Recent content by wariolandgoldpiramid

1. wariolandgoldpiramid

Unable to activate VX Ace Lite

I own MV as well, which is much better than VX ACE. However, because I was never able to finish any project I make, I think having a program with a lot of restrictions that Lite has would actually allow me to finish a small game.
  2. wariolandgoldpiramid

Paper Mario Limited Inventory

If you don't want key items to count towards the limit, I'm guessing you want two item categories. Regular - which would have a limit. And key items - which would not have a limit. That is a smart way to do it, in my opinion. Having required key items fill up the limited slots is rather annoying.
  3. wariolandgoldpiramid

Unable to activate VX Ace Lite

So, I'm interested in creating a small game in a limited software. And for that reason, I decided to try giving VX Ace Lite a go. Unfortunatly, since I already own the full version of VX Ace Lite, Steam isn't really letting me get the Lite version... So, I decided to get the non-steam version...
  4. wariolandgoldpiramid

FREE Looking For Testers - Bleeding Sun

I'd be interested in testing your project. How long is the game?
  5. wariolandgoldpiramid

The previous windows makers were 95, 98, 2000 and 2003. So XP for Windows XP is fairly obvious...

The previous windows makers were 95, 98, 2000 and 2003. So XP for Windows XP is fairly obvious. VX is most likely "Vista and XP" VX Ace would be an imporved VX. MV? I don't know. Master Version, perhaps?
  6. wariolandgoldpiramid

Should I move from VA to MV?

I still disagree. It's much easier to add files to the project, and then easily change their parameters from within MV itself, rather than changing the code and possibly screwing something up. And I feel like it's also more beginner friendly to simply ask users to download the file into a...
  7. wariolandgoldpiramid

Improved Packing of Deployed Project?

Seconding this question. I believe I've tried Enigma in the past. But it could cause problems due to inavility to read files, from what I understand...
  8. wariolandgoldpiramid

XP Remastered Music

I am considering getring the Rpg Maker XP Remastered music pack. But I would like to know - are the quality of these tracks good? Do they loope like they should? Somebody in another thread seems to have had trouble, but I didn't want to necro post there... And also, is there any chance this...
  9. wariolandgoldpiramid

Town name ideas

You can try using Fantasy Name Generator. It has been a great help to me in the past.
  10. wariolandgoldpiramid

Friendship bracelets equipment

I'm tossing around some ideas for an rpg, and one of my ideas is to have an equipment called "Friendship Bracelet". There would be 2 of them in the game, and the way they would work is: if a specific pair of actors is both wearing these bracelets (e.g.: either Alice and Bob, or Linda and Sally...
  11. wariolandgoldpiramid

Can I use the resources of RM in a profile picture?

All right. I'm going to use a completly different avatar creation software instead.
  12. wariolandgoldpiramid

I see. Any alternate solution you could recommend? Is Game Character Hub good? Edit: I just love MV's face style, but maybe I'll just go with a free online avatar maker...
  13. wariolandgoldpiramid

I appologise if this is the wrong forum section to ask this, I just wasn't sure. I have a face graphic that I've created with MV's Character Generator, and I would like to use it as a profile pic on YouTube and some other websites too. Do I have the right to do so? I know RM resources can only...
  14. wariolandgoldpiramid

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

I've had similar situations with using assets for my own projects in the past, as well. And from my experience, you really can't use assets if you can't credit. If you don't remember who made those, you've got to find those resources again, or just not use them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.
It seems to me that I'm too lazy to make new MZ plugins with my full time job, so I'm porting my easy, simple and small MV plugins instead.
I hope I can port 1-2 such plugins per day, but this will be hard for me :)
just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monotaru