the most interesting, though. I love the challenge of having to rethink my solutions.
        Feb 7, 2015
      4. bandkanon
        bandkanon
        Ooh, sounds good! Looks like I know what I'm gonna be playing. ...I'll bring tissues.
        Feb 7, 2015
    17. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      It feels good to be blogging again. Now, if I could only find the same motivation to finish up my game...
    18. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Just wanted to wish all ya'lls a merry little Christmas! I didn't get as much done this year as I could have, but hey. At least I did the NaNo thing, right? Here's to another fabulous year of RPG Making!
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        happy MAGIC christmas to you! i hope THE GATHERING is good for you!
        Dec 25, 2014
    19. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      Am I the only one who thinks it's too early for snow?
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        @Dalph in your case, it seems like the snow is long overdue.

I actually really like snow. Just not in mid-November, is all.
        Nov 17, 2014
      3. Espon
        Espon
        Snow came a little late this year for me. Usually it comes in October and lasts until March.
        Nov 17, 2014
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        @wallacethepig:

I live in South Italy that's why. Here it's extremely rare that it snows, and even if it happens it's just a very minor thing.
        Nov 17, 2014
        1 person likes this.
    20. wallacethepig
      wallacethepig
      NaNoWriMo is Lucy's football to my Charlie Brown.
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Charlie Brown has good days too!
        Nov 9, 2014
  • About

First Language:
    Piglish
    Hello, you. I've got a Blerg Brog Bog BLOG that you might enjoy. If you like blogs.

My life story is as follows.

I grew up from 2 cells into trillions.

Along the way, I gained sentience and a fondness for fried chicken, as well as a nervous system so I could move around and do stuff. Another thing that happened to me was the growth of my brain. I dedicated my life to making it do useless things and fill it up with pointless trivia so I could have a chance at impressing people. One of the facts I collected was that people don't really like trivia.

So I did something else: I made jokes. A laugh is defined as a reaction, which is something that happens when you're surprised. So I decided to surprise people (causing them to laugh) with puns. Now, another thing I learned about laughter is that people like to laugh a lot more than they like to listen to me tell them trivial facts. So, I was finally able to discover friendship.

However, I eventually grew interested in things other people weren't interested in. Like the doge meme. Or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Or Magic: the Gathering. Not to worry though, as the Friendship is the hardest one to raid. (See? Pun.) No matter what, my friends remained that: friends. Even if I two-timed one (okay, a few) into beating each other to a pulp while I amassed an army while playing Magic, even if I sung the MLP theme song, even if I made a few doge memes; it was all in good fun. And good fun is a term with good in it (which is ironic as it's usually a cop-out to describe something bad), meaning we remained friends.

Somewhere along the line of kid-dom, I discovered a thing called "video games." Now I liked videos. AND I liked games. So, as expected, I liked video games. And then I thought "Hey! Maybe I can make video games too!" As a little kid, I made awesome comic books (Oh, nostalgia. You make piles of dog poo look appetizing.) and new Pokemon that would never be considered usable (Although I did come up with a marshmallow Pokemon (Vanilluxe, anyone?) and Hyperlax (Evolved form of Snorlax. It was kind of a mega evolution? I mean, Kangaskhan COULD have evolved, right?), so there's that). I had a weird childhood. And then I wasn't a child anymore.

And, yeah. That's a non-linear re-telling of my life, take it or leave it.

Gam mak, procrastination, pork rinds, tabletop rpgs, my blog, singing at random times to tick people off

Interact

Content:

Signature

I like blogging. Check out my blog here. Or if you wanna, you can check out my game, Empty Possibilities, here.

[​IMG]I saved 11-ish people from the curse of an Overlord.

Come visit my art dump! You can ask me to draw something and I'll draw it really really badly, just for you. :D