Last Activity:
Aug 23, 2019 at 1:20 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:

Share This Page

watermark

Veteran, Male

Veteran

I now find watching (most) anime boring and time wasting. I’m getting too old for this. Noooo!!! I don’t wanna grow out of geekdom! Aug 12, 2019

watermark was last seen:
Aug 23, 2019 at 1:20 AM
    1. watermark
      watermark
      I now find watching (most) anime boring and time wasting. I’m getting too old for this. Noooo!!! I don’t wanna grow out of geekdom!
      1. akmal likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Romanticist
        Romanticist
        That's exactly what's happened to me about a year ago (or maybe even longer). As another user mentioned, I also still love the artstyle but I can't get into any of the stories (or lack thereof; I'm talking about slice of life). It doesn't help that I hate most of the comedy in anime, and sadly most anime have stupid shounen or moe comedy.
        Aug 13, 2019
      4. Romanticist
        Romanticist
        My favorite kind of anime are those with intense epic stories that make me philosophize or question things, along with beautiful romances. Of course, there's not a lot of those lol. Most are just mediocre, and yet the anime community eats them up season after season.
        Aug 13, 2019
        Traveling Bard likes this.
      5. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        The comedy is often kind of stupid, to be honest. Especially tsunderes.
        Aug 13, 2019
        Romanticist likes this.
    2. watermark
      watermark
      I want to start a write 1 hour everyday habit again that hasn't been done since NaNo a few years ago. Starting is the hardest part.
      1. SolonWise likes this.
      2. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        The first step is always the hardest one. I need to start exercising 1 hour a day too...
        Aug 3, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I find finishing is the hardest part.
        Aug 4, 2019
        Traveling Bard likes this.
    3. watermark
      watermark
      I really hate it when I eat junk food even when I don't crave it. It feels like...using a Hi-Potion when near full HP. What a waste.
      1. Wavelength likes this.
    4. watermark
      watermark
      Busy, busy summer. Taking an RM break. Inspiration well dry anyway.
      1. crimsonkarl
        crimsonkarl
        I feel you there. Not taking a break from RM myself, but it is coming at the cost of multiple other pursuits.
        Jun 27, 2019
        watermark likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        It'll get wet soon enough!
        Jun 28, 2019
        watermark likes this.
    5. watermark
      watermark
      Yay! I finally have a medal! I like it.
      1. mathmaster74 and SmashArtist like this.
    6. watermark
      watermark
      Half the year gone in the blink of an eye. Whoa. Gotta step it up.
      1. Artificer likes this.
      3. Amenti
        Amenti
        Yeah, me too. Gotta show some progress.
        May 31, 2019
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Well I would say "a blind of an eye". On my end, I had many sleepless nights because of my exams lol (law student)
        Jun 1, 2019
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Time flies. I don't like it. Tomorrow it'll be 2028.
        Jun 1, 2019
        watermark likes this.
    7. watermark
      watermark
      Spriter Pro looks interesting. Maybe this can help me make some good, quick art. Anyone used this before?
      1. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I did. It's very easy to use. However, I decided to not use it because it's sort of blurry if you change the screen resolution. But don't just stop cos I said so. Try it out.
        May 17, 2019
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Oh I didn't realize you're going to use it for art. I was talking about the plugin. I'm using it for making sprites for MV. You can use it to animate pretty much everything.
        May 17, 2019
        watermark likes this.
      3. watermark
        watermark
        Yeah. I was thinking of cooking up some simple animations and then porting them to RM.
        May 18, 2019
    8. watermark
      watermark
      I really should be doing more maps on my RM project instead of doodling in Starbound.
      1. Amane Kagari and Knighteriius like this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        doodle the concepts of your maps in starbound then make them in the engine or photoshop or whatever you use
        May 10, 2019
        watermark likes this.
      3. BlueMage
        BlueMage
        I really should be doing more map on my RPG project instead of checking forum statuses
        May 10, 2019
        watermark likes this.
    9. watermark
      watermark
      This forum is getting stricter and stricter. Too many rules isn't always a good thing.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. watermark
        watermark
        Thanks for the advice but it's really no big deal. I'm a diehard RM fan so I'll prob be one of the ones still sticking around even if the site adds a gajillion new rules. Still, as one of the core users, I like to exercise my privilege of grumbling every now and then. I can understand why they do it but I don't have to like it. XD
        May 9, 2019
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Theoallen is kinda correct ad to why the change. I'm not sure how much more I'm allowed to say so I'll leave it st that
        May 9, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        The public need to know the details, man. Even though we don't need to know.
        May 10, 2019
    10. atoms
      atoms
      Hey there, I left a comment on one of your games a long time ago, I was wondering if you are still working with your old game 99, or has that been either on hiatus or cancelled?
      1. watermark
        watermark
        Thanks for liking 99! Unfortunately, that project has been put on infinite hiatus, which basically means it's cancelled. Can you tell me what you liked about it? Perhaps it can come back in some other form.
        May 9, 2019
        atoms likes this.
    11. watermark
      watermark
      Not that I'm complaining but why so many Fantasy Heroine Character packs? :D Guess they're popular.
      1. atoms likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I wish there would be some Fantasy Heros to go with them myself. As it is they are good only if you want an all female party in your game.
        Apr 24, 2019
    12. watermark
      watermark
      I'm in one of those have too many ideas moods again. Nothing will get finished this way. Must focus.
      1. BadLittleSeed likes this.
    13. watermark
      watermark
      I'm gonna start a devlog. Wait...I think I said the exact same thing last year... XD
      1. samkfj likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm hyping the man, for the next year. :p
        Feb 1, 2019
      4. watermark
        watermark
        Feb 2, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        See? See? @samkfj You need to hype them for the next year to really hype them! :p *shamelessly takes all the credit*
        Feb 2, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
    14. watermark
      watermark
      Steam shows that I’ve now clocked over 1000 hours on RM MV. Wow. I feel kinda proud.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @samkfj Also sent you a friend request :D
        Jan 28, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        And how many of us have even gotten close to finishing a game? :D
        Jan 29, 2019
        samkfj and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I might create a game in which all my unfinished projects are present and the player can play unfinished games lol.
        Jan 29, 2019
        bgillisp, samkfj and Poryg like this.
    15. watermark
      watermark
      Ahhh IGMC. The only time in the year when one spastically checks forums more than 7 times a day.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I check the forums about seven times a day despite IGMC.
        Nov 12, 2018
        OnslaughtSupply likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        Nov 12, 2018
        OmnislashXX likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I check them 20x a day at work.
        Nov 12, 2018
    16. watermark
      watermark
      I really hope they don't do IGMC this year cause I have like no time to participate. So little time!
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @bgillisp, the website may just create a disciplinary action which similar to if someone are being dishonest the rip resources. I forget that about the aspects of solo and group project. I am thinking over. I agree with you it is hard to create or measure if someone is being honest.
        Oct 27, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @bgillisp, it is unfortunate that the perception came first before a mindset. It is like verify first in order to trust.

@watermark, I and everyone here who has others outside responsibilities want to join the contest, but unfornatualy, we are busy rightnow.
        Oct 27, 2018
      4. Ksi
        Ksi
        Reminder that a fair amount of winners and placements in the past years weren't the prettiest games but the most polished and fun ones. Just because your game doesn't look amazing doesn't mean you won't win something. YOMOTSU, Cope Island, Remnants of Isolation and other winners were RTP-based games. Just keep that in mind - a fun, polished game will beat out a gallery game every time.
        Oct 27, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
    17. watermark
      watermark
      So I got SRPG Studio in Japanese like a year ago, but never got to it. Now it's in English on Steam. Should I pay again? Oh the dilemma!
    18. watermark
      watermark
      Wow. So I've been gone for a full five months? Work stuff winding down. May be able to get back to RPG making soon... probably.
      1. Arcmagik and Frogboy like this.
    19. watermark
      watermark
      On hiatus.
    20. watermark
      watermark
      Ok. Really planning to start a dev log starting February. Will probably do it in itch.io.
      1. Sauteed_Onion and Llareian like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.watermarkrpg.com
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]