1. WereWorld

Exporting for iOS and Android

Same problem. Anyone can help?
  2. WereWorld

Terrax Lighting system

Thank you Aesica for your answer :)
  3. WereWorld

Terrax Lighting system

But that would still require me to type the command everytime. I'm looking for a script line like "light on from1to10"....
  4. WereWorld

Terrax Lighting system

Hello, quick thing: I have many lights in a single map and would like to turn them on all at once. Instead of entering light on 1 light on 2 light on 3.... Is there a command I could use for the whole range of events? That would help tremendously.... Secondly, is there a limit to the total...
  5. WereWorld

ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

Happy birthday, Rpgmaker! It's good to see Alex having fun with so many "new", younger friends =) And thanks for the gift!
  6. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Congratulations, well played! =) Yes, twitter's perfect. If you want/like, I'd love to read some feedback about what you enjoyed (or didn't) in the game. You can send me a PM anywhere or email gardenofdreamsrpg@gmail.com
  7. WereWorld

RMMV Coffee Crawl (Roguelike)

Yes, that's me =) Aw, too bad, I really wanted to try it. I'll keep an eye on the next updates, then. Thank you!
  8. WereWorld

RMMV Coffee Crawl (Roguelike)

Looks awesome! Can't wait to try it, can you export a Mac OSX version as well? :)
  9. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Thanks for playing! It's nice to meet more Azure Dreams fans! The password is there because, for now, that's how the demo ends. =) I'd like to add the map for the Dungeon, but I'm not able to do it unless I find a plugin that fits. How was your final score? Do you want to submit it to try and...
  10. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Thank you so much for the honest feedback! It means a lot, and I'm so glad that you're having fun in Ecallia! I'd really like to make it so that you can create the MC or simply switch gender in the beginning (fun fact: I already have the female version ready, because there's a special item...
  11. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

We have a demo out, in case anyone's interested. https://dungeondreams.wixsite.com/home/demo Any feedback is appreciated!
  12. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Ahah! Characters interact with each other, so: it's possible to date multiple girls, but you have to be smart. For example, if you ask a girl out in front of another one, and you're romantically involved in both of them, the second one will get mad. Girls get jealous and argue with each other...
  13. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Article about Dungeon Dreams: https://moewritings.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/dungeon-dreams-indie-rpg-and-dating-sim-hybrid/ Demo out soon! =)
  14. WereWorld

RMMV Swords and Gods Prologue Edition

Nice game! Claire looks real good =)
  15. WereWorld

RMMV Dungeon Dreams

Hello, in case anyone's interested, I've uploaded a new video, the second one about minigames:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88