Recent content by whtdragon

1. whtdragon

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

The floating weapons should already be floating by the characters because of where I played them on the sheet itself. I don't know if they'll appear at the right height you'd prefer to have them at, but you can edit them to move them a bit around. There's a few plugins out there that'll let you...
  2. whtdragon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

as it's said at the top of the post: Terms: As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~ Credit is appreciated, but not required. They are free to use for commercial or non commercial. You are free to edit, change, recolor, re-edit...
  3. whtdragon

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

yep! RAW files just means they are images I thought where not necessarily great on their own for a tileset without editing, but useful enough for creative folks to try their hand at it instead! Edit away! I think it'd be cool to put the seaweed into character sheets to be animated to have...
  4. whtdragon

it's a 4 frame animation as with the other running horse sprite animations. These are specifically ment to be used with a plugin that would allow for 4 frame or more animations and is likely the issue. Since I can't be sure what plugins you would be using, I can't offer much advice on fixing the...
  5. whtdragon

I personally don't mind if you use them for VXA, but since the majority of the sprites -are- edits or built off of the original MV sprites, it's a bit of a legal gray area and would fall under the RPG maker creator's legal rules. If you do not own MV, you do not have the license to use them...
  6. whtdragon

grab the imgur link instead? it was also in the tweet, though might not have been noticable given the tags.
  7. whtdragon

Base sprites emotes and animations

Spoilers might be blank due to the website I chose to host the images, which is Imgur. Sometimes Imgur is experiencing a temporarily problem and can't properly display images right away. Sometimes only a few images get displayed for strange reasons. Try reloading the thread's page by pressing F5...
  8. whtdragon

yep yep, you can use them. Anything I post here at the forums or from twitter you can, though with that particular twitter post you might not be able to directly right now. Fortunately! I did post a better version! they are also free.
  9. whtdragon

I'm not very familiar with SAKAN. It should work though? I'd go with GIMP personally
  10. whtdragon

just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the...

just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
  11. whtdragon

Pinched a nerve in my back; will be down a few weeks

Pinched a nerve in my back; will be down a few weeks
  12. whtdragon

to be fair, not all of my posts have proper terms, but the general rule with all of them is...

to be fair, not all of my posts have proper terms, but the general rule with all of them is you're free to use, edit, recolor, etc both for commerical and private use and for free.
  13. whtdragon

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

sorry for the late reply-- swinging is prefered-- it's not great for sure, and likely would require a custom character animation Eventually! sure? I've been super swamped lately, sorry I've been sparse lately everyone - 3 -) maybe once I get some stuff cleared off my plate I can return to...
  14. whtdragon

this probably helps lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Imaginary_Beings#Carbuncle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle_(gemstone) (it's also a pretty famous/common summon in the Final Fantasy series)
  15. whtdragon

Been off the site awhile, been super swamped with a lot of stuff that's been coming up lately

Been off the site awhile, been super swamped with a lot of stuff that's been coming up lately

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!
On a scale of one to I just drew a pineapple with hairy legs how bored are you today?
Everybody else: We want this, this, this, this, this, and this, and don't forget that, plus that.... we need all of it added to the new RM.

Me: Just don't make me learn a new programming language. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanzx