Last Activity:
May 28, 2016
Birthday:
October 30

Share This Page

wildwes

Even in your forums, FOE!, Male, from Texas

Veteran

Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer starts, of course. Jun 6, 2015

wildwes was last seen:
May 28, 2016
    1. wildwes
      wildwes
      Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer starts, of course.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        My heating only likes to break when it's below freezing and my air only likes to break when it's nearing 100F.
        Jun 6, 2015
    2. wildwes
      wildwes
      gehhh sick, why did that free peppermint I had at that restaurant make me sick? Does Mexican food not mix well with peppermint?
    3. wildwes
      wildwes
      I was out for a late night walk wth my rather tipsy father. it was foggy out, I stopped to wipe off my glasses. Aaaaand they snapped in half from me barely bending them.
      1. wildwes
        wildwes
        It's a good thing I kept a pair of my old prescription. I can wear these until I get a new pair, at least. Though, I could have sworn I had an extra pair of the same prescription I broke. Oh well.
        Mar 21, 2015
      2. That Bread
        That Bread
        Oh! Looks like you broke your glasses too :p Thats good you got an extra in the mean time, hopefully you will be able to replace them soon :)
        Mar 21, 2015
    4. wildwes
      wildwes
      My mother never makes gumbo any more, but she made some today. I'm so happy
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Nice! I went to my parents' home for dinner last night; ma made me tacos! <3
        Feb 8, 2015
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Love that good home cooking. Nothing beats it.
        Feb 15, 2015
    5. wildwes
      wildwes
      Yessss back home again. I ould've liked to stay with relatives a bit longer but w/e I'm just glad to be out of the car after a 9 hour ride.
      1. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Was it nine hours straight?
        Dec 28, 2014
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        9 hours straight there, 9 hours straight back. Ah, the joy of living in the gigantic state of Texas.
        Dec 28, 2014
    6. wildwes
      wildwes
      ...So apparently the finale of Korra came out today. Aaaand the last episode I watched was way back in the beginning of Book 3... well, guess I have some marathon-ing to do. Well, that's what weekends and Christmas break is for, amirite?
      1. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Yep. Even though it's not as good as The Legend of Aang.
        Dec 20, 2014
      2. valkill101
        valkill101
        No, it's better!
        Dec 20, 2014
    7. wildwes
      wildwes
      My eyes, they burn. The fierce flames known as "onions" have burned them, made them sting like no other. UGH I hate onions sometimes.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I found earing my glasses when cutting them helped a lot too!
        Dec 10, 2014
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        *wearing
        Dec 10, 2014
      4. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        I make the onions cry with a scary dance.
        Dec 10, 2014
    8. wildwes
      wildwes
      I'm trying to get Eevee or Glaceon through Wonder Trade in Alpha Sapphire. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself.
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        ....ahahahaha I'm stupid.

Well. I'll go try that out then.
        Dec 3, 2014
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        mmm-HM

jeez I haven't used the GTS in forever I forgot that when you put a pokemon in it anyone who has the pokemon you're looking for can just take it and you don't have to approve of the trade first. *sigh* oh well, it was just one practically stolen eevee.
        Dec 3, 2014
      4. wildwes
        wildwes
        I ended up getting a Glaceon through other means instead though, so all is well.

jesus christ pokemon bank why do you have to cost moneyyyy
        Dec 3, 2014
    9. wildwes
      wildwes
      yesss Alpha Sapphire arrived in the mailllll
      1. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        Happy Birthday. <3
        Nov 26, 2014
    10. wildwes
      wildwes
      Hm. Today feels like an Animal Crossing day. Well, time to start up New Leaf and see how angry my villagers are at me for being gone for months.
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        Update 3: some pink dog named Cookie with the largest, anime-iest eyes I've ever seen has moved in recently. I do not like this "Cookie". Begin Operation: Ignore Her 'Til She Moves Away!
        Nov 13, 2014
      3. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Nov 13, 2014
      4. whitesphere
        whitesphere
        I got sick of Animal Crossing precisely because, if you don't play for awhile, it gets ridiculous with weeds/cockroaches/etc. Especially since Wisp is gone from the first AC.
        Nov 13, 2014
    11. wildwes
      wildwes
      My mom was sitting at the table cutting up vegetables when our cat suddenly jumped up on the table and started attacking a bag of carrots. Then he started... frantically licking the table and when I picked him up and pput him on the floor he just jumped right back up and started frantically licking the table again.
      2. Goldstorm
        Goldstorm
        Let him lick the table.
        Oct 28, 2014
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        There ARE other things in the world that cats react to similarly to catnip. Mint is often a big one. Maybe he likes whatever soap the table was cleaned with, but that would probably not be good for him.
        Oct 28, 2014
      4. MarikuJunrei
        MarikuJunrei
        the drugs are real
        Oct 28, 2014
    12. wildwes
      wildwes
      why is my Cheez-It box decorated all Christmas-y when it isn't even Halloween yet
      2. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        :( I am displeased by this. But oh well. I suppose I chose well?
        Oct 22, 2014
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        Aw, now I regret telling you. shoulda just kept my mouth shut about it, huh? You did choose well, though!
        Oct 22, 2014
      4. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        I'm not really upset. It's no big deal.
        Oct 22, 2014
    13. wildwes
      wildwes
      My dad's smoked brisket. Oh dear loooooord that was possibly the most amazing thing I've ever eaten
      1. JacobM
        JacobM
        nothing beats a good smoked brisket or pork shoulder. pulled pork is my personal fave.
        Sep 21, 2014
      2. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        here here sirs!
        Sep 21, 2014
    14. wildwes
      wildwes
      Hm, I keep hearing about some game called Five Nights at Frddy's, and all the fan-art I've seen of it is so... cute. What kind of gam eis it anyway? *looks it up* Oh dear lord time for nightmares
      1. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        Yeah, it's creepy as hell!
        Aug 20, 2014
    15. wildwes
      wildwes
      So, for a person who has no experience in editing music and wants to make a looping track, what would you all recommend? Something like Audacity or FL Studio?
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        You're welcome. :)
        Jul 31, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yep. Looping in Audacity is pretty easy.
        Jul 31, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Audacity is FREE.... so... go with that!
        Jul 31, 2014
    16. wildwes
      wildwes
      Hm, random idea. A boss who uses a skill that greatly raises it's resistance to an element (say, fire), then, on the next turn, uses an attack that changes all party member's normal attack to the fire element for a few turns. Interesting?
      2. Solo
        Solo
        Wow, that's awesome.
        Jul 29, 2014
      3. richter_h
        richter_h
        A boss who tends to piss all the party members with some kind of positive buffs? Interesting, indeed.

Well, I haven't seen that kind of strategy in all of the games I've played...
        Jul 29, 2014
      4. Solo
        Solo
        You know what, I just remembered that the Frost Gigas does this in Secret of Mana. He casts Ice Saber on the party.
        Jul 29, 2014
    17. wildwes
      wildwes
      My mother went to go give a pie pan back to one of our neighbors and came back with a pie from the manager of the apartments we live in. Why are we getting so many pies?!
      1. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Who ate all the pies?! Wildwes did
        Jul 15, 2014
      2. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        All the good stuff started happening when I moved out. You got a dishwasher, people give you random pies...This is bull-crap!
        Jul 15, 2014
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I'd hang on to those neighbors.
        Jul 19, 2014
    18. wildwes
      wildwes
      My dad (who's a bit drunk right now) is convinced that our new neighbor (who's Ukrainian) in a Russian spy. God dad really
      2. wildwes
        wildwes
        Dad has thought it through and decided he is NOT a Russian spy. Thank goodness.
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Lol. Maybe he's just ribbing you. Sounds like an interesting conversation though.
        Jun 30, 2014
      4. T.Bit
        T.Bit
        Oh father...Maybe he shouldn't have a car...
        Jul 1, 2014
    19. wildwes
      wildwes
      I just got a fish tank, with a ton of fish already in it. Hm. What do I do with these aquatic creatures?
      2. Ratty524
        Ratty524
        Oh, I'm positive. I can tell you this from childhood experience.
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        That's a bit depressing.
        Jun 30, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I hear piranhas like company :>
        Jun 30, 2014
    20. wildwes
      wildwes
      Lurking in your forums, FOE!
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        I was lurking... and stalking topics. O_O
        Jun 27, 2014
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Moemon?
        Jun 27, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    October 30
    First Language:
    English
    I go by many names and titles, including Wesley, most perfect waifu, Doctor wildwes, Color Addict, Music Addict, Musicman, Rainbowman, and Rainbowmusicman, but you can call me wildwes. Or just wes. Either's fine. 

hell i dunno