Recent content by Wehtam

1. Wehtam

More Icon Sets 1/23/16 Update

Please read the original post, I got the converted images from someone else who I gave credit too and then I continued to modify it from there. The icons mainly feature colored frames to identify the different "magical/unique" level of the gear.  There are also a bunch of original icons...
  2. Wehtam

Improved Demon and Face Icons

Thanks Ice_bear!  Guess we just have to wait while the files come back  :)
  3. Wehtam

That's strange, it isn't coming up for me now either but when I go to edit it the pictures still show.  Not sure  :distrust:
  4. Wehtam

Hi everyone, I made a Christmas game that wasn't finished in time for the holidays but now I have time to refine it and release for next year's Christmas.  While doing so I edited a bunch of face, icons, and more.  The main one which I wanted to share is improving the large idle Demon.  In the...
  5. Wehtam

Special Police force

Nice edit!
  6. Wehtam

Also, there are a bunch (not all) of the icons which are original regardless of the frame, but yes most are like RTP minus the frame.
  7. Wehtam

Its a png file (or at least should be) so you can hide the frames but the main goal was to great a normal, magic, rare, unique color scheme like in the Diablo series games.  I've been working on a game works in a similar way and even though there are add-ons and ways to make the random settings...
  8. Wehtam

byBibo's special packs [1. Christmas Pack update 1]

Perfect timing!  About to have my first Christmas themed game finished and your impressive work will help a lot with the Christmas theme  :)
  9. Wehtam

Naked Male (Vector)

This doesn't really seem like a finished/showcase worthy piece.  Might want to reconsider having this in the showcase. 
  10. Wehtam

Notice board with notices

I totally agree!  During Ace I used a whole sprite tile set just to get a notice board that did its job!  Thanks for making this!
  11. Wehtam

Yanfly Prefix Suffix items

Sorry about that!  Here is a link to the plugin and description of it: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/16/yep-11-item-core/
  12. Wehtam

Yanfly Prefix Suffix items

Hi everyone I have been learning and doing a lot to my game niw that I understand plug in much better. Still having trouble with understanding adding prefix and suffix settings onto items. I'm using Yanfly's item core and he talks about it but doesn't go into greater detail. Hope someone can...
  13. Wehtam

MP and TP bars

I love you!!!  This is exactly what I was looking for!  
  14. Wehtam

MP and TP bars

Hi all, I'm not 100% sure if this is the right spot for this question... I want to change "TP" into "Rage" (that is the easy part) and make it so that the "Rage" bar only shows up for my "Warrior" Class and the "MP" bar only shows up for the magic base classes.  I've had trouble making this...
  15. Wehtam

I tried adding a dropbox link.. I'm having some trouble sharing images the right way and making it so it comes out with that "Spoiler" button.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole