wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listening to Black/White's Elite Four theme while grinding in my White Nuzlocke. Grinding has never felt more epic.
    NPC
    NPC
    I still need to get past the first gym in my Y-locke.
    I demand Pokemon Origins Gold/Silver edition, Ruby/Sapphire edition, Diamond/Pearl edition and Black/White edition. I need it now.
    Oh god, never, NEVER look up "girl with no face". It's... horrible...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Look up girl with no shirt on instead hahahaha
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I googled that and found justin beiber,and several 5 year old girls .-.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Poor girl. Life will not be easy for her, that's for certain, but as long as she has support from people, especially family, she'll grow up healthy, at the very least.
    If you had to fight all of the evil ex-boyfriends of the girl you are currently dating to stay with her, would you do it?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Say, while we're on the topic of Scott Pilgrim, does anyone know a place where I can read all the volumes of it online? I can only seem to find vol. 1 and 2. :(
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Because she's the most amazing girl ever. Because he wasn't just fighting for her love. He was growing up.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Besides, I'd chop up as many men as it took to tap Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
    I have to wonder, how did Link's ocarina never break in OoT/MM? Is the Ocarina of Time a plastic ocarina or something? Or was it made out of some magic material that never breaks? It just doesn't make sense.
    Solo
    Solo
    I think the underlying mythology links to Skyward Sword (which I never played but I was given an artbook with backstory). It's hinted that the Ocarina of Time was crafted using some kind of mystical "time stone"... I don't know the actual name.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Oh, I completely forgot abut that little blurb from Hyrule Historia! Those Timeshift stones must have been pretty solid if you could hit them with a sword (which you do in Skyward Sword) and they wouldn't even get a scratch on them...
    M-My ocarina broke. ;_;
    wildwes
    wildwes
    You don't need to get me one for Christmas. All I have to do is save up about $30 and I can get my own. Or my Grandmother will get me another one, as she keeps on saying. But I actually agree with Dad on the whole "you broke it, you should be the one to replace it" thing this time, so Grammy may not get another since Dad (and me sorta) are against it.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    That's very responsible of you. You're getting too grown up damn it! D:

Well, see you friday night then!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Go eat a steak.
    Oh Arceus, I just thought of something. Ash Ketchum gets a new female companion almost every new season. Also, he stays looking 10 years old even though years have past. Could it be that... Ash is THE DOCTOR???
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    He doesn't have the hair for it. Recent Doctor's have all had MAJESTIC TRESSES!
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Look up the pokemon coma theory, that's what I believe.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Ash drains the life force of every female companion he meets. Serena and Bonnie may give him a run for his life sucking money.
    I have literally been killed in Super Mario Sunshine every single way this video shows, even #51:
    wildwes
    wildwes
    @SLEEP Okay, that's never happened to me, but something similar happened when I somehow managed to shoot myself like, 100 miles into the air with the rocket nozzle. SMS can be a really glitchy game...
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    The glitches are all pretty cool though, so bring it on!
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    agreed, most of those happened to me.

'Dem special stages...
    Sipping coffee that has been severely diluted by milk and creamer and browsing forums in a bored manner. Such a glorious day this is.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, strong, and burns me a lot.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    lol

Aren't you more of an alcoholic beverages kind of person anyway?
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, *with a little Irish* in her, strong, and liable to burn me.
    If there's a watermelon, there should be an airmelon, earthmelon, and a firemelon. They'd be the elemelons.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    I'm up for a Darkmelon and a Lightmelon.
    NPC
    NPC
    When the forces of lightmelons and darkmelons clash, all hellmelon breaks loose?(melon)
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    I cannot BELIEVE that I never thought of this myself...And, to think I've even seen Fire Melons, and Ice Melons, in Yoshi's Island...oh well.
    I have done it. I have learned Dragon Roost Island's theme on ocarina. That song is... kinda hard... *is out of breath*
    Blade
    Blade
    *Gives bag of breath.
    Google your name + "the hedgehog" and see what horrific Sonic OCs you find.
    Blade
    Blade
    Toon the hedgehog yields nothing :<
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I am very disappointed in you, DeviantArt. You gave me nightmares now.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Sonic the Hedgehog satam cartoon abc... greatest cartoon ever!
    I'm making a short puzzle game, and I'm noticing that MAKING puzzles is 10 times harder than SOLVING them...
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yep, it definitely is. :)
    wildwes
    wildwes
    It would probably be easier for me if I wasn't such a ****** at eventing. Make this do THIS, not THAT. Why won't this animation play correctly, etc, etc. -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a little blurry, hopefully not 18+.

My nephew -age 26- died. Wasn;t unexpected but still... ppl shouldnt die that young.
Finally picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses. About 30 hours in and absolutely loving it. I thought I must be nearing the end, due to play time and being in chapter 8. I just looked it up and there are 22 chapters! I'm stoked.
Ami
--- Music Selection Part 2 ---

(Battle Begin)
M.Fighter: Alright,let's begin the battl---
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Wait a minute...is that...
Hero: Alright,let's begin the battle!
M.Fighter & M.Archer: (Teary Eyes) Not Again!!!
I loved the fanarts that people are doing for Luke Inn, thank you so much @hiddenone ! This looks so cute!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxarthur08