Wavelength
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.
    Did Yanfly get rid of the $1 Individual Plugins recently (was looking to buy a single one), or am I just looking in the wrong place? All I see is the $10 bundles.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I would just patreo for the $5 n get access to all of them!
    CHKNRAVE
    CHKNRAVE
    @Riazey The issue with that is that your license to use the plugins is only valid as long as you're a Patron. Or so I read. So 6 months of being a patron equates to a permanent purchase of everything.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    @CHKNRAVE Ope as far as I am aware Yanfly has no license for his plugins but does have a policy on redistribution? At the very least nowhere on the patreo or the download folder does it say otherwise that I can see. Originally he was going to do a license, then decided not to.
    "Come on, let go of the remote;
    don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
    I try to stop the flow, double-clicking on the go,
    but it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed"
    Over the last few years I've come to think P4's intro, back in 2009, was prophetic.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Now I just miss PS2. Partially bc I'm thinking of p3, p4 and the good memories of them, and partially bc I'm was literally playing PSU on ps2 minutes ago. But yeah, less than a generation since smart phones and that's all starting to sound spot on
    SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
    Reactions: Nenen and Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    And then there's me, enjoying reading the comments of the dumb flat earthers claiming it's all a show and a hoax.
    Jokes aside, Kudos to Musk, pretty sure one day he will really bring us to Mars.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    World: "We're fighting a pandemic!"
    Musk: "See ya around, suckas!" fffwwwoshhh!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Dalph Of course it was a hoax, it was filmed in a soundstage and you could totally see the cord that the so-called space guy was attached to! Oh, and everyone watching at Cape Canaveral were just plants. :guffaw:
    Theme park fan? The brilliant Alicia Stella (Orlando ParkStop) has examined patents and public records to deduce what (and where!) attractions are planned for Universal's upcoming "Epic Universe":
    I was excited for years to see what a reimagined Materia system would be like for the FF7 remake. But looking at a guide now, it looks like they streamlined or improved a few of the useless Materia, improved Leveling Up, and otherwise... kept it the same?
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    cabfe
    cabfe
    "You don't fix what's working"
    Now on the final chapter of Trails in the Sky. This game started off boring, and got SO good within a few hours! But I bet its rough start turned half of its players away forever.
    Kes
    Kes
    Include me in the half that got turned off. I nearly lost the will to live it was so boring.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Kes Yeah, you are in good company! Several other friends have also told me "I tried it for an hour" or similar. It took me from 2017 to 2019 to get through the first chapter, and then everything about the game suddenly started to bloom with a sense purpose.

P.S. I assume you're exaggerating with the game sapping your will to live, but if not, that's gotta be a very interesting story!
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I hear that was the common consensus for those who tried and failed to get into the Trails games. I started with Trails of Cold Steel. Some people said the same thing about that game, but I stuck through and really enjoyed it by the end of it. Then I played through all the other cold steel games (minus 4, since its not localized yet) I can say its one of my favorite game series now.
    How much have I been washing my hands? Two of my knuckles have already broken open a bit and starting bleeding. Reminds me of when I lived up north...
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I've been washing mine about the same as I was before this started. Honestly the fact that so many people are complaining about washing their hands gives me a sinking feeling that basic hygiene isn't practiced nearly as widely as I previously thought. Hope I'm wrong but...yeah.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Philosophus Vagus I wash my hands, I'd guess 10-15 times in a normal day. During the last week, it's been more like 35-40. But yeah, there are tons of people you would THINK would practice good hygiene normally, and then you see them walk out of the bathroom and you hear the toilet flush and you clearly didn't hear the sink turned on. :barf:
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!! I hope you practiced good food strategy and saved room for dessert.
    The best games know exactly what they want to be - and what they don't want to be.
    I'm thinking about writing an essay "Why Your Game Doesn't Need Elements", and just making my entire signature a link to that.
    "We have guided missiles and misguided men." - Martin Luther King Jr.
    Reactions: Amane Kagari
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Still better misguided men than misguided missiles.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    But misguided men could make the missiles misguided.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    "Warrington's aim is so pathetic, I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me." - Harry Potter :D
    "I'm afraid your project's gone forever. But I have some good news! I just saved 15% on my car insurance..." BACK UP YOUR PROJECT EACH WEEK!
    Today at KyoAni we lost 33 people who devoted their life and passion toward creating things that bring people happiness and meaning.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    No idea what KyoAni even is.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @The Stranger It's short for Kyoto Animation. They've made several known animes like Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Free! etc. There was an arson attack yesterday killing nearly half of the building occupants.
    Ami
    Ami
    the motive behind that incident just because plagiarizing,as I read and watch some news,
    Type "features of rpgs" into Google and check out the last bullet point that comes up in the little infobox near the top.You're welcome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!
Since we have a lot of new faces, please be sure to read the forum rules under the Help tab at the top. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quimey