Willibab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel that it sounds familiar somehow
    Im starting to think that dc shoes might not be the best for walking 2-3 hours a day >.< Another pair with holes in them...
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Dang. I've had shoes that began to fall apart after a month, where the tip of the sole tore off from the fabric. At this point, I'm tempted to just wear boots everywhere. It's an outfit choice I want to get into.
    Marsigne
    Then buy a 1k shoes
    Willibab
    Willibab
    If 1k shoes held to together for like 4-5 years guaranteed, i would prolly buy them tbh xD Im even considering chain socks, yes chain mail socks xD and just ignore the holes :p
    Intelligence is understood as learning from experience. Aptitude is understood as the ability to acquire knowledge. The anatomical structure of intelligence is determined by the length of dendrites. Aptitude is determined by the firing of synapses. People who have an advanced competence of problem solving have 17% more synapses firing.
    Im thinking of using Aptitude for my magical stat o_O
    I love having an icemaker, how did i even live without 3 frappes a day? ''brainfreeze'' ohh...right :)
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    I am excited for the new IceMaker MZ. Comes with new features like melt resistant ice.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Stapleton, that is funny. Thank for letting me know.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    Honestly I have a smoothie maker and Idk how I lived without that either-
    The amount of times that people have taken my non-serious answers seriously makes me rethink my sense of humor ^^ ....maybe i need to double down :p
    Willibab
    Willibab
    People use smileys too liberally to begin with, its not really an indication of someone kidding anymore unfortunately. And on the other hand, if you dont use any they assume you're super mad xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I always have to go out of the way to express a lack of seriousness with stock emojis or "XD" or even (´・ω・`) as some sort of "peace offering" or use emojis to show im super mad at something or someone ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Guess people seem to default to "im evil and will mock you" i mean, i am evil, but you dont have to assume it ◔̯◔
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @BK-tdm OMG! I've never seen this ◔̯◔ before. Ima keeps it!

Designing one of my cities and....Naming things is a real P.I.T.A :p
    Willibab
    Willibab

Making maps like this is fun, just wish it was as fun in rpg maker xD Made this in Wonderdraft.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm a sucker for fantasy maps. Looks amazing, by the way. In an old Ace project, I used a fantasy map I had created as a world map; looked so much better than using tiles.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    That is what i am planning as well :p Or maybe a teleport thing with nodes. My map is actually 5 times bigger with several continents but....I its too much work to add.
    I feel weirded out when my main menu doesnt fill the screen....and i dont know why.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Bc some folks like their menu to feel like it's own scene, and others like it to feel like it's happening on the map. (Still others get a little triggered by lack of symmetry or uniformity). I personally like the main menu to feel like it's own scene, although I've played some great games that went the other route. I noticed their menus weren't as complex, though, that's worth noting
    It's weird when you think you came up with a new concept or word but its already in something else, especially if you knew about it but forgot. Did i come up with it? or was it my sub conscience?:p
    Tried to scale down the character sprites to make it seem more realistic, but it looks weird to me, im so used to characters being almost as tall as buildings :p

Reactions: Calluses
    Calluses
    Calluses
    I think that looks really good though! Of course I haven't seen the original, but yes. Very nice.. . .. . .
    Jathan
    Jathan
    They do look a little strange but honestly I like it. They look more natural when compared to their surroundings.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Calluses: The original size of the characters were almost as tall as the walls ^^
    Went to Finalbossblues's itch profile to ask about commercial use....99% of his comments is answering that question xD

Gameboy seemed like a good idea but it almost feels like im snowblind xD
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Ooh this looks really good *0*
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    Remember the Gameboy Color days when you could toggle between various shades of a color? I remember always playing stuff in blue lol.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    staf00: There is a plugin that allows for different maps to have different colors, kind of like early pokemon where each city had its own color. Dunno if im gonna use it or not tho :p
    Start new project --> Do stuff --> Get stuck on combat system --> Repeat.
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    For me its start new project -> create awesome combat system -> get stuck on art/story/etc...lol
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    For me its: Start new project -> Get stuck trying to gamify a walking simulator/choose-your-own-adventure-movie -> repeat
    I keep making projects that are too big... I've decided to try something more limited. So i went with gameboy artstyle and as few plugins as possible :p
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Full game in one map ftw.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Don't think of a Fantasy world, Don't even think of a Single Adventure in a Fantasy world, Think of making a Game around a single mechanic. Example : Survive in a Forest for 3 Days. Mechanic : "Survival".
    Reactions: Shaz
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Good idea black pagan, i just need to find a mechanic i'd like to play. I find it difficult to make games i wouldnt want to play myself. I had an odd idea, make a town....and in that town, you have a ton of freedom to do whatever you feel like xD Kind of like a fantasy rpg gameboy version of postal ^^ I suppose the goal could be escaping it...hmm i dunno
    Frostorm
    Frostorm
    I use this set too! So are these safe to use or not? Edit: looks like we just have to give credit ^.^
    Game-icons.net is amazing btw! They have an icon editor too. Now I can customize each icon, then touch-up and compile them in Aseprite!
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Im not really sure, the authors description is......odd :p You could ask in his itch profile
    gambitben
    gambitben
    You definitely can, they stem from Game-icons.net and as I said they are under CC-BY, which allows editing and commercial.
    Found a new color palette i like more, redid some items and prefer it.....But there is basically no different in-game due to the items being so small anyway xD
    If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
    Willibab
    Willibab
    So dagger is DA'AZGILGILRUNI which doesnt sound good and is too long so i use DGR instead which
    becomes DAGILNI. If that had not fitted i would just a different abbreviation because....I cheat :p
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Finnuval: Hardly :p Put this together in like 5-10 mins. Making a real language is far beyond my ability or patience :p

(The 420 character limit is a pain)
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well I can imagine a young tolkien starting out with something similar ;)
    In all seriousness though its a pretty cool and decent way of doing it! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack