Recent content by Walldeaf

1. Walldeaf

Full playthrough of A Thief's Voyage by Bugfragged. Click the link below and show him some...

Full playthrough of A Thief's Voyage by Bugfragged. Click the link below and show him some support: Playthrough
  2. Walldeaf

HawkZombie played a Thief's Voyage is his livestream. Watch the bosskiller: Here

HawkZombie played a Thief's Voyage is his livestream. Watch the bosskiller: Here
  3. Walldeaf

Dont miss out. There will also be a give away. Full copy of the game.

Dont miss out. There will also be a give away. Full copy of the game.
  4. Walldeaf

[MEDIA] d757 going live today

d757 going live today
  5. Walldeaf

Can't dash and no encounters, can't find the source of the problem

I had the exact same problem with my game. The only thing I did was make this: Then there suddenly wasn't any encounters in the map anymore. Logic tells me that the game will interpret this as being on a vehicle, even though the condition isn't true. I can't think of any other solution...
  6. Walldeaf

Huge Game update Above is the link to newest demo of A Thief's Voyage. Story got a huge...

Huge Game update Above is the link to newest demo of A Thief's Voyage. Story got a huge update, along with some bosses and events, includung a new game title picture.
  7. Walldeaf

Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV. Here are the videos: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV. Here are the videos:
  8. Walldeaf

a Thief's Voyage

Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV. Here are the videos:
  9. Walldeaf

Monday December 6th 2021 at 7PM MST Hawkzombie will stream A Thief's Voyage on his Twitch...

Monday December 6th 2021 at 7PM MST Hawkzombie will stream A Thief's Voyage on his Twitch. Hawkzombie Twitch Check it out.
  10. Walldeaf

a Thief's Voyage

New Demo is up. V1.003. Updated many game scenes to improve the story. Added new "Bonus EXP" screen. Updated the trophy scene for more fluid gameplay. Updated the "Battle Tickets" earned. Removed a few "Yellow Stone" rewards. Upgraded the enemies for more balanced battles. Your "save game" can...
  11. Walldeaf

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out. [MEDIA] Go show...

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out. Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
  12. Walldeaf

Good demos?

To answer your question, this is probably the best Demo I have ever played: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/igmc-2015-escalia.43003/ Go give it a try.
  13. Walldeaf

Well, I know the game inside and out, but I wouldn't be neutral in my comments I think. I think...

Well, I know the game inside and out, but I wouldn't be neutral in my comments I think. I think the game is awesome, but that's not how everyone sees it. I'll learn more from other's people opinions anout the game. That way I can improve and better the game.
  14. Walldeaf

The game I made got a good starting walkthrough on youtube, by DutchPowerCreations. You can...

The game I made got a good starting walkthrough on youtube, by DutchPowerCreations. You can watch it: here
  15. Walldeaf

Congratulations !

Congratulations !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Granny.gif
Nap! Knit! Read! Repeat!
Granny's got a busy life now :3
Бас Лого.png
Reflections on the topic of choosing the path of the main character )
Now I want to change back to a Class system again xD Around and around we go!
Progress on the title graphic:
titledemo3.png
titledemo2.png
I'm still looking at the best way to do the subtitle.
I haven't touched the forum or my project for months because a few people were being a little aggressive when I asked for help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirMortanius