whtdragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• woke up this morning to a tornado warning and downed tree limbs - ᆺ - how's everyone else's mornings been?
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Haha! The real question is: how did you sleep through a tornado? xD I can imagine you waking up, seeing the whole neighbourhood destroyed and saying "Wow! Must've missed some party."
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I learned the lady that did the Plants vs Zombies soundtrack made a game! So... probably a better morning. >.>
    IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    I live in a place where out weather is crazy too - sorry you had to deal!
    "hey wht! will you update the animal thread again?" well it's becoming increasingly harder to update that monster thread o A o; lol
    Reactions: Visionza
    Hudell
    Hudell
    But we love your animals <3
    I'm using a lot of them on my game.
    Visionza
    I like your animals too, I was kind of curious if the great white dragon takes requests, but guess you really are very busy, that was a ton of animals, I feel like we could start a game all about animals with this large resource
    Hudell
    Hudell
    "white dragon" oooohhh that's what it means lol
    alright so posted some stuff - w - you know no biggie~some tiles, some icons, just doing things. My birthday was on the 16th and I've just been busy lately. How's everyone today?
    Reactions: 4 people
    feckyeslife
    feckyeslife
    Happy birthday! 

I'm procrastinating from doing schoolwork >.< Gotta work on my research but it's the weekend!! All I want to do is sleep or play video games.
    SkySurfer
    SkySurfer
    ` Happy Belated Bday Wht! More blessing to come for you! No Biggie!  :rwink:
    Visionza
    Happy Belated Birthday and what are all the resources that you make I wish there was a link to all your resources you made. do you only do sprites and tilesets or do you do other stuff as well, oh wait you do not take resource requests do you, more like make what resources you feel like making? sorry if I being so talkative still new to the site and busy working on a game and your animal sprites were awesome, now I just need to secure battlers for some of them
    Why don't people notice you're a girl?!
    chalkdust
    chalkdust
    I hadn't noticed! It matters because I don't want to sound like a doofus saying "he" when I should be saying "she"! I bet I've already done that a dozen times and now I'm self-conscious about it! Gotta go edit some old posts......
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    @chalkdust Reasons why you say "they" when you don't know. 
    whtdragon
    whtdragon
    @[59612:mad:chalkdust] when I first started posting tiles up, I didn't even have my gender set on the profile. (I'm generally pretty shy/private person and didn't think it was important) I only added it in after some people started asking me directly about it, so really it was my fault for people not knowing directly, but I really don't mind being referred to as he, she or they anyway.
    You can't really feel like a doofus about it when pretty much no one but a handful of people knew /)o 3 o/) and depending on how you look at it, even I made sure no one knew for awhile either. In the end, I am wht, and wht does sprites /u w u/ no one has to know much more then that~
    hey guys just been busy lately - w -;; I know I haven't been posting a huge amount of stuff like I usually do, but I have been working on some things! In case anyone here hasn't been following the ol' twitter account, here's some stuff I've been uploading!

graveyard and catacomb parts:

a modist lil' extension to the forest dungeon tiles:

some new recolors/extensions to the modern kitchen:

with food!

swamp/poison water tiles:

some WIP bridges:

and new larger/human sized Tanookis since I figure the small ones might not appeal to everyone.

So animals/creatures are still being made by me, just all on the hush-hush down low for now > w o~ other tiles are being worked on as well as some experimentation for some new things I wanna try and do! Eventually this stuff is all gonna get uploaded officially to the threads, but only after I'm satisfied with the amount I want to upload.
    been breaking from doing any major heavy spriting after finishing up some major workload - w -/ but I made some floor tiles! There's kind of a lot. I started working on them weeks ago but just now got around to finishing them up. some of them are brightly colored and probably clash with everything, while the others may actually be useful in your games!
    Reactions: 5 people
    Lunarflame
    Lunarflame
    ooo they all look so nice. <3
    Wookiee420
    Wookiee420
    DOG FISH CARPETS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maidlyn
    Pretty... =)
    I came across your sprites, and wanted to know if there are any license restrictions to use them in a custom developed game?

Love your art!

Thanks!
    whtdragon
    whtdragon
    @drewncrew no license restrictions past what's being said in my posts o 3 o-b most things I've made where made for MV, that's about the only restriction there is. You're free to use in both commercial and noncommercial games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bootlegtexas