Recent content by wildwes

1. wildwes

I'd recommend Etrian Odyssey, either the first or 3. They're a pretty niche genre of RPG though...

I'd recommend Etrian Odyssey, either the first or 3. They're a pretty niche genre of RPG though, so keep that in mind.
  2. wildwes

Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer...

Air conditioner's broken, likely won't be fixed until the weekend's over. Riiight when Summer starts, of course.
  3. wildwes

oh geez, I believe you there... I mean uh, you can do it!

oh geez, I believe you there... I mean uh, you can do it!
  4. wildwes

gehhh sick, why did that free peppermint I had at that restaurant make me sick? Does Mexican...

gehhh sick, why did that free peppermint I had at that restaurant make me sick? Does Mexican food not mix well with peppermint?
  5. wildwes

Good lord. This looks even more ridiculous than the game it took inspiration from. Well...

Good lord. This looks even more ridiculous than the game it took inspiration from. Well, obviously you should try the silliest one. Go for the kawaii gangster pup!
  6. wildwes

It's a good thing I kept a pair of my old prescription. I can wear these until I get a new pair...

It's a good thing I kept a pair of my old prescription. I can wear these until I get a new pair, at least. Though, I could have sworn I had an extra pair of the same prescription I broke. Oh well.
  7. wildwes

I was out for a late night walk wth my rather tipsy father. it was foggy out, I stopped to wipe...

I was out for a late night walk wth my rather tipsy father. it was foggy out, I stopped to wipe off my glasses. Aaaaand they snapped in half from me barely bending them.
  8. wildwes

My mother never makes gumbo any more, but she made some today. I'm so happy

My mother never makes gumbo any more, but she made some today. I'm so happy
  9. wildwes

9 hours straight there, 9 hours straight back. Ah, the joy of living in the gigantic state of Texas.

9 hours straight there, 9 hours straight back. Ah, the joy of living in the gigantic state of Texas.
  10. wildwes

Yessss back home again. I ould've liked to stay with relatives a bit longer but w/e I'm just...

Yessss back home again. I ould've liked to stay with relatives a bit longer but w/e I'm just glad to be out of the car after a 9 hour ride.
  11. wildwes

Eheheh... heh... *sigh*

Eheheh... heh... *sigh*
  12. wildwes

...So apparently the finale of Korra came out today. Aaaand the last episode I watched was way...

...So apparently the finale of Korra came out today. Aaaand the last episode I watched was way back in the beginning of Book 3... well, guess I have some marathon-ing to do. Well, that's what weekends and Christmas break is for, amirite?
  13. wildwes

My eyes, they burn. The fierce flames known as "onions" have burned them, made them sting like...

My eyes, they burn. The fierce flames known as "onions" have burned them, made them sting like no other. UGH I hate onions sometimes.
  14. wildwes

I ended up getting a Glaceon through other means instead though, so all is well. jesus christ...

I ended up getting a Glaceon through other means instead though, so all is well. jesus christ pokemon bank why do you have to cost moneyyyy
  15. wildwes

mmm-HM jeez I haven't used the GTS in forever I forgot that when you put a pokemon in it...

mmm-HM jeez I haven't used the GTS in forever I forgot that when you put a pokemon in it anyone who has the pokemon you're looking for can just take it and you don't have to approve of the trade first. *sigh* oh well, it was just one practically stolen eevee.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Onsen ---

Hero: Ahh,dipping in the hot spring is the best!
M.Knight: It fully recover our HP & MP, and remove all Bad Effect.
(F Side)
F.Mage: Hey,your Chest is Bigger than me!
F.Healer: Really,i'm not notice it.
F.Mage: That not fair,i will take your Bigger Chest for me!
F.Healer: No,stop it!
(M Side)
Hero & M.Knight: (Nosebleeding)
I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member