Recent content by whitespirits

1. whitespirits

RPG Maker XP mining sprite

Sorry I thought it maybe enough information, I have right clicked save as, I will try changing to PNG when saving and see if that helps me. Thanks for help Avery sorry if you found my posts frustrating
  2. whitespirits

Thanks @Avery but when I save it the quality is bad as its a JPEG
  3. whitespirits

I am looking for the rpg maker xp mining template sprite, its on google but only on Pinterest and the image is broken
  4. whitespirits

Averys Ace-Stuff

Hello I am looking for the multiple directions big monsters for vx ace does anyone have them still?
  5. whitespirits

Large Sprites and parallax

I am using CC_PMS_VXA_v4.1 for parallax, I have a ground layer and a top layer only I was just hoping there maybe someway to get sprites to not clip the upper layer if in front if i could define a region for the parallax to act differently or something of that kind?
  6. whitespirits

I dont think that works with parallax mapping only standard?
  7. whitespirits

Hi all, I have hunted everywhere for a fix or way around this, when I have tall sprites on the map they end up behind the top layer of parallax when in front of it, is there anything I can do to make this work properly? Example below.
  8. whitespirits

Rpg Maker MZ built in MMO plugin?

Hello so really exciting news about the new RMMZ and well I was wondering if you guys think a built in multiplayer MMO feature could be on the horizon?
  9. whitespirits

2K3 Multiplayer?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if a coop or lan like system has been made for 2k3 that would sync events and maybe a chat?
  10. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

Its such a good tool but we never got the fix for copying values which would make it soo much better
  11. whitespirits

Thex Furniture Selector and Changer

Does anyone still have this ?
  12. whitespirits

Tall Character Sprites & SV template

it would be great to see some more sets maybe some of the rtp made
  13. whitespirits

Doodads's Editor- Embellish your maps with this editor compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and ACE

I have grid problems, its not showing as 32x32 but rather longer grids like 32x92 or something
  14. whitespirits

Tonbi's material factory

Is there any generator for these sprites, If we could use them in rpg maker generator it would be awesome!
  15. whitespirits

EST - Build And Decor EX

Can anyone make ad demo for the supportchangetileid? I have no idea on it :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

EzWENMhVoBMa_V_.jpg

I got tired of pixels, so today I decited to paint Goku. :D
First time making a modern day style character in pixel art. This will be fun.
85E938CE-5360-40D0-8259-3C9AF1B5BF41.png
Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SomeoneOnTheWindow