whtdragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
    Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
    It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
    So.... hey! Hi! About your sprites of animals and such, are they mostly recolors from the rpg maker ones, or are they your personal property? 'cause I would like to use them for a open source project, and I am not good in the artistic ways, so your sprites would be awesome...
    I just wanted to thank you for all of the resources that you provide. I am not a very talented artist so these help me immensely. THANK YOU!!!!
    Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
    May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
    just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
    SeaPhoenix
    SeaPhoenix
    Hope you get better soon!
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    zcjufdpimck21.png

(disclaimer art not by me, random google find)
    Do you have armor icons without backgrounds available?
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. I suggest you post your query in whtdragon's thread.
    Serthrakk
    Serthrakk
    lol
    Hey can i use some of your rpg sprite for a game im making? i gots no money but i can link your profile in it if you want.
    Kes
    Kes
    If you read the Terms of Service in the opening post it tells you that you don't need money as they are free. It also tells you how to give credit.
    BlueFennec
    BlueFennec
    mk ill read it again
    whtdragon
    whtdragon
    to be fair, not all of my posts have proper terms, but the general rule with all of them is you're free to use, edit, recolor, etc both for commerical and private use and for free.
    Been off the site awhile, been super swamped with a lot of stuff that's been coming up lately
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    Kes
    Kes
    But nice to see you back.
    SirCumferance
    SirCumferance
    All good in the hood, good to see you back, even if briefly. Been seeing a lot of peeps missing in action, due to health...all is well?
    Love your RTP edits, they're excellent! The spider webs help added that creepiness factor I was looking for!
    Can I commission you to make Weapons for me?
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask things like this. That is not their purpose. The situation regarding paid commissions has already been explained to you, and you should not try to get round the need to use the Commercial section by doing this.
    I have a question. Could you possibly send me your tilesets with the edited text files so I can put them into my game? I am new to this and I really want to use your tilesets for my game, "Quest of Light: Genesis". I would credit you, of course.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Why can't you download them from this site?
    Cobalt_Dominion_Leader
    Because I can't edit the scripting to implement the tilesets into the creator.
    My sister's having a wedding pretty soon so I'll be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks o 3 o/)
    Hello! I'm working on an RPG maker game and I would like to have your permission if I can use your icons for my game.
    Kes
    Kes
    @BrandonGameWolf whtdragon has the terms of use in the opening post of the resource thread. You can read them there.
    seriously though ya'll have no idea how excited I've been for the restaff release > 3 o)~!
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Kes
    Kes
    Just a reminder that the limit on Updates is 2 in 24 hours, and you've done 3 in 5 minutes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
semih4472