Recent content by wethefallen

1. wethefallen

sealing/adding equip to a class through event

Is there a simple script call to add or seal a class's weapon/armor types through eventing? for example a character/class receives training, and can then use a new weapon type? I'd prefer to not have to change a characters class with each new weapon learned, and doing it all through states...
  2. wethefallen

"COATS" - A game of desperate research [+Demo]

I sat down to play this to do some studying for my own project and suddenly it was 6 hours later!   Now I'm getting the "check back next update" messages and I simply cannot wait for the next build! Great job man, Amazing dialogue & compelling characters Can't wait to see whats next!!
  3. wethefallen

Yanfly Battle Status

Bumping with a thought. I was thinking of doing some kind of IF party==5 then draw orderX, then  If Party ==4 then Y and so on.... i guess my question is which part of the code derives the actors to draw??? scripting novice here sorry if this is an obvious thing to the pros! edit: or can just...
  4. wethefallen

Yanfly Battle Status

I'm curious how to go about changing the order the party members are displayed. I'm messing with a 5 party front view system using VE-ani/actor battles. since the system centers the party around a the 1st character a full group of actors is arranged   4,2,1,3,5 . how tough would it be to alter...
  5. wethefallen

Enemies fight each other?

I'd like to do a few encounters where two enemies(one a potential ally) arefighting against each other, and the players have to bring one down before the ally is killed,  Ive done a few variations that seem plausible. Mostly by replacing basic attack with an ally only damage attack but this...
  6. wethefallen

Fullscreen++

I LIKE THIS SCRIPT! It has a staggeringly better frame rate then the default system for my game. Is there a simple way to disable the f5 as well? I'd like to lock my game in Fullscreen mode when the time comes.
  7. wethefallen

Basic Game Time + Night/Day

I changed the opacity to 0 and added    self.windowskin = Cache.system("Window2") and made a frameless windows skin, And it worked perfectly! Much thanks!!!!
  8. wethefallen

Basic Game Time + Night/Day

Im having a alot of fun with this script, I'd just like to size the clock down some, how could i make the font size of the clock about half its size? or use a transparent  window skin for the bg?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cobertk