So... Samsa and the Knights of Light... Looks like English is a second language for the creators; I can live with a bit of halting English, graphics are... well, pretty decent, actually, though perhaps a bit suggestive... there's a "comic book reader" built in... and a functional vertical shooter? Dayum! I likey!
I finished a production run of 350 desktop calendars (month-per-page type, metal spiral binding for page flipping) the other day, and they were all delivered yesterday. Today, I got them all back, because the client had listened to the radio this morning, and noticed that the year started with the wrong week, because there was a slip-up in the calendar template I used. A simple fix in the file, of course, but *nobody* had noticed before I actually printed and bound them the last time. Tonight...
Gathered ALL my RTPs and DLCs for assorted makers into a huge resources folder (keeping directory structures - I'm not completely insane). That's... a lot of resources I can use for MV... After an immense background color removal job, that is.
Figured out how to get rid of the background color for the 2003 monster battlers, so I could use them in MV. Turns out, the 2003 Behemoth is really sort of a Babyhemoth with the higher resolution... I can do something with this.
"Okay, I think I got this script figured out. Let's try." *Game craps itself* "Nope, I haven't. Back to the drawing board... Best check two other scripts that do similar things and cross-reference to see if I missed something..." :/
Who would have thought an idea like "I wanna put the character bio in the equip screen" would turn into a bunch of work and fun collaboration @Puppet Knight . Now my Equip/Character screen is the way I want it.
Just one more week of grinding through semester finals and I'll be able to actually work on some games and stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to work on my game document to actually have my ideas somewhere outside of my cranium of madness.