Wawa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What does a good map look like? I'm really curious? Not sure if my maps look "good".
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a Game & Map Screenshots thread in the forum. Look at that to see what people have come up with, and post your own for constructive feedback.
    Someone pinch me on the butt so I can get this game done!! >.<
    Wawa
    Wawa
    Okay, guys. I got "groped" already. Enough "motivation" for now...~~ (o_o) <**Motivated face**
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Sadaharu!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What if I got a donkey to bite your butt? Would that be sufficient motivation?
    Yes! My game finally got approved! Hope people get to try it! Happy Thanksgiving all! :D
    Wawa
    Wawa
    Haha! Sounds good! :D
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    lol a month later! haha
    Wawa
    Wawa
    Haha! My bad! Still new here.

Didn't know you don't get a notice when someone replies here! X))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maott