Recent content by Wilczek

1. Wilczek

Crudelis - A unique 60 minutes long RPG

Have fun :)
  2. Wilczek

Thank you :-) I've found the illustrator on Fiverr,  and the composer on IndieGameMusic.
  3. Wilczek

Just me and my colleague. But from time to time we were helped by a coder (especially during the integration with Steamworks), an illustrator (logo), also we hired a composer to write us an original soundtrack.
  4. Wilczek

Thanks :-) It took over 3 years from the very first concept, but at the beggining it was just a side project. After a year I quit my previous job to put a full steam into Crudelis, and since then we needed 2 years to finish the game.
  5. Wilczek

Moo MoO mOO MOO moo MOo mOo.
  6. Wilczek

To be honest, I don't know. Our current plan is to translate Crudelis into Russian (which we've been struggling with for the last few months) and to deliver a limited, physical edition of the game. Also, we are prototyping our next game, but it's too early to get into details ;)
  7. Wilczek

Actually it is available on Steam since Jan 20 ;) It is being listed as a DLC, and delivered in .mp3 320 kbps + FLAC formats. Thanks. I wasn't sure if the soft, blurred shadows would fit, as some people argued they're breaking the rules of pixel art.
  8. Wilczek

Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback. It means a lot to me :)
  9. Wilczek

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :)
  10. Wilczek

We're extremely busy ironing things out before the release, but we've got something for you too! :) Check out another track from our OST, composed by Richard Wurth:
  11. Wilczek

The story is very important to me - making player bored is probably the biggest sin possible :P Speaking of maping itself, we've decided to go 100% into parallax mapping and not to use a single tile in the editor. This allowed us to add more details - for example, one of your locations...
  12. Wilczek

Crudelis is a 60 minutes long steampunk RPG game. You're Henry - a young scientist obsessed with an idea of bringing people back to life. Unforunately, the experiment was interrupted and you have only 60 minutes to solve the mystery of your death.     Henry Shackelton is the main...
  13. Wilczek

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/TxKQa3WK (Also, check at WebArchive: http://web.archive.org/web/20131120005133/http://ezmash.net/devblog/?p=49 )
  14. Wilczek

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

I had the same problem, but it seems I've figured it out. Replace lines 707-708 if @step < 1 clear_pathelsewith if @step < 1 check_event_trigger_touch_frontelse
  15. Wilczek

Combine messaging scripts

I'm sorry Shaz for posting in the wrong section. Anyway, I needed a sleep to figure it out. In case you have that problem too, the solution is pretty simple - just add the timer into dialogue lines. <<text_id>><<face: Actor, 0>><<position: bottom>><<background: normal>>\T[1]Blah blah

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tknight3806