Willibab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People seem to expect a lot for 1 dollar these days :p When I was a kid I got like 1 small chocolate for that....and that lasted like 2 seconds xD
    Dayum... I've gained a ton of weight during this pandemic...Time to hit the gym, and by gym i mean run around in the woods or something xD
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Me during lockdown:

chips-eating.gif
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    The sad thing is by the hard numbers a healthy body weight is inarguably a more effective stopgap to serious Covid complications than masking and the vaccines combined...yet the gyms and parks were one of the first things shut down. I still can't understand why governments didn't actively encourage diet and exercise, especially at this juncture, but still they are actively suppressed.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I went to yard sales early on and bought others' used exercise equipment myself, I used the quarantine to get jacked, because the science (though not the scientists), by the numbers, told me that was the most rational thing to do to mitigate the risks, especially prior to the vaccine but as more information comes out about their actual ethicacy it might be so even to today.
    --- UNNAMED ---

Aireal.png
    Would be cool to draw the monsters in my game in the pokemon gameboy style. But i assume i cant use them if i do :3
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    I'm pretty sure that's fine, it falls under a concept and like I said, you (usually) can't own a concept. Though if you do go with types like Pokemon, you may wanna do a different style. Not that Nintendo would necessarily sue for that - just so it has it's own identity. But yeah the style of the creature is fine.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Yeah, i wont use those :p Not the name either (its the name of a fakemon i made ages ago, just needed something temorarily). But you are right, now that i see it in my own palette, its not really an issue xD
    But this makes me want to add color to my game :p
    Serpentis.PNG
    Willibab
    Willibab
    New name: Quetchiladas (Quetzacotl+Enchiladas) xD
    TYPE.PNG
    Any suggestions? A lot of elements are so....intangible *sigh*
    Reactions: ShiningPhoibe
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @ATT_Turan - I know, most people know but just accept it as one of those things :p
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @NaosoX - That would be easier yes, but i like the complex system of pokemon typings so im trying to do something similar.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I intended to make class = race and combine them with elements. But im thinking i might just make it more like pokemon instead. Where its more of a combination of the two. Example: Aerial Type, i dont have wind type but the animations and naming of aerial type skills are wind themed. Time to revamp.
    My first Pettymons (temporary name), the not so cereal pokemon'ish game :p

Sprite-0002.png
    spillycup
    spillycup
    @Willibab idk i think the digimon school of non sequitur evolutions is perfectly valid and ok.. like a dog turns into a cat and then into a woman it's pretty wild haha

also i find the weirdest things cute (so you can ignore the baby comment i guess) but if one of your goals was for the viewer to form an emotional attachment to these creatures i think you're on the right track!
    Willibab
    Willibab
    They are evolutions but the top row isnt done yet :p Just added what i had so far. Same with this next batch, top row isnt done or wont have evolutions. I only have a very vague idea about the game so far :p

petty2.PNG
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Also first version of typings, i will prolly end up reworking this A lot. It is a pain to come up with a unique version as pokemon already have all the obvious ones :p Will most likely split some of them into more types.

typing.PNG
    Not really interested in game jams as im not very competative, but maybe have a personal one? What are some common rules?
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Have you considered trying the one map challenge? It gives some limitations that force you to really think about what's important for your game.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Ohh, that looks pretty interesting ^^ I love limitations :p Gets the creative juices flowing. I think i might try it, might even add some additional rules just for fun :p
    How do you view using ripped assets for a non-commercial game? (And not claiming it as your own ofc.) It used to bother me but then i thought about all the stuff I ''may or may not'' have downloaded of pirate bay, read free manga online. streamed movies for free etc etc... Aaaaand maybe I should just stfu :p
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Well, many do sell movies they have pirated. as odd as that sounds :p Usually to old people ^^
    gstv87
    gstv87
    you'd be surprised by the amount of so-called "stock assets" that are actually rips.
    I found one "battle ambience" mp3 one time, that sounded awfully familiar but couldn't quite name why.... until I put my brain into overdrive and remembered it: it was the audio from the battle of Stirling, from Braveheart.
    another one, a "crowd cheer" audio,.... the cheering of Boagrius by the Thesalians, from Troy.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Ugh...I really do love the old FF style, would be so cool to have your own versions of them.
    Sprite-0002.png
    Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I think the bottles say "refrigerate after opening" dont they? :kaoswt:
    Willibab
    Willibab
    if so then the bottles are WRONG! wrong I tell ya! :p
    • Haha
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
    The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
    In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackitrick