Recent content by waynee95

1. waynee95

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

@ItsMeDevRoland You can use a switch as the condition of the achievement and then set that switch to true when the player enters the desired map and it will unlock the achievement. $gameSwitches.value(ID)
  2. waynee95

waynee95's Storage System

@LyraVultur Unfortunately I have no idea since I don't own that plugin.
  3. waynee95

Updated: WAY_StorageSystem v2.5.2 Fix bug where removing items from storage would exceed the item limit, if item has <Max Items: x> notetag (thanks to @MikaTeapot for reporting that bug) Updated version can be found on the first page of the thread.
  4. waynee95

@MikaTeapot That is indeed a bug in the plugin. :kaoback: I sent you a test version where I tried to fix it. Let me know if that fixes it completely, then I can make it public.
  5. waynee95

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

@ScorchedGround Yeah that does not work unfortunately. For now I can only offer a cheesy solution until I can think of something better. But that fill fix your problem. 1. Go into the plugin and add the following piece of code to line 226 in the plugin file. window.evalText = evalText; 2. If...
  6. waynee95

@RK DracoRoy Should be fixed in version 2.5.1. Thanks for pointing that out.
  7. waynee95

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

@Dolphin458 $gameSwitches.value(1) Should work though. Then the achivement would be unlocked when you turn on the switch with ID 1.
  8. waynee95

@Guardinthena No worries, I haven't started looking in the demo you provided anyways. Glad everything is working for you fine now! :D
  9. waynee95

Update: WAY_StorageSystem v2.5.0 Added optional "loot all" button (as requested by @Guardinthena)
  10. waynee95

@Guardinthena That compatibility could be added to the plugin but I have never used that plugin, so I have no idea how involved such addition might be. Please provide me a small demo with both plugins and an example that shows the incompatibility and sent it to me via PM. Please use this...
  11. waynee95

@RK DracoRoy Scene_Menu.prototype.commandStorageSystem = function(storageId) { $gameStorageSystems.open(storageId); }; Name: "Storage" (or anything you want, it has to be in quotes) Symbol: storageSystem Show / Enable: Imported.WAY_StorageSystem Main Bind...
  12. waynee95

@zeroace074 Use this to store all item to a variable and remove the item from that storgae (if you don't want that, you can remove the line that removes the items. // Move all items form storage 0 to game variable 1 var storage = $gameStorageSystems.storage(0); var items = []...
  13. waynee95

@Marianna // Get all items from storage with ID 0 var storage = $gameStorageSystems.storage(0); var items = storage.allItems(); var totalPrice = 0; // Sum up all the prices of all items items.forEach(function(item) { var itemCount = storage.numItems(item); totalPrice += item.price *...
  14. waynee95

@fizzly // Get amount of item X in storage system Y var amount = $gameStorageSystems.storage(Y).numItems($dataItems[X]); // Storage that amount to variable with id 1 $gameVariables.setValue(1, amount);
  15. waynee95

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

@Deagron I am very limited with my time at the moment which means I cannot really look into this issue. I am only offering maintenance for my own plugins and this plugin was not created by me. I only maintained an extended version for some while but I haven't really look at it since years. Sorry :/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's been so long... lol
Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?
I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirioshinteru