Wavelength
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have so much respect for the asset creators that create huge libraries in the same style, over time. It's a long grind to be sure, but each resource in the same style makes all the others more valuable.
    Absolutely shameful display by a certain group of my fellow Americans today. It's obvious "law and order" is nothing more than a catchy motto.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Regardless of sides the whole spectacle is a sad example of boundless madness, on all sides really. Today is just a more visual moment. Truly a sad turn of events that benefits noone.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yep. The "mostly peaceful protest" tactic has officially crossed the isle and become a bipartisan stratagem. Nothing good comes after that unfortunately. Been pulling my hair out all last year pretty much warning people this is where we are headed. Really sucks to be right.
    I just saw a video on the Sagrada Familia and it looks AMAZING, as if it came from some beautiful fantasy world! Have any of you guys been there? Is it as wildly cool as it looks?
    alice_gristle
    alice_gristle
    I wuz there when I was like, ten? It was crammed with tourists already back then. :biggrin:
    greensdream
    greensdream
    I've been there! It's so neat because I think it's designed by two (or more?) architects because it took so long to build that they died (or something like that... it's been years). So it's a weird mismatch of styles right next to each other. Here's a video from a walk through of one of the coolest parts! Those windows... Wow!
    gstv87
    gstv87
    that cathedral is the Half-Life 3 of architecture....
    "After 999999 years in development..."
    Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @cchmaster If you have a game that's coming out before then and you're about to finish it up, I don't mind sending over a "beta version" right before you release. Just PM me. This plugin is pretty easy to use so even if you're setting up different settings for every single troop, it should only take a few hours to get it all implemented.
    cchmaster
    Haha, no, my game is still on very early stage. I'm just curious about what your plugins will be. Really looking forward to them.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Thank you! I have some very cool stuff that I'm working on, so keep an eye out for the announcements, and hopefully I won't disappoint!
    My awesome grandma died of COVID this morning. I'm heartbroken, I feel so empty right now. She had been looking forward so much to seeing the family once the nursing home allowed visitors again. We were looking forward to it, too.
    I just had a weird bolt of inspiration and decided to put some homemade falafel into the omelette I was cooking. The layers of egg and falafel sort of joined together after a few minutes of cooking, and the marriage was heavenly. Falafel omelettes need to be a thing.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Sometimes things that sound like they should not work work out well in food. I once added cheese sauce to a enchilada soup I was making. That worked out really well in the end.
    Welp, back to the drawing board...
    Elon Musk demo'ed a further step toward the Mind-Machine Interface! I'm torn. Having an MMI could grant us so much knowledge about ourselves and power over the physical world. Having an MMI could also grant powerful or clever people very easy ways to abuse us.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    But maybe he already succeed long ago, and we're just reliving a preprogrammed history of how humanity got there. :LZSwink:
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Jenova Yes it is!! XD

@Sausage_Boi As a teen/twenty something I always thought it would be very cool living in a GitS-style future. The more I live, the more I see, the less I'm sure about that!!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @ImaginaryVillain Who can say, man? Just as long as my path doesn't end up in a galactic salt mine!

@Dororo I cracked up so hard reading your response! Well played, friend. I guess "mind typos" will indeed be a thing in the days of the Mind-Machine Interface.
    Day 2 of MZ Plugin Making: Ways to remove core functionality that some people just don't want. Goodbye and good riddance to the Optimize command! Goodbye and good riddance to LUK's slight effect on State Application rates!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Kes The easy way is to go to the rmmz_windows.js file, and make the following changes (or copy the following methods to a new plugin file and make the changes there):
    * Remove the entire "optimize" line in the Window_EquipCommand.prototype.makeCommandList method
    * Change 3 to 2 in the Window_EquipCommand.prototype.maxCols method
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    With that being said, my actual plugin (which I plan to release in a few months) uses more complex scripting that will allow it to play nicely with other plugins that may touch the Equip Command window. @Kes if you need that more compatible version, just PM me.
    Kes
    Kes
    A more compatible version sounds nice, but I can wait until you release it. I must finish my Ace project first. What I'm doing now is collecting stuff I know I'll want once I get going, which will also slightly ease the learning curve then. Never having used MV is going to be a great disadvantage.
    Made my first plugin for MZ! Handling user input (like how to specify/read a new Plugin Command) was a struggle, but thanks to a bit of study from the default scripts, and especially @ct_bolt's excellent example that he shared, I was able to piece it together!

(picture taken from japan-guide.com)
    Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for being a cool Mod.
    You seem forgiving of me being a noob at coding and of me being a noob at foruming lol.
    Thanks for being informative and cool!
    I need to gain some weight, but I don't want to destroy my body in the process. Anyone know of some high-calorie foods that aren't too unhealthy and also aren't highly processed?
    Reactions: ct_bolt
    Bex
    Bex
    Hardened Fats are not declared anywhere, they appear in processed foods or for example if you use oilive oil for frying very hot in a pan. Use sunflower oil for frying (not much) and extra native olive oil for salats (drown it in olive oil =))
    Nuts and fish also got many good fats.Here is the Squish:
    Bex
    Bex
    Fun Fact: Peanuts are no Nuts, but they are still good as Nuts.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Thank you, great stuff to keep in mind!
    Just scanned my ideas list for Plugins I'd like to create for MZ - and it numbers 105 plugins!! :eek:

Well, you know what they say about the journey of a thousand miles...
    Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.
    Did Yanfly get rid of the $1 Individual Plugins recently (was looking to buy a single one), or am I just looking in the wrong place? All I see is the $10 bundles.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I would just patreo for the $5 n get access to all of them!
    CHKNRAVE
    CHKNRAVE
    @Riazey The issue with that is that your license to use the plugins is only valid as long as you're a Patron. Or so I read. So 6 months of being a patron equates to a permanent purchase of everything.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    @CHKNRAVE Ope as far as I am aware Yanfly has no license for his plugins but does have a policy on redistribution? At the very least nowhere on the patreo or the download folder does it say otherwise that I can see. Originally he was going to do a license, then decided not to.
    "Come on, let go of the remote;
    don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
    I try to stop the flow, double-clicking on the go,
    but it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed"
    Over the last few years I've come to think P4's intro, back in 2009, was prophetic.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Now I just miss PS2. Partially bc I'm thinking of p3, p4 and the good memories of them, and partially bc I'm was literally playing PSU on ps2 minutes ago. But yeah, less than a generation since smart phones and that's all starting to sound spot on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara