Recent content by webgamesetc

1. webgamesetc

Apollo's MV Resources

I really like the armor overlay that you put together. It looks good. Downloaded! Thanks~
  2. webgamesetc

com_sho Modern Fantasy Tileset

These look really excellent! Thank YOU~
  3. webgamesetc

RMMV Trying out a new game graphic approach / technique.

Hey, thanks for this comment! I knew there were some 8-way movement plugins, but this is an interesting thing I hadn't discovered yet.
  4. webgamesetc

RMVXA zombied! (No Travel Game Jam)

This is a fun arcade style game and I died a lot. So much so, I chose it for a video playthrough and review.
  5. webgamesetc

RMMV Magical Girl Z (No Travel Game Jam)

I played Magical Girl Z more than just a few times and had a lot of fun. I chose it for a video playthrough and review. Your game is a lot of fun and I enjoyed playing it. With some polish and some more adventures for Z it could be a fun series to keep going! I would follow it and come...
  6. webgamesetc

No Travel Play Jam: Review Submissions!

My Reviews and Videos are Uploading and Posted! • Stuck In A Wall • Magical Girl Z • Zombied!
  7. webgamesetc

RMMV No Travel Game Jam: Stuck In A Wall

I played Stuck In A Wall, several times, all the way through to the end. You can watch my video game play-through on YouTube. And you can read my review.
  8. webgamesetc

RMMV Small Town Shutdown (No Travel Jam Submission)

:guffaw: That's great! I'm glad to hear it.
  9. webgamesetc

Hi Hiddenone! I like your puppy on your head!~ Thanks very much for giving my game a go and taking such careful and thoughtful review notes. I really do appreciate it!
  10. webgamesetc

It's weird that the iframe quit working. It works now with just the link. Thanks for letting me know!
  11. webgamesetc

@KV_Kingdom Thanks for playing my game! I sincerely appreciate it, and it sounds like you had some fun with the dialog and humor aspects, which are a big deal for me. Your review is spot on and I agree with 99.9999% of it! I just want to address and explain my efforts on a couple...
  12. webgamesetc

"IN A WORLD... "

"IN A WORLD... "
  13. webgamesetc

Hey Everybody!~ I was thinking about graphics after playing a bunch of the No Travel Game Jam submissions and started working on a way to get a different look and feel into the RPG Maker (I'm using MV) engine. And I came up with this quick video showing a bit of a test of the different "maps" -...
  14. webgamesetc

RMMV Isekai Demonica (No Travel Game Jam)

Hi there! First off - I laughed the first time I saw your fail sauce profile pic; love that~ good show. Next - playin' your game (one of my favs), I don't know if you're going back and fixing stuff, or already know about this, or not, or what. Found this along the way, thought you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo