Recent content by Warilized

1. Warilized

Hello ^^;

Hello and welcome to the forum :kaopride: My advise in learning is try to know the tools first. What they dos and don'ts. Then proceed to learn how the logic of event works. Don't aim for a perfect game at your first try and just fool around till you understand enough :kaopride:
  2. Warilized

How do you approach making trial version of your game.

Yeah, but I developed a simulation game. There's no way to remove the map is it? I wanted to limit everything (like relationship events, friendship events) but core gameplay.
  3. Warilized

@Kes, lmao that's why I said "Imagine" because that's highly unlikely. @Ami @ImaginaryVillain, I...

@Kes, lmao that's why I said "Imagine" because that's highly unlikely. @Ami @ImaginaryVillain, I probably will buy it a year later or so, waiting for community content to grow enough
  4. Warilized

Hoo... I understand, thanks. So basically don't change what is in the demo version in the full version. So theoretically, when I finished my full game, I can duplicate the game project to make the demo version. Then delete some maps or items in database to limit the game? Essentially, every...
  5. Warilized

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their...

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
  6. Warilized

@Shaz, so I can't really remove database stuff to limit the trial version? @ShadowDragon, so adding content updates would break the savefile then? Ah, it is indeed hard. @V_Aero, ShadowDragon said that it is hard to transfer save file if both version have different amount of maps, items,and...
  7. Warilized

Which of my plugins would you like ported to MZ?

I wanted Clone event because it is very useful imo. Edit: why not start a pool? Idk if that's possible with that many options tho, lol
  8. Warilized

@Shaz, oh so a separate duplicated project? I wanted to do this approach with limited in-game days (I developed Simulation game like Stardew Valley) so i guess instead deleting the map, I deleted story event and items (like food etc) and only provides basic preview of my game. @Soulrender, oh...
  9. Warilized

I'm pretty curious how game devs, especially they that use RPG Maker, approach this. Does limiting game with switch/variable is enough? or just straight making the game into separate project, and delete everything that is paid part. Does "key" approach works with RPGMMV?
  10. Warilized

First Choice in Show Choices Branch failing to run scripts?

yes it would only make the screen goes black, but you still can show textbox.
  11. Warilized

Error when playing RPG Maker MV Game

There's free demo in the Dlsite tho? lmao
  12. Warilized

First Choice in Show Choices Branch failing to run scripts?

You can ditch that and use fadeout instead, display the character information textbox and then use fadein when done. Right? Unless you wanted to achieve similar but different effect than that.
  13. Warilized

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Yooo that nice... Waiting for the new preview for MZ
  14. Warilized

Greetings

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community :kaopride:
  15. Warilized

Request: Plugin to play other Map's BGM

Added it like what you have said, but now it can't load the map completely. probably because the map isn't loaded and the plugin can't fetch map notetag to call the xhr request which in turn can't turn DataManager._bgmLoaded = true. Tried to call the script thru console, and now it can load it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?