Last Activity:
Jul 23, 2019 at 8:51 AM

Awarded Medals 9

Home Page:

Share This Page

whtdragon

Resource Staff, Female

Restaff

Been off the site awhile, been super swamped with a lot of stuff that's been coming up lately Jul 5, 2019

whtdragon was last seen:
Jul 23, 2019 at 8:51 AM
    1. Tonzim
      Tonzim
      Heyyyyyyyyyyy, Thank you so much for the animal's sets. I was almost giving up on my project! You are great
    2. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      Who else thinks there should be more stained glass windows - w -??

for those that don't follow my twitter, I've been working on these tonight:
      https://i.imgur.com/eX7q9Yx.png

testers and feedback are always welcomed u w u/
      1. 10 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheHarmp
        TheHarmp
        Lovely stuff, I will definitely use these! Thanks!
        Sep 13, 2016
      4. TriceratopsX
        TriceratopsX
        I LOVE THESE!! I'm sorely tempted to MAKE myself need these for my game ;)

And I love your spiderweb edits  :D  (The topic which included them hasn't seen activity in over a month so I didn't want to risk necro-posting)
        Sep 14, 2016
      5. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @TriceratopsX eeh o 3 o that thread gets updated whenever I feel like it. it's "active" in the sense that I'm still updating it, I just have other stuff I work on and update. The stained glass windows will likely eventually get posted up there.
        Sep 14, 2016
    3. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      been doing some family related stuff - w -;;; but I did do some more modern tile things! modern labs, computers and extras! Been  working on some new modern based walls including some new alternative colors for the cyber/computer walls and floors too!

https://i.imgur.com/CtzXY8C.png

https://i.imgur.com/ljJGX7Z.png
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        You are awesome.
        Aug 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        You are amazing! :D  
        Aug 29, 2016
      4. Krad1213
        Krad1213
        This will go great with a Fan game I have planned :)

Now I just have to find some ruined building tiles xD
        Sep 8, 2016
    4. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      working on some new bookcases and hidden doors!
      https://i.imgur.com/mgbHSIs.png
      1. 5 people like this.
      3. Krad1213
        Krad1213
        xD I'm having trouble getting it to work x'D
        Aug 22, 2016
      4. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @Krad1213 what's the problem o 3 o? 'cause like, it's not a proper characterset, you'll have to set it that way on your own you know?
        Aug 22, 2016
      5. Krad1213
        Krad1213
        I feel stupid x'D

I knew I forgot a step xD
        Aug 22, 2016
    5. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      been working on some modern sprite tiles a little here and there u w u/  modern tiles are a bit harder to work with at times but it's more sparse too.

posted these up on twitter.
      https://i.imgur.com/98VyKyk.png

the consoles I left nonspecific since, you know copyrights n' whatnots, but I tried making them look recognizable enough that hopefully it'll be easy to figure out what they're representing. I noticed the was no older CRT TVs or monitors, so went ahead and added those as well as white variants, added gaming PC and Laptop as well as black variants of the normal ones too.

I'll probably make more consoles and arcade variants.

Any suggestions for other things will be appreciative! Not looking to animate the screens quite yet though, but if anyone wants to do that they're free to do so~!
      1. 6 people like this.
      3. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        I love all of them! Especially the dance machines! :3
        Jul 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        And speaking of those dance machines, they would be fun for a modern-ish arcade minigame!
        Jul 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Me: whtdragon made Wiis! I thought everyone forgot about Wiis! You guys didn't forget about Wiis after all, though, right? *looks around* *crickets chirping*
        Jul 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      I need some testers for some experimental chairs I made o 3 o/

need some feedback on how they look for sitting n' stuff
      https://i.imgur.com/t0A9xEQ.png
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Is there a generator to create sitting sprites(because I'm a horrible artist)?
        Jul 27, 2016
      3. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @LittleLeoGamer there is no generator that I am aware of that does sitting sprites. There is someone working on an extended generator:

but I don't know what extent they're going for.
        Jul 27, 2016
      4. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        @whtdragon Thank you. I'll test out these chairs for to see if they're good for sitting. I also believe the RPG Maker MV Essentials set allows you to create sitting characters, though I am not sure.
        Jul 27, 2016
    7. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      heads up but turns out I'm possibly having some serious computer problems - 3 o; again so might be a few days for anymore postings, or not depending on how smoothly it goes.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    8. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      for the non-twitterers, been working on some new base animation sprites in MV o 3 o/  these are for bowing. They're 4 frame animations which means they'll likely need a script or be fixed up for use with the 4 directional thing. I haven't really gotten too much in on these, side view bowing is a little frustrating to work with at the moment, but I HAVE been working on some other animations for the base sprites. Lots of really neat stuff I don't wanna show off quite yet >wo; I promise it'll be good though~

https://i.imgur.com/sERp7NC.png
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Using directions is much easier for 4-frame animations than any other options - as simple as putting them in a column rather than a row, and no script needed.  I fully support that approach :)  
        Jun 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Cool! Would be good for creating a game set in Japan, since bowing is a greeting there.
        Jul 27, 2016
    9. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      for the non-twitterers o 3 o/ a sneak peak at some MV edits for royal chairs. I didn't really like the default chair too much since it seems a bit too big for the tooshies of the regular ol' NPCs
      https://i.imgur.com/ZujLsDB.png

I left some of my "working" bits in in case anyone wanted to make their own edits o 3 o/ I'll probably be uploading this with some other new tiles sometime soon hopefully.
      1. 4 people like this.
      3. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Pretty neat!
        Jun 18, 2016
      4. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        So... many... chairs! :D
        Jul 27, 2016
      5. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Really nice! I especially like the bright orange ones, along with the aqua green ones.
        Jul 27, 2016
    10. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      me: Alright! Time to work on some new animal sprites maybe I'll finally finish up those monsters \◕w◕/~!
      friend: I have a code for monster hunter generations you want it?
      me: welp. guess I'm not working on sprites today.
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        You're just... collecting inspiration for those monster sprites!
        Jun 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      *flops* I'm tired of fighting the spoiler tags today - w -;; lol
    12. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      lil' sneak peak at some boss sprites u w o~

39082.IPB
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        looks good, but in term of "realism", in which monster based society would someone produce bras for giant spider girls?
        May 31, 2016
      4. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @Niten Ichi Ryu hey hey.
        You don't know, monsters might have a whole business for stylish clothings, or maybe she saw humans wearing bras and was like "you know what /o m o/ I'm upside down a lot, that might be a good idea"
        May 31, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Awesome!
        Jul 27, 2016
    13. KillerGin
      KillerGin
      Thanks for all the amazing graphics/resources. I will definitely add them and credit you in my game www.killergin.com 
      1. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        u w u7 no prob
        May 18, 2016
    14. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      I've been working out some neat stuff - w -; for those who might have missed it from twitter: who wants to test some auto tile flowerbeds?

https://i.imgur.com/tjCL5WS.png
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Beautifurr! X3
        Jul 27, 2016
    15. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      for some reason I'm making trees again o 3 o??

36668.IPB
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Teach me sensei
        Apr 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Jefries
        Jefries
        ^That's what I want to say to a lot of people :v
        Apr 20, 2016
    16. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      I still have more tiles to upload (;;o w o)-b I'm sure all this stuff I make feels a bit fragmented to those that wanna keep up with my stuff exclusively though.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. SkySurfer
        SkySurfer
        | Very glad it is finally released! Patiently waiting excitedly here for the desert tileset. ^_^
        Apr 16, 2016
      3. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @SkySurferof all the tilesets I'm afraid the desert one has been going the slowest o ヮ o;; not that I haven't made anything for it, but rather due to the nature of some of the tiles I'm using for it, it's taking a bit more finessing to get right. That and I haven't decided quite yet if I want to lean more towards Egyptian style or just straight up generic ruins
        Apr 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. SkySurfer
        SkySurfer
        | Then, I have to wait again.  ;)  Take your time and go for what you are comfortable doing.  :rswt:
        Apr 16, 2016
    17. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      I am having computer problems YAY \o w o/ my tablet's out of commission and I might not get to upload anything for a few days
    18. Tanarex
      Tanarex
      Do you happen to have an alligator sprite? Or can you make one? 
      2. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @Tanarex

I made alligators and crocodiles. Mainly because I accidentally made a croc first not realizing it and then you left a message saying you should have asked for a crocodile instead, which made me think you'd probably appreciate some kind of distinction.

either way you can now make a joke about someone saying "no that's an alligator, not a crocodile" and then later on they can say "now THAT is a crocodile!"

Gaters:

https://i.imgur.com/yTNnEX8.png

Crocs:

https://i.imgur.com/yTNnEX8g.png

https://i.imgur.com/SzIC5jn.png

it's not too big of a difference between the two, but the gators are bigger. lol
        Mar 20, 2016
      3. Tanarex
        Tanarex
        These look great. I think I have too much dialogue in my demo already. Might have to cut some of it. So should I just credit you as whtdragon? Almost said Wtfdragon.
        Mar 21, 2016
      4. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        @Tanarex
        whtdragon is fine u w u/ wtfdragon for when I mess up on something lol
        Mar 21, 2016
    19. whtdragon
      whtdragon
      gonna be a little later then usual on updates o 3 o; but in the meantime, what's some stuff folks would like to see updated in general? more icons? more animals? monsters? what about more  sprite animations? what about completely new things from me, like whole new tilesets window types or new trees?
      2. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        Do you think you could try to make more different kinds of cats? I love your sprites, but I really want some cat variety, you know what I'm saying? XD
        Jul 27, 2016
      3. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        Jul 27, 2016
      4. Maidlyn
        Maidlyn
        I don't really have an idea for adult, but I think you should totally make some kittens!
        Jul 27, 2016
    20. Strange_Dragon_99
      Strange_Dragon_99
      Just curious: can your resources be used in other RPG Maker engines? Like VX or VX Ace? I DO own copies of ALL RPG Maker engines, but I just wanted to ask. 
      1. whtdragon
        whtdragon
        I'm fine with any of it being used across all RPG maker engines o 3 o/ wht's a good sharer \u w u/
        Mar 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Strange_Dragon_99
        Mar 2, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.patreon.com/whtdragon
    First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I like games, drawing, space, chocolate.

I have a Patreon now!

Interact