watermark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Too busy to touch RM in months. Starting to miss it. Can probably come back in winter.
    All these terrible things happening at the beginning of 2020, from Kobe to Iran to virus outbreaks, gets me thinking more about YOLO these days. Life is short.
    Redeye
    Redeye
    The Not-So-Roaring 20's
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Too short to worry about what's going wrong in the world.
    You guys realize that this means there’s now, Officially, no IGMC for 2019.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    What if IGMC is announced at 11:58 PM?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Make a game in 2 minutes!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I figured there was none when they did a contest for a different engine instead. And that is still ongoing (details on the steam page for that engine).
    Happy holidays! Get off that RPG Maker and go hang out with family and friends! You can come back to it the day after. :p
    Reactions: Quill-Hawthorne
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    my family are on the east coast and i am alone out here in the middle gam mak is all i have to numb the pain of my loneliness.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    and all my friends...have families
    I liked Frozen 2! I mean 1 is better and has more memorable songs, but 2 is a pretty good sequel. And I quite like Into the Unknown.
    Reactions: slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Yeah, Into the Unknown was immediately stuck in my head. Show Yourself and All is Found are also great songs :)
    The humble bundle actually looks pretty good. Too bad I own most of the stuff already. :(
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah. Or like, all of it.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    I didn't have VNM, or quite a bit of the DLC offered, so even for $50 I got more than my money's worth so I'm happy with it.
    You know that feeling of wanting to work on another new exciting project even when you know you MUST finish the current one? Yah.
    Reactions: Shaz and mishakoc
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    You asked the right person who is struggling to complete the 2 years long project because it has been dragged out for too long and i will be really happy the moment i finish this project to move on something new!
    Should make strategy guides like Aldorlea right after making game. Went back to old stuff I made and realized I forgot how to beat them.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Or even while the game is in Beta. It meant I had to update a few sections but at least I didn't forget things.
    SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Geez, this is a great idea! I wonder why I never thought about this before... (probably because I never finish anything) :kaoswt:
    Opening Ace again after 3 years away at MV. 32 pixels still charming as ever.
    Reactions: Daena Grey
    Kes
    Kes
    Coming back to Ace? Clearly you're someone of taste and discernment.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    That's how I feel every time I open XP <3
    I've never cared about all this full HD/resolution stuff.
    watermark
    watermark
    I still like MV a lot. Mainly came back to look over some old projects. Still I must say Ace does run much faster than MV on older PC machines. It's a good choice if not thinking of cross platform.
    Thinking of sprucing up one of my old games and making it commercial. Maybe Guild of 5 Magics on VXAce.
    I now find watching (most) anime boring and time wasting. I’m getting too old for this. Noooo!!! I don’t wanna grow out of geekdom!
    Reactions: akmal
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I prefer movies and tv-shows, I'm impatiently waiting for the new tv series about Loki.
    watermark
    watermark
    Yeah. A bit sad I am no longer attracted to the cutsyness and shallow romance formulas that I used to adore. Means I'm getting old. Recently, I finally saw Sword Art Online. I realized I would've LOVED this years earlier. But now, I just couldn't get into it at all and couldn't help yawning. Maybe like Mozart said, I can already guess most of what's gonna happen next.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    The comedy is often kind of stupid, to be honest. Especially tsunderes.
    I want to start a write 1 hour everyday habit again that hasn't been done since NaNo a few years ago. Starting is the hardest part.
    Reactions: SolonWise
    SolonWise
    SolonWise
    The first step is always the hardest one. I need to start exercising 1 hour a day too...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I find finishing is the hardest part.
    I really hate it when I eat junk food even when I don't crave it. It feels like...using a Hi-Potion when near full HP. What a waste.
    Busy, busy summer. Taking an RM break. Inspiration well dry anyway.
    crimsonkarl
    crimsonkarl
    I feel you there. Not taking a break from RM myself, but it is coming at the cost of multiple other pursuits.
    Marsigne
    It'll get wet soon enough!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AelphysTerra