Wavelength
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
    Reactions: Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    And then there's me, enjoying reading the comments of the dumb flat earthers claiming it's all a show and a hoax.
    Jokes aside, Kudos to Musk, pretty sure one day he will really bring us to Mars.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    World: "We're fighting a pandemic!"
    Musk: "See ya around, suckas!" fffwwwoshhh!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Dalph Of course it was a hoax, it was filmed in a soundstage and you could totally see the cord that the so-called space guy was attached to! Oh, and everyone watching at Cape Canaveral were just plants. :guffaw:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Dalph
    Theme park fan? The brilliant Alicia Stella (Orlando ParkStop) has examined patents and public records to deduce what (and where!) attractions are planned for Universal's upcoming "Epic Universe":
    I was excited for years to see what a reimagined Materia system would be like for the FF7 remake. But looking at a guide now, it looks like they streamlined or improved a few of the useless Materia, improved Leveling Up, and otherwise... kept it the same?
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    cabfe
    cabfe
    "You don't fix what's working"
    Now on the final chapter of Trails in the Sky. This game started off boring, and got SO good within a few hours! But I bet its rough start turned half of its players away forever.
    Kes
    Kes
    Include me in the half that got turned off. I nearly lost the will to live it was so boring.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Kes Yeah, you are in good company! Several other friends have also told me "I tried it for an hour" or similar. It took me from 2017 to 2019 to get through the first chapter, and then everything about the game suddenly started to bloom with a sense purpose.

P.S. I assume you're exaggerating with the game sapping your will to live, but if not, that's gotta be a very interesting story!
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I hear that was the common consensus for those who tried and failed to get into the Trails games. I started with Trails of Cold Steel. Some people said the same thing about that game, but I stuck through and really enjoyed it by the end of it. Then I played through all the other cold steel games (minus 4, since its not localized yet) I can say its one of my favorite game series now.
    How much have I been washing my hands? Two of my knuckles have already broken open a bit and starting bleeding. Reminds me of when I lived up north...
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I've been washing mine about the same as I was before this started. Honestly the fact that so many people are complaining about washing their hands gives me a sinking feeling that basic hygiene isn't practiced nearly as widely as I previously thought. Hope I'm wrong but...yeah.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Philosophus Vagus I wash my hands, I'd guess 10-15 times in a normal day. During the last week, it's been more like 35-40. But yeah, there are tons of people you would THINK would practice good hygiene normally, and then you see them walk out of the bathroom and you hear the toilet flush and you clearly didn't hear the sink turned on. :barf:
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!! I hope you practiced good food strategy and saved room for dessert.
    The best games know exactly what they want to be - and what they don't want to be.
    I'm thinking about writing an essay "Why Your Game Doesn't Need Elements", and just making my entire signature a link to that.
    "We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King Jr.
    Reactions: Amane Kagari
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Still better misguided men than misguided missiles.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    But misguided men could make the missiles misguided.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    "Warrington's aim is so pathetic, I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me." - Harry Potter :D
    "I'm afraid your project's gone forever. But I have some good news! I just saved 15% on my car insurance..." BACK UP YOUR PROJECT EACH WEEK!
    Today at KyoAni we lost 33 people who devoted their life and passion toward creating things that bring people happiness and meaning.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    No idea what KyoAni even is.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @The Stranger It's short for Kyoto Animation. They've made several known animes like Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Free! etc. There was an arson attack yesterday killing nearly half of the building occupants.
    Ami
    Ami
    the motive behind that incident just because plagiarizing,as I read and watch some news,
    Type "features of rpgs" into Google and check out the last bullet point that comes up in the little infobox near the top.You're welcome.
    6 episodes into The Dragon Prince and I just realized what I'm watching: a much more optimistic, far less graphic, animated Game of Thrones!
    Reactions: Artificer
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Not really. Sure, it has the King going missing and the advisor taking the throne (sorta) but It's also about Ezra, the elf, and the Dragon's journey.
    Communities in games I'm in seem to be growing more toxic. I wish people could just remember that they're playing games to have fun.
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    The Undertale part, 2 main things that was really bad. One was forcing Frisk's gender into others face, demading them to agree that they are that specific gender, some would even bring up the struggle about misgendering issues irl.

The other part was disagreement of pairing, shipping.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Try league of legends PVP match. I think some game player can be too competitive and focused too much on winning.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Kupotepo I frequently play Ranked in LoL, and yeah, people get incredibly toxic there. Not only are people too competitive like you said, but they also take it personally when they don't play well, looking for anyone to blame. (BTW, add me if you'd like - my summoner name is Rob Grompkowski)
    Grand Chase Mobile has cleared an admittedly low bar to become my favorite mobile game of all time. :D
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    GTA-like game?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    GC Dimensional Chasers? I stopper playing that after I failed to patch for a while hahahaha
    Heartbreaking to see the death tolls from the tsunami keep rising :( With many Indonesian members here, I hope you & your loved ones are OK.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Soon back to "engine study" I guess. Depending on the future plugin need.
New engine announced. Meanwhile I'm still here finishing a project in ACE.
I'm happy to learn a new system. Even if it doesn't meet my needs, it's something to help support the developer and see more people enter into game making industry.
I think I'll stick with MV for now - my next big entertainment purchase is already made: Rust on PS4 babbbyyyy!
Great, now that I am finally motivated again to work on my project, a new RPG Maker comes out. A part of me wants the new Maker to be really good, and the other part wants it to flop so I won't be enticed to abandon all of my work. The dream would be if you could convert your project somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naverit