wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's time for the Water Temple in OoT3D. Though the way they changed the equipping/unequipping boots will make things easier, I still dread it...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I figured you just misread it. :)

Ah, I've seen that Zelda Engine for XP before. Sadly, I don't have XP, I only have VX Ace. :(
    Saaaaaame here. Ive seen a post or two for recruits too port it over to VX Ace. I hope they can do it!
    The cookies Mom just baked turned out REALLY burnt on the outside and mushy on the inside. And the oven's acting weird and not turning off. Should I be worried?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    You people are silly.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Oh also, come join the Game Making Drive wes! It'll be fun! And motivating!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Nooooo I'm playing Pokemon White 2 an Ocarina of Time 3D! I don't wanna be productive! >:(
    I battled this random female Pokemon Breeder on Route 4 in White 2 and then went back to the Pokemon Center, and when I came back to the route she battled me AGAIN? What? That makes no sense!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Don't question it. Just lap up the delicious XP.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    It does actually, breeders rematch you no matter what.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Yeah, that was a change in Black/White 2. Special kinds of trainers like Breeders may rematch you on sight. EXP is so good though. Especially if it's an Audino.
    After playing on my 3DS XL for a while, my old DS Lite feels so tiny...
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Seriously, was it this tiny when I last used it? Or has it magically shrunk?
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Nah it's pretty thin compared to a 3DS
    I just got Pokemon White 2. I'm starting out in a CITY?! With it's own Pokemon Center and everything?! What is this madness?!
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    They basically tossed you on the other side of the region map with nooby pokemon and trainers. (no post-game legendaries either, they're on the other side now with the rest of the post-game content)
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    However there's a bunch of added previous-gen pokemon to collect, and imo they're better than Black/White 1 beginner pokemon.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Ash: My god...This...This is madness!

Pikachu: Madness? THIS IS POKEMON WHITE 2! *insert electric attack*
    That nasty cold front's gone and now it's back to our normal lukewarm winter temperatures. Thank God, I thought it might actually SNOW. *shivers at the thought of snow*
    I was looking for Zelda sprites for VX Ace and came across NarutoxKiba yaoi. WHAT? That makes no sense... I'm confused.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I've managed to find some sprites 'n stuff already, but thanks Muffin! (besides I'm probably not going to be making a Zelda fangame anyway, I was mostly just curious about whether or not the resources needed to make a Zelda fangame were available at all)
    Thats exactly what im wondering xD I for my zelda fan game ive managed to find a zelda-style hud and link sprites. Thats about it. Lol
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Moghunter created a Zelda style hud :3!
    My dad is showing me some cartoons he watched when he was a little kid, like the Bugaloos and HR PufnStuf. It's weird. Like, really really weird. And kinda creepy.
    I tried drawing a Litwick (I thought it'd be an easy Pokemon to draw) and it came out kind of okay-looking. I AM MASTER ARTIST.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I know that feeling all too well.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Haha, I just tried to draw Litwick's final evolution Chandelure, and oh boy, that did not go well AT ALL.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Attempted drawing Lampent, results were worse than the Litwick, but much better than the Chandelure. I am satisfied with my mediocre drawings.
    My parent went to go eat out without me! Rude! I mean sure, I was asleep when they left, but still, they could have woken me up and taken me with them! No food for me, I guess. -.-
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Step 1: Open Frozen Pizza
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I shouldnt laugh - I only learned to cook when I was 33 ;P
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    BWAHAHAHA! Now you know how I felt every time they left me with you to babysit.
    oh god why did i look up Katsaridaphobia I knew what I'd find but i did it anyway uuugggghhhh ;_;
    I am addicted to colors.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    I don't even really care for skittles and I want some now. God name it monster!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    You people are so weak-minded. *Chomps on skittles* Aw, crap!
    Indrah
    Indrah
    In order: fire temple, spirit temple, light temple, forest temple, water temple, shadow temple.

....They're out of order you dofus, REORDER THEM PROPERLEAH XD
    I just watched Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. It was... well, it was something, that's for sure.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    The Holy Grail truly is the holy grail. You need to watch that as well.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    The Meaning of Life was good, but The Holy Grail will always be the best!
    I noticed if you pet a Pikachu's cheeks (where it stores it electricity) in Pokemon Amie, you get shocked. So... what happens when you try to pet, say, a Slugma?
    I want to replay Pokemon X using all Hoenn Pokes but... I don't want to lose my event Torchic (now a Blaziken). ;_;
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Yeah, the event is over. That is the main problem. And while i can give a torchic no problem, I don't have a spare Blazikenite.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    @Chaos Avian Well, I could trade Blaziken to someone else and then trade back, but my Blaziken's is around level 70 or 80. I wouldn't even be able to use it until I got the 7th or 8th badge...
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    True...
    Hm, now that I don't have any cleaning to do or any livestreams to watch, I should work on something RM related! *goofs off on the internet instead*
    wildwes
    wildwes
    What's the point of watching the livestream if I only listen to it? I want to see it too, and I can't see it if I'm doing something in VX Ace.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    It's a computer you are on, right. What you do is you rig your computer up to your tv so that the livestream is on tv and your game design is on screen (or just window both to fit side by side on the computer screen).
    wildwes
    wildwes
    my parents were watching tv, and I refuse to not have RM in fullscreen.
    My neighbor said he's beaten Zelda 2. I find this hard to believe...
    valkill101
    valkill101
    I remember beating it a long time ago, the most agonizing victory for sure.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I personally considered starting to put "Beat Zelda II" on my resume before when I finally beat that game. However, I realize now that in order to get ultimate glory and fame, I must turn my attention to beating Battletoads.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Zelda II is definitely one of the most difficult games I have played. Hats off to anyone who can finish it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spent a lot of time creating it.
Follow up new work.
With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.

Project Recruitment Threads be like: "Just need an artist, mapper, coder, musician and writer! I will put them all together myself." That's not a project team, that's you wanting other people to make everything for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadlyduel