William MC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm loving this Humble Bundle Sale! And the Weekend Sale too! Lol So much surprise spending.
    Today at work all I wanted to do was go home and work on my game, and now that I"m home I keep thinking of countless other things that need done as well. D:
    I want to start an early feedback thread for my game, but my anxiety tells me it's not "done enough" to merit such. Lol.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    For me it works best to listen to that voice and use it to drive me forward and finish more of the game.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I think It's better to be as prepared as possible. I made the mistake at releasing information about my game before I had too much planned. It has made me struggle a bit on the progression of the game (having to take a break from the engine in order to sort everything about the game, as more detailed lore etc). So my suggestion is to wait until you feel completely ready :)
    William MC
    William MC
    Haha okay guess I'll wait.
    I got tons done on my game today! I got maps sketched out for a layout of my "world", I did several main character sprites/edits. And I set up around 70 NPC's.
    Solo
    Solo
    Great!
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Excellent! It's always great to have a nice productive day of work under your belt.
    I really want to make my game feature puzzles in dungeons like the Zelda games, but I'm unsure where to start.
    William MC
    William MC
    I guess boxes would be a good way to start. Thanks for the idea.

@Shaz: I'm not asking how to do it. I'm merely stating what I'm working on. Sorry if you felt this use incorrect.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    No - just that you're going to get "how to" responses, so I was making sure that wasn't your intention ;)
    zeraf
    zeraf
    Wild Arms and Lufia 2 are good references as well
    *sigh* It's hard to decide whether to work on maps, or the animated battlers. Haha
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Personally, I would choose to do the battlers... get them out of the way so you can concentrate on the progression of the maps.
    William MC
    William MC
    Thanks for your opinion. Then I guess I'd stop dancing around about when to do them. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like
"Oh, that kid's gonna suck...."
Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CotE