wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bob is the best Animal Crossing character ever! I wonder if I can get him to move in somehow in my New Leaf town I just started...
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Once you build a campsite, random villagers will camp there, and you can try to convince one you like to move in. It'll only work if your village has 9 or fewer residents, though.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Yes, but the villagers that come to camp are random, aren't they? It might take forever to find Bob that way...
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Oh god, I spazzed when Marshall came into the camp but my town was full.
    There are like, over 700 Pokemon, how does Akinator manage to correctly guess every single one I'm thinking of?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Okay, he just guessed Wingull when I was thinking of Pelliper but still, that's pretty close.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I can't believe he guessed Steve Jackson. It took him 49 questions and one wrong guess, but still.
    So, based on your profile picture, I assume you watched FMA?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Ooh, that sounds pretty interesting! I can never think up any really good stories and when I do, I forget to write them down. >.<

It's like, 11:00 p.m. I should probably go to bed sometime soon (I'm tired, despite not having done anything that would tire me out). So, unless you have something you need to say, I'll be going to bed soon.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    ha, 11pm. It's tomorrow! Feel free to get to bed, we do have all of tomorrow to talk, after all.

Do you have a Steam account?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Wha? Tomorrow? Don't be silly, it's 11:00 p.m.! Everyone knows that my time zone is the only time zone that exists! And no, I don't have a Steam account. Anyway, to bed with me!
    I just watched Children of the Corn (the original version, I think). Scary, but not as scary as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because it has that "retro 80's horror movie" feel that automatically makes all horror movies 50% less scary...
    Beat the final boss of Link Between Worlds with one heart left. The game was... a bit shorter than I expected. But still great!
    I have beaten Pokemon X. It was amazing.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I agree, it's an incredible game. I beat it a few weeks ago.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I enjoyed pokemon x, I liked the fact that the game was longer than usual but I felt the story was a bit of a let down after playing black.
    Inverse battles... as if type matchups in Pokemon weren't confusing enough... Let's invert them to confuse players even more!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    The only guy who can breeze through an inverse battle unscathed would be Ash. Damn kid doesn't understand type matchups anyways and always used pikachu against rock types to begin with, he might as well just play strictly inverse.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    then he'll understand the inverse match up and start to suck at those, then will put him back to normal matchup.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Seacliff just found the one way to make Ash actually figure out how to properly battle! just under twenty seasons in, it is a bit overdue, lol.
    I've been playing my 3DS for so long that whenever I stop looking at it and look at something else everything looks kinda... weird, like I don't know how to explain it. Like it's not... 3D? I dunno. Maybe I should take a break from playing...
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Existence isn't 3D? Quit being ridiculous.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Existence isn't 3D? Quit being ridiculous.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I don't know if it was like, TOO 3D or not 3D or what. Everything just looked... weird. Either way, it's worn off now. Back to playing! :D
    I just started playing Link Between Worlds, and I'm wondering: WHY does Link have Majora's Mask hanging on the wall in his house?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Because the Link in A Link Between Worlds is actually skull kid's dream, and all skull kid wants to dream about are the happy memories he had with Link. But the mask's power interferes even in the poor kid's dream.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Why not? If I had the mask, it would hang on my wall too :D

Seriously though, when you get to the other world, notice the locations of some of the areas... and compare that to termia (besides the ocean)
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    Majora's Mask gives me nightmare fuels... ;_;
    I just wiped Korrina's entire Fighting type gym with a level 27-28 Mr. Mime. Come on, Korrina, you could at least TRY to beat me!
    Arin
    Arin
    Psychic Type OP
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I cleared most gyms with just littleleo/Pyroar
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I love Mega Evolution. Mega Venusaur with Petal Dance kills everything!
    I got the event Torchic, and then I realized that the Torchic's Nature lowered it's speed stat. Well... okay then.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I don't battle competitive myself, but breeding is often the best way to max em. If you want a friend code lemme know, each friend code is a new safari to catch new pokemon of an type.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Blaziken? OP? Don't be silly, if anyone is OP, it has to be Mudkip.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Yes, Swampert is best starter. :D

@palladin I only started playing yesterday, I haven't even gotten three badges yet. We might have to wait a bit on the whole safari thing.
    A Zelda themed 3DS with Link Between Worlds and Pokemon X. This is a good Christmas. Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone, De Geso~
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I like how your mind is blown, even though that should have happened when Gen III came out.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I think a Gen 3 game was my first Pokemon game, so the stunning switch from Gen 1&2's Gameboy graphics to Gen 3's GBA graphics wasn't horribly stunning for me.

Also, this game is SO PRETTY! I'm in love~<3
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    I'm so glad you like it! Is mom and dad's phone off by the way?
    One of my neighbors gave me a holiday card with a lottery scratch-off card. I won ten dollars from that scratch-off. Yay for me!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Now you can buy ten more dollars of scratch offs =D
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    ten dollars... buy yourself a gift card and call that the gift.
    Well, the replacement ocarina for the one I broke like, a month ago finally arrived. Turns out the wrong address was typed in when it was ordered. At least it arrived. ^.^
    Neverward
    Neverward
    Ocarina's are pretty dang cool. (If you have a nice one!)
    My mom was watching Too Cute and was so overwhelmed by cuteness that she cried from cuteness overload. Wow.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Cuteness overload is definitely a thing.
    When in doubt, search random topics for presents... Seriously though, I suck at this whole present finding thing.
    Yato
    Yato
    Only the 12th one has stumped me so far.
    Venka
    Venka
    yeah I suck at them too. I'll just try tomorrow (maybe by then they'll just have links)
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Welp, 8 presents, I think that's enough for tonight...
    I just looked up "bunny guy" for no reason and god, I should NOT have done that. What has been seen cannot be unseen...
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Turn off safe search and google "My Little Pony" if you want true drama. (I heard that on the radio and nearly died laughing...)
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Just get drunk. That'll solve your problems.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    But not a liver problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ivanzoughe wrote on JenniferLockmanEssayWrite's profile.
Hi, welcome to the forums. I share your passion too, writing
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latvina