watermark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm so glad that WOT trailer is out as it's my fav series. I'm also so scared they'll mess it up for the same reason. Well, at least Brandon's a consultant. It might work out.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm not getting my hopes up, books were better than movies even when movies used to be generally good, these days...yeah. It'd be nice but I fully expect a trainwreak wearing a Robert Jordan skinsuit to preach modern political dogma from rather than a reasonably faithful adaptation.
    watermark
    watermark
    I hope it doesn't go the way of Shannara TV: Excellent set pieces, beautiful people, terribly boring. I know some people liked it, but I just couldn't get into it like I did the books. Maybe it's the dialogue? I dunno, it's hard to say why. It makes you truly appreciate what they did with GOT. I actually found the books pretty dull: the TV series brought it to life.
    I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
    Reactions: lianderson
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Agreed. I'll be diving deeper into it on the next project. Still a few to finish in MV first though.
    Alright, I submitted. I think it went through. Honestly, my game suxxxxxxx.... I mean I think the idea is good, but just didn't have enough time to pull it off. Oh well, that was the best I could do. Now I'm gonna go to sleep. Maybe in the next 2 weeks I'll do a fixed up non-contest version.
    Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    Congratulations on finish it!
    Finishing a game for a jam is always a challenge. Be proud of yourself ^^
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I see yours in the submission feed so it did go through :)
    watermark
    watermark
    @Eliaquim btw your Map Reveal plugin is a major part of the game. It's pretty awesome! Thanks for making it! I'll be looking at your other plugins too for other games.
    Oh man, 16 hours straight crunching MZ. Two days in a row. Why did I decide to join this contest again? XD Oh man, final sprint, it'll be far from perfect. It is what it is.
    I wonder if I should just crank out a short game with 100% RTP for the contest. No custom graphics or music. Haven't done that in a long time.
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    Aslanemperor
    Aslanemperor
    They have that new contest. Such a project would be perfect for it since the whole point of the contest is to show that you don't have to be able to work all kinds of technical magic to make a great game.
    Azihayya
    Azihayya
    Yeah! Totally! I think that'd make for a good exercise--and I'm looking to do something similar as I work my way towards ramping up to a bigger project, just to put some things in context.
    Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
    I really should find the time to get off my butt and change my signature banner from 2020 to 2021.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz
    :rolleyes: You are SO out-of-date!
    Well early Happy New Year peoples! I feel obligated to point out it's looking like there won't be an IGMC again this year. Although with MZ just out, Degica might likely run one next year.
    Forget about PS or XBox, when can RM publish to the KFConsole? I mean RM and chicken! Come on! :guffaw:
    So any chance we'll be getting any Christmas swag this year? It might be a good idea to swap out that Halloween banner...
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Yay, and maybe they could do another No Travel event but Christmas themed...
    I always start mapping like "Oh, this will be done in 10 minutes." and 3 hours later...
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ha only 3 hrs in? Tsk, amateur :p
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    3 hours later...this is terrible! *scraps the whole thing and starts over*

Yeah, mapping is never quick and easy for me either. I'm constantly envious of people like Indrah who livestream themselves making beautiful maps seemingly without thought, as much as I watch to pick up tips, they never seem to stick.
    Too busy to touch RM in months. Starting to miss it. Can probably come back in winter.
    It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
    Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I feel your pain.
    ts50
    ts50
    RIGHT? That is me. And now there's a No Travel game jam that I REALLY want to do, but can't
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7