Recent content by wbthehero

1. wbthehero

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

the apk file keeps crashing on my phone but works with the android emulator idk why how do i fix this?
  2. wbthehero

Change Battle Mode

hello so I've been trying to get this to work but every time i use this plugin it makes it so the game can't read any files I've tried to reset and such do you know a good work around Shaz? here are how the troops look but it does not read the files inside the game and says can't find this or...
  3. wbthehero

RMMV How to change the battle style mid game

so, in my game i am creating you travel though different dimensions and each time you do that the battle switches back and forth between the first person and the 3rd person styles but i can't figure out how to do that. I've tried different plugins but they all Gitch the game so it can't read for...
  4. wbthehero

trying to make a undertale fangame inside rpg xp

ive ben looking for a while but found nothing about how to make a ut fangame in rpg xp but only in mv witch i did not get due to its very exspensive price point of 80$ so im stuck trying to find a ut enginge for rpg xp to help with this simular to pkm esentrals but for ut eny help would be good...
  5. wbthehero

Trying to install rpg maker xp not from steam.

Oh ok... That sucks bucuse I have to save up money for a car and then I don't want to pay for something I already own. Why can't you post a key code for the demo to type in in my private messages on my account so no one else gets it?
  6. wbthehero

I have windows 10 but that computer broke so all I have now is xp
  7. wbthehero

So I purchased rpg maker xp on steam but steam is not supported by older windows versions so I want to download it from the website of rpg maker but it says I have to buy it again how do I get around this?here is the proof I own the game on steam. I hope someone could help get this to download...
  8. wbthehero

makeing custom tilesets and other things for my game

oh ok then thanks for the help
  9. wbthehero

how do i give the regu how do i give the regular tilesets a red tint and how do i make easy normal and hard modes from the title screen? also thanks for the help
  10. wbthehero

what I'm trying to do is take the tilesets from the regular game then make them more red you could look up the Underfell tiles compered to Undertale and then make a easy normal and hard mode. then turn the complete game into a disk image to burn it to a disk. i hope that makes it more easy to...
  11. wbthehero

no i dont think so i have the defult graphics from the fresh install of a new rpg xp game
  12. wbthehero

uhh how can i tell i have an intell core i7 or geforcegtx
  13. wbthehero

hello i am makeing a game from rpg maker xp and i was wondering how to make a custom tileset basically use the pre installed ones but give them a red tint Kinda like underfell but using the main graphics for a hard mode in the game and also how to make the 3 modes easy medium and hard. i wanted...
  14. wbthehero

what is a safe app to make sprites for rpg maker xp?

sadly it costs money and i dont used my saved up aloloyse to get rpg xp and i need a safe free verson not a demo that wont have all the fetures wait... oh i did not know that i am still a little new useing rpg xp i tought you need a difrent app to make a charicter

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpaceSandwich