Recent content by Warrior_Corporation

1. Warrior_Corporation

How to make enemies respawn in MogHunter ATB system

I've seen that the MogHunter ATB battle system is very good but when the enemies die they do not come back, how to create a respawn after a while? Note: This is the ATB of the chrono engine. System: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-chrono-engine/
  2. Warrior_Corporation

How do I show quantity of items in inventory? YEP_ItemCore

I changed the screen size of some plugin, I do not know if it was this plugin, but I'll look, anything notice. Edit: It worked, it was hidden behind the other window.
  3. Warrior_Corporation

How do I show quantity of items in inventory? YEP_ItemCore

How do I show the amount of items in the YEP Item Core plugin ?. It only shows the quantity when I click on the item, the quantity appears in the discard option.
  4. Warrior_Corporation

RMMV: Help with the Quasi Simple Shadows (Quasi) plugin

I'm using the shadow plugin and the game is not rendering the map, for example: if I put two light pole on the map, the two render and everything is shown. If I put a lot of light pole on the map, it does not render the map, it only shows the light pole and the game completely hangs, examples...
  5. Warrior_Corporation

MV Request: If the internet is on, it earns gold.

I tested it on my computer and it worked, but the goal of these plugins is Android, I will test and see if it works on Android. I used that first code.
  6. Warrior_Corporation

RMMV: Is there a plugin for the player power to play only with the internet connected?

I made the request for the plugin in another part of the forum, I tested it on my computer and it worked, but the goal of these plugins is Android, I will test and see if it works on Android. NOTE: I will not force the player to play online, now he will win gold if he plays online, gold per minute.
  7. Warrior_Corporation

RMMV: Is there a plugin for the player power to play only with the internet connected?

I will not use this plugin. I've already made the request to create the money-per-minute plugin, and have already created it for me.
  8. Warrior_Corporation

MV Request: If the internet is on, it earns gold.

Hello everyone! I think this request will not be difficult to do. What I need is a plugin / line of code, which if the player is connected to the internet, he will earn X Gold per Minute, then for example: every minute I will earn 20 of Gold because my internet is connected: If the internet...
  9. Warrior_Corporation

Very well you gave me an idea, I will not force them to play online but they will lose resources if they play offline, for example, if the internet is connected, every 1 minute it will receive a small amount of gold, if it is off, don't go receive, thanks for the help and the idea.
  10. Warrior_Corporation

The purpose of the plugin is to force the player to play with the internet connected, but this will only advance in commercial games.
  11. Warrior_Corporation

I took a look at the terms of the first plugin and saw that I can not use it because it's just non-commercial: * ============================================================================ * ■ Terms && Conditions: * ============================================================================ *...
  12. Warrior_Corporation

How to improve an image of the YEP_ItemPictureImg plugin?

Thanks for the information, it seems that I will not be able to use the images that I have, I have no experience in drawing :hswt:.
  13. Warrior_Corporation

Look at one of the 50x50 image tests. (It's no use changing the plugin configuration to 50x50 the image stays the same)
  14. Warrior_Corporation

So this is a problem for me, I only have small images.
  15. Warrior_Corporation

I'm using the YEP plugin called ItemPictureImg, but when I crop and put the image, it does not look very good graphically, it gets blurry, is there any way to make those images better graphically? Example below:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom