Recent content by WaywardMartian

1. WaywardMartian

Wayward's Tall Sprites: New June 2021 - Dwarf bases

I know I usually put up stuff on a monthly basis but I finished up my dwarf bases and wanted to show them off. Like the elves and the orcs I gave them new skin colours but they can be recoloured easily enough. I also like my dwarves to have pointy ears so they got little pointy ears, and I...
  2. WaywardMartian

It's lovely! What tileset are you using?

It's lovely! What tileset are you using?
  3. WaywardMartian

Oh, wow, that turned out amazing! ^_^

Oh, wow, that turned out amazing! ^_^
  4. WaywardMartian

Wayward's Tall Sprites: New June 2021 - Dwarf bases

I'd been picking at these child bases for ages but a few weeks ago a friend of mine needed a kid character for something so I went and finished it up. So I figured I ought to do a kid Character of the Month: I'm calling her Lupita and we'll see when the Bonus Characters sheet updates. :p And...
  5. WaywardMartian

Tutorial-Blog Making a Custom Grass Autotile from Scratch

I have tried so many ways to get those blasted inner corners to match up. This way looks like it'll actually work! I'll have to give it a go next time.
  6. WaywardMartian

Child base will drop whenever I finish putting the sprite sheet together. Until then, a look at...

Child base will drop whenever I finish putting the sprite sheet together. Until then, a look at the next freebie character:
  7. WaywardMartian

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace. [IMG]

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
  8. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Finals Poll!: 1. Calamitous Magic 2. WaywardMartian

@Calamitous Magic While I'm here, did you have to make custom diagonal walls to fit? I'd tried to add diagonals to mine but either the ones in the package are made for two-square-high walls only or I just need more practice with them. :p
  9. WaywardMartian

Map Madness, Round 1, Match G Poll: 1. WaywardMartian 2. Asterleena

@Asterleena I like your little houses. I think they're cute. And I'm all curious if everyone in town is a fox or if there's just a lot of foxes around.
  10. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Round 2, Match A Poll: 1. Calamitous Magic 2. slimmmeiske2

@slimmmeiske2 I really liked yours. The problem was I also really liked @Calamitous Magic 's and my final decision ended up coming down to 'I like blue better than red' because everything else was equal. ¬_¬ But, what I liked: The literal interpretation of 'elemental dungeon'. The mix of...
  11. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Round 2, Match C Poll: 1. WaywardMartian 2. Gabo

@Gabo I really liked the Moria vibe you had going here with the big bridge over the lava and I liked the use of the diagonal walls. ^_^
  12. WaywardMartian

Map Madness Semi-Finals, Match B Poll: 1. Ash_Dilan 2. WaywardMartian

My favourite part of @Ash_Dilan 's map is those two wall pillars above the bottom steps - it looks like there should be a door there and it makes me wonder, is there a secret door if I poke it, or a way to make a secret door appear? I feel like it would have benefitted from more ruins - not...
  13. WaywardMartian

Map Madness: WINNERS!

I already stay up that late, of course I was lurking the forum and counting down the seconds. ;)
  14. WaywardMartian

Well tourneyed and congratulations, @Calamitous Magic! ^_^
  15. WaywardMartian

... Wait, does voting go to Saturday this time instead of Friday?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaneda035