wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just got a shiny Shuckle. I named it Shuck Norris. I'm going to train it to be the best Shuckle ever. :)
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    The only time I ever nicknamed a pokemon was when I accidentally taught Mamoswine Toxic.

I named it Swine Flu.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    You sir, are a god... that kept me laughing for a good 3 minutes. For that I thank you.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    pfffff hahaha. That's an awesome nickname wallace.
    There's an anime based off the Powerpuff Girls called Powerpuff Girls Z. What.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Great. Something else to ruin my childhood.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    XD I watched the anime and it's not bad actually.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Is that the show where one of them is actually a guy?
    Most of February was warm, and then March comes along and we get a cold front? WHAT? Why? I'm cold... ;_;
    So there's a group of about 200 people playing Pokemon Silver on Twitch (I don't think it's official) and they were wondering who to worship (since HELIX wasn't present). I suggested we worship the PINK GODPRICORN (a pink apricorn) aaand... now it's kinda a thing.
    My mother is obsessed with meerkats and I do not know why.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Will good ol' Saint Nick Cage dress up as one and punch her? I hope someone gets that reference...
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Do you get those Compare the Meerkat adverts where you live? It could be that :3
    wildwes
    wildwes
    No, my mother just really likes meerkats, no idea why. She doesn't like punching them, that's for sure.
    Oh man, Twitch Plays Pokemon has made it all the way to Giovanni. How did they ever get that far?
    NPC
    NPC
    It's been a whirlwind...finally the false prophet has been rid of.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    @NPC, I haven't been following recently. They finally beat back the evil force of Eevee/Flareon?
    NPC
    NPC
    Yep. Released it for Drowzee.
    I've noticed some scary Pokemon end up being kinda cute in Pokemon Amie. Mewtwo however... he just stares coldly at me, and he seems so devoid of emotion... it creeps me out...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    And if you pet him in the wrong spot, he gives you this look that says "if you weren't technically my Trainer, I would brutally murder you and your whole family".
    I do not have Pokemon X or Y, though I could go and buy it whenever, really. I'm old enough to drive now wooooo~ Anyway, anything else you want to talk about that doesnt involve status-hijacking?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I'm from Texas, born and raised here. I don't believe I ever said anything about being from Florida...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Hmm, I'm going senile already huh? Seems a bit early for that. But it sounds like you have a pretty nice place, right across from the beach. Or the shore, at least.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Yeah, we don't have really have a beach (no sand, or other beachy things), it just kind of drops off into the ocean (though it's not like we live on a cliff or anything). I'm not sure how to describe it. A sea wall, yeah, that's what it's called.
    Making a puzzle is a puzzle in it's own way... and it's a puzzle I can't solve! >.<
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Obviously you don't understand what I'm saying Rainbowman.

Never heard about puzzles with colored levers? Or colored buttons to press?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    My favourite puzzle ever was the three thieves in Miranda in FF6. They all mentioned something completely different, but if you put the 3 clues together it would tell you how to acquire the Air Anchor.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Hmmm... actually, that has given me an idea. Many thanks Dalph.
    *gasp* My first ever shiny encounter! I encountered a shiny Sliggoo! But... all my Pokes are too strong to attack it without killing it... good thing I have like, 1000 Timer Balls. And if all else fails... Master Ball?
    Neverward
    Neverward
    Was it only g/s? It might be in crystal but I could be super wrong...

I guess your right, and it's funny when I got the red gyrados I didn't know what shiny's were anyway I just thought it was cool xD
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Crystal too.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Red Gyrados was in G/S/C and HG/SS. I started with Gen II so I used to main that Red Gyrados SOO hard~ That sounded misleading :p
    I must have seen about 1000 Litwicks in the past few hours, yet none of them have been shiny. Urrrrrrrrrrggghhh i want a shinyyyyyy I've never had one before please Arceuuuuuus give me ooooone ;_;
    It's foggier than Silent Hill outside right now. The fact that there's a cemetery practically in my backyard makes it even creepier.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    There's a cemetery next to your backyard, for real? Halloween must be awesome.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    @Frosty Yep, pretty much. Out balcony provides quite a nice view of it.
    Arin
    Arin
    Why do you subject yourself to that kind of torture?
    The local news is talking about how a pig is on the loose somewhere. Must be a slow news day.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Or....OR...it could be one of the most important news updates for your area in a long while. What if the pig gone MIA...was a secret agent!!?
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Is it a pig or a javelina?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    @Irili Pig. Regular old pig.
    I just watched one episode of a show called Happy Tree Friends. All I can say is: What the hell is wrong with the people who made that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Onsen ---

Hero: Ahh,dipping in the hot spring is the best!
M.Knight: It fully recover our HP & MP, and remove all Bad Effect.
(F Side)
F.Mage: Hey,your Chest is Bigger than me!
F.Healer: Really,i'm not notice it.
F.Mage: That not fair,i will take your Bigger Chest for me!
F.Healer: No,stop it!
(M Side)
Hero & M.Knight: (Nosebleeding)
I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member