2. Whiteemerald

Modern Citizen Sprites

Thanks for your help!
  3. Whiteemerald

Modern Citizen Sprites

Yes sorry! It’s RPG Maker MV. Also the style is like this
  4. Whiteemerald

Modern Citizen Sprites

I was wondering if anyone could help me find some modern character sprites from regular folks. I have all my main characters created but I wanted to have unique citizens in this horror game's town. Does anyone know where I can look?
  5. Whiteemerald

FREE Recruiting Team for Horror Mystery Project

If you are interested in helping us I would love to have you on our team! If you have a Discord that would make things easier and you could join our soon to be created server of people on the team. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

Thanks for your help!
  7. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

Thanks for you help guys! This worked great! So does it work the same with larger sprites?
  8. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

That makes sense. Here are the current sprites I have. Love your profile picture by the way.
  9. Whiteemerald

Sprites Sizes

So I recently developed some sprites for RPG Maker MV and for some reason it only picks out little parts of my sprite. Does anyone know how to select different sizes? (These sprites are the same size as the other characters but it doesn’t work. I also want to know because I am currently...
  10. Whiteemerald

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the support! Also regarding not having a combat system, I am hoping that I can still create exciting gameplay with different survival elements and puzzles.
  11. Whiteemerald

Thanks so much! I hope to be releasing updates on the progress of the game soon!
  12. Whiteemerald

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is a horror mystery, so it doesn't have any fighting system. There are puzzles and different strategies for trying to survive different situations. The game also has a time system where different things will happen at different times of the night and...
  13. Whiteemerald

Luna Sanctus (JRPG) |MV| [STEAM]

I like the battle system! I'll have to try out the demo version soon. This game seems to be worth buying!
  14. Whiteemerald

Darkness Effect

Thanks a lot!
  15. Whiteemerald

Darkness Effect

So just a quick question. Does anyone know how to possibly make a darkness effect in RPG Maker MV? Like so that the environment around the main character is unable to be seen unless they approach it, or to have another light source. I'm not sure if the tint tool does this or not.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_MOB0704