wildwes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My dad hates celebrating holidays so much he's tempted to pretend to be a Jehovah's Witness so he can have an excuse to not celebrate holidays. I really think he's crazy sometimes.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    wait...your dad hates holidays...and he's been tempted to disguise himself as an annoying stereotype in an attempt to thwart all holidays....your dad might be the grinch!!!!! o_O ....Quick! Check the bathroom for green hair shaving!!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    My dad IS the Grinch, there's no doubt about it.

@echo Well now, that's just rude to trick or treaters. They deserve better than a cricket bat! If you're gonna scare 'em off with a weapon, use a gun, not a bat!
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Well, at least Mom makes up for it a bit. If Dad's the Grinch then she's the spirit of Christmas.
    I listened to Lavender Town's theme with headphones on and now I have a stomachache. Eh, at least I didn't commit suicide or anything like that...
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    I like the song.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I have come back as a spoooooooky Halloween ghost! *makes spooky ghost noises*
    Soma
    Soma
    Do you believe in ghosts? Haha, I guess not. That white hand on your shoulder, it's not real. ;3
    I managed to play through half of Pokemon Emerald yesterday. Let's see if I can do the same today and beat the game in just two days~
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I've only been capturing ones I plan to use, so no.

And Winona, stop destroying my pokes pls. ;_;
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    But, you'll never catch them all that way!
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I'm not a "Catch 'em All!" kinda person, so I don't really care that much. :/
    I'm replaying Pokemon Coliseum right now. I love double battles, so that's a plus, but god, I forgot how annoying capturing Pokemon was in that game. I think I'll just use Espeon and Umbreon the entire time...
    Soma
    Soma
    At least XD fixed it (somewhat). I mean, it's still the same process for capturing, but purifying is a lot easier in that one. :3
    I feel like working on something RM-related but none of my projects interest me... -.-
    Dr.Phil
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Make a Zelda fan-game, that suits you well.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I actually know of an engine called Zelda Classic that I could use to make a 2D Zelda game, but i's seriously confusing...
    It's chilly outside for the first time since March. Feels kinda nice! :)
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Yes...it is chilly...in the month of...HaLlOwEeEeEeEeEeNn!1!1 >:3
    wildwes
    wildwes
    2spooky4me
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    We got a good cold front in yesterday. It's still nice and cool outside. I'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts.
    Gah, ideas are just bouncing around in my head. Ideas, just go away and come back when I've finished one of my many in-progress projects. >.<
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Write them all down so you never lose them. You may need them in the future. For me I have a zillion ideas for every project I want to do. Decisions. Decisions.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I always forget to write them down, sadly. :(
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have to write everything down or I would forget what day it is and would probably still be putting 2012 on my checks. XD
    Ah, yet another hot and humid day here in South Texas... It's freaking October, why won't the heat just go away already? >.<
    Quigon
    Quigon
    yeeeah it's hot up in OK too.
    Lustermx
    Lustermx
    SEND THE HEAT HERE PLEASE
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just stay near the ac. Here in Florida I've already run our electric bill up just keep cool.
    I ordered The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap off Amazon and it arrived today. Now I have yet another Zelda game in my collection. :)
    Filius Rex
    Filius Rex
    The Minish Cap is one of my favorites ;)
    terrenium15
    terrenium15
    Do You Care For Your Collection Or Is It Favorable That I Suggest An Emulator For Several Reasons One Being You Can Have A Huge Screen Like Me.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Don't forget the sequel to Link to the Past is coming in November. Tick Tock.
    Sometimes I feel like the only person who has never seen a shiny Pokemon in their entire life. Do they actually exist, or is it just an elaborate ruse meant to drive me crazy?
    Jalen
    Jalen
    My favorite shiny baby is my male shiny Gardevoir with a modest nature. He's my pride and joy <3
    Super Galaxy Convoy
    Super Galaxy Convoy
    I think that I once saw a Blue Male Nidoran and a Purple Female Nidoran, but my batteries died before I got a chance to capture them.
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    You can get a Shiny Giratina in Black/White/2 for the next week or so. Just go to Gamestop.
    I am very disappointed with Netflix right now. There are apparently more than just 52 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood but Netflix only has those 52. Why don't they have ALL the episodes?
    wildwes
    wildwes
    @seita I cannot wait. Time to search the internet for the last 12 or so episodes...

@Sharm I'm still blaming Netflix anyway.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Yeah I got to the end of brotherhood and was like: "WHERES THE REST?"
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Are you talking about online only or DVD?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    @Wildwes, It's a pretty good song over all, but missing a final boss-ish vibe.

@Scythuz, also a good song but the intro was to long.

@Soma, another great song, just felt repetitive at the end but I think that was the song looping.

Oh, and to top it off:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxy-i7Dc5U
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Yeah, I messed up Seacliff, the music I posted was for the FIRST phase of the final boss fight. The second phase has more final boss-like music (in my opinion).
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Ah, that makes sense, I toke a look at the second phase and that was pretty epic :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashews