Willibab's latest activity

• Willibab
    https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/latest-dlc/future-fantasy maybe? or farther into the future?:P Edit: Oww, didnt see the ''space-based'' :P
  • Willibab
    Willibab replied to the thread Game With AI Generated Story?.
    I would expose the ai to the internet for a couple of days first, let people talk to it and have it learn from them...Then it can make a...
  • Willibab
    Damaging players overbloated egos just sounds like fun to me xD I tend to have a lot of RNG as i like it, but i always limit the...
  • Willibab
    Willibab updated their status.
    Suddenly 5 visitors...ugh but mah game!
  • Willibab
    Willibab reacted to Soulrender's post in the thread Time Systems! with Like Like.
    I prefer active time, action points can be farmed by various ways, but you can't cheat time, however to prevent situation you told...
  • Willibab
    Willibab replied to the thread Time Systems!.
    Thats a nice way around it :P I was thinking of having a set amount of action points tho, maybe start with 25 and being able to...
  • Willibab
    I'd like a time aspect in my game, if only to reset dungeons and gain a certain amount of resources per day (based on many factors such...
  • Willibab
    I liked Fallout NV's approach, you are unable to do that option but you see what you would need to be able to. It certainly motivated me...
  • Willibab
    I would like to re-create FF2 buffs, when you buff a character then the sprite becomes a color (based on which buff it is) like this...
  • Willibab
    Willibab reacted to standardplayer's comment on Willibab's profile post with Like Like.
    Sounds like @Finnuval when he gets angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. EDIT: Urgggghh I just clicked on previous comments and...
  • Willibab
    Willibab commented on Willibab's profile post.
    Sweet, im using it then :P
  • Willibab
    Willibab updated their status.
    Does the word ''Angruval'' mean anything to anyone? got getting anything from google but i feel that it sounds familiar somehow
  • Willibab
    Willibab commented on CraneSoft's profile post.
    Strangely enough, this can go both ways too. I have had critics get abit mad at me because i had a different preference about their...
  • Willibab
    Every 4-5 hours i take a walk for about an hour, this not only keeps my pc cold but my weight down as well :P And i listen to audiobooks...
  • Willibab
    Willibab reacted to Finnuval's comment on The Stranger's profile post with Like Like.
    @Willibab haha you too huh? XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr