Can anyone link me to where I can redownload all mv files? from the setup to plugins... I've been away for two years and now with a new pc. The links in the product email doesn't seem to work? lol :kaosigh:
Thanks in advance :D
@Windows i7 You still finished it right? Cause that's what op was pointing out. I'd say it really is a good feeling of acknowledgement when you know people managed to finish your game despite their rants/comments afterwards.
Glad to have gotten to play your game as it was seemed to have a different style.
Here are my thoughts:
* No music on the intro was somewhat new- made me double check if my headset was properly on lols. I think it would really be appreciated if you could add some music to suit the...
@SparKt Oh I see that gold is what will be used to bribe the secretary, then maybe you can have it that the player earns money through the mobs or be able to get more by interacting through other objects just like how you can get the NEWS pieces, or you can also increase the starting gold the...
Played your game and sadly I did not get to finish it.
I'll get straight to the point that the game seems to be needing a rework as I don't think there is a way to properly finish it for now.
I will be sequencing out how the story seems to play through and state my points so you can...
Finally got to play the game and it hooked me in!
Here are my thoughts:
* Nice intro where the demon prince changed form
* Appreciate making it clear that you should always be aware of your health gauge
* Points for inserting tips in a way that the player can understand...
What a ride! The game really made me go serious towards the end game.
Things I liked:
* Very nice intro, appreciated having to choose whether to know a bit of backstory.
* The music really fits the game.
* The mechanics of being healed after leveling up is a nice way of making players...
Rare 2nd Status Post: I do everything the most complicated way possible at first. I was just experimenting with fading in a picture by using the Show Picture command with a tiny Wait and changing the Opacity. When it finally looked right, I realized I could use a Loop & script to condense everything down to just a couple lines in the Event instead of hundreds of lines. DOH! But hey, I learned something new.