wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was playing Etrian Odyssey 4, and while exploring the post-game dungeon, I came upon a jar containing some sort of "specimen" and a note saying "DO NOT OPEN JAR". What did I do? Well after the game asked me "Are you sure you want to open it? Are you POSITIVE?" I opened and then... I got ambushed and almost died. what is wrong with me
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    That dungeon is just plain designed to annoy. Wait til you reach the third level and have to collect coloured gas in a certain order.
    So apparently MIDNA will be a playable character in the upcoming Hyrule Warriors. That, combined with Pikmin and Smash Bros and all the general awesomeness is making me REALLY want a Wii U... but no, I must resist the urge to spend money that I don't even have. Must... resist...
    I've made it to the final boss of Etrian Odyssey IV and... I'm too scared to fight it. I've never actually gotten to the final boss in an EO game, but knowing how brutal the series is, I'm afraid it's going to butcher me...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    also sorry for late reply :/
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    It figures. It took me 3 months to get to the final boss. It took you less than 3 weeks. The student has surpassed the master...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Well, you haven't had much time to play, now have you? With moving and jobs and stuff. Plus you were playing on Normal mode... I, however, have had plenty of time AND I was playing on casual. So it makes sense that I played through it faster!
    Alright, time to download Bravely Default! *taps Download Now* *one hour later, only halfway done downloading* oh god whyyyyyyyyyy
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Ah yes, the fairy in the inappropriately tight dress on the cover. That's another reason I didn't want the physical copy. My grandparents would probably have a heart attack if they saw it.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Aaaaand it's FINALLY been downloaded! It only took... 2... hours...
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    That's actually pretty good. My Shin Megami Tensei took 4 hours to download. And that was on a clear day.
    Jesus Christ, why does Bravely Default have to be such a big game... I don't have enough space on my SD Card to download it, and I don't want to erase any other games... *sigh* Guess I'll juts buy another SD Card... *frustrated*
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I really do need to learn how to plan ahead and check these sort of things instead of rushing into things...
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Why are you downloading it? Why not get a physical copy? You could HOLD IT IN YOUR HANDS AND LOOK AT IT LOVINGLY!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    It's just more convenient for me, or it WOULD have been if this hadn't happened. :/

Downloading it instantly is a lot faster than ordering it off Amazon and waiting for it (plus I'm going somewhere in a week and I'm not sure if the game would arrive before I left.) So yeah, I went with downloading it. I'm gonna go get an SD Card later today sooo at least I'll get to play it today.
    So Ruby and Sapphire remakes are confirmed. Ruby and Sapphire are both in Gen 3... you know what this means guys... PORTAL 3 CONFIRMED
    ElementalLight
    ElementalLight
    half life 3 o_O Cant wait ..... wait valve cant count to 3 lol
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    HALO 3 WOOT WOOT

Wait. I'm behind, aren't I?

Then how about Shrek 3? Spider Man 3? Jaws 3? There can't be a Jaws 3. WHAT?

I'm running out of threes...
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Now I want those new Groudon and Kyogre forms.... scratch that, I want that new RAYQUAZA!
    I'm playing Bravely Default's demo ('cuz too poor to afford the real thing right now) and it's so cool! Now I want the full game even more!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Noooo I beat the demo already I want moooore of this awesome game. :(
    Use nearly all of my Ultra Balls and Timer Balls on Heatran to no effect. Use a Poke Ball on it and catch it instantly. What.
    Solo
    Solo
    This is most assuredly a thing. A very odd thing, but a thing still. I would love to know the exact process behind it.
    This is no lie. As soon as my battle with Yveltal started in Pokémon Y, I threw an ultra ball and caught it. :o
    Solo
    Solo
    ^ Pretty sure something similar happened with me and Regigigas in Diamond (or was it Giratina? Both?). I hit one of them once or twice and their HP was still green, then threw a ball and caught them (this was after many other attempts, so my patience was wearing thin).
    TPP has started their playthrough of randomized Firered. I can't wait until they see a wild Kabuto.
    I just watched a movie called Mr. Nobody. That... was possibly one of the strangest films I have ever seen...
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    The strangest film I've ever seen has got to be 'Rubber' Though 'Mr. Nobody' is a close following, never was a fan of multiple reality tangents.
    The more I see of the new Smash Bros the more I desperately need it. I NEED IT.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I feel the same way about Mario Kart 8.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I badly want the new Smash bros. At least I can wait for the 3DS version this summer, that may tie me up until the Winter Wii u version.
    Don't you just hate thieves? Especially LAUNDRY thieves. Seriously, all of my blue jeans are gone. Stolen. I have only shorts to wear. I am extremely displeased.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    And I think we all suffer from sock thieves.

Seams you're out of luck. :\
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    What really confuses me about laundry thieves is how do they even know they fit in my clothing? Like congrats, you stole a bunch of stuff you probably won't be able to use.
    I would love if that happened to me. I'd have a legit excuse too show off my tan legs xD Hahaha
    I just had a chocolate covered potato chip. Ugh. They were even worse then I thought. How do people eat those???
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I don't even know! Just the thought of the greasy deep fried potato slathered in chocolate... appalls me.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I never really understood the whole french fries in a frosty thing either. I understand sweet and salty but there so many more appetizing executions of it.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Eat 'em because they're healthy.

Don't do that. But I actually enjoyed eating them before – maybe because the chocolate and the potato chip would be awesome on their own...
    Less than ten minutes before TPP starts playing my favorite game in the series, Emerald... EXCITEMENT
    I heard about sleep paralysis a few days ago. Ever since then I've been afraid to go to sleep. What if it happens to me? I mean, I don't think it'll ever happen to me, but what if it DOES? I'm scared...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I'll try not to worry.

Now, I should REALLY go to bed...
    Tsaiuki North
    Tsaiuki North
    SP is overrated. most people die of old age and never experience it. It's rare, and it's not always like people say it is. I'm a very paranoid person, and have nightmares often, and i've experienced SP once, and there was no frightening aspect of it at all. It just felt weird. My eyes were half open, and I couldn't move my eyelids.

Seriously though. Dreams and such are highly sensitive to your own views. People induce horrible SP experiences to others by tellin...
    Tsaiuki North
    Tsaiuki North
    them how horrible it is. It's not likely to happen to begin with, and if it does, worrying about is only going to curse yourself to make it worse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Eventz MZ? Events MZ!
My laptop has been restarting for around ten minutes. Not updating. I am concerned.
So I was making this thing for the battle system, to give it that extra fancy

...but then I came across this by accident while trying to debug another issue

Hey this dragonbones thing is pretty neat huh...
Game making its such a lonely process, good thing I have plenty of time for myself I guess...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apieceofonion