Willibab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Imagine after all this time, its RPG Maker MV Ace?:p Even if it has huge improvements, that would just be disappointing somehow xD Whatever it is, i hope its not chibi...
    Reactions: Oscar92player
    DMJohn0X
    DMJohn0X
    itll be chibi because thats what japan is into =(
    DMJohn0X
    DMJohn0X
    Also, Id bet on it being MV Ace.
    Ami
    Ami
    if it same execution like vx to vx ace: new character,new/upgraded music,upgraded plugin/script...i think that i imagine
    Why must 3dmv be so complicated.....Because....it couldnt possibly be that im just dumb...nono, its the plugin ''nods'' :p
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    You're not dumb. It is complicated XD I played around with it for a while. But later decided that I shouldn't use it for my current project. It's really cool but time consuming. Impatient people like me must have a hard time using it :")
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please go post this in the thread where people are saying the next MV should be 3D because it wouldn't be difficult to use.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Im slowly getting the hang of it, it all went much better once i just decided to ignore roofs :p square it is!
    I should have never started looking at other peoples pixel art, even i feel like ive almost straight up copied some of them xD
    The more i think about it, the more i realize im into simulation type of rpgs. But that seems like a pain to make :p
    Figured i'd change resolution to 1920x1080 but SRD HUD Maker disagrees ^^ Never heard my computer roar like that before o_O Edit: Ahh nvm, it didnt like YEP row formations aswell as flipping out if all party members aren't present :p
    Making Weapon icons is more fun then i expected it to be. Just sucks to be limited to 32x32 (especially when it comes to weapon length) tho. I like giant over the top weapons xD
    Now that i actually make my own stuff, what's a decent site to store them? (like sprite sheets). I have had too many computers fail me, even external harddisks suddenly not working...
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @ozubon That's always been one of those things that i dont support being done but just dont care about on a personal level, im the kind of guy who would just tell anyone anything anyway xD I also find the suggestions these sites give me based on that info highly helpful at times, they suggest things im too lazy to check if even exists :p
    Reactions: ozubon
    gstv87
    gstv87
    imgur, private album?
    dropbox?
    if you upload to a file server in a custom format (like, adobe illustrator, with the images added in, not in PSD with the images there for the taking... or corel CDR, or Paint Shop Pro,... something not mainstream) they most likely won't be able to open them.
    GambleMountain
    GambleMountain
    I keep a external hard drive with all of my past commissions as well as a back up on a google drive.
    Made my first Pixel Spell Animation with Piskel. Im surprised that it turned out fairly well... (not very artistic) Anyways, I have heard that Aesprite is the best program for it. Is it a huge upgrade from piskel?
    ''Do not post any resources that can be made with a generator'' Does this include programs like Blastfx?
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Usually a readme or Terms of Use comes with the program (it may be in the file folder that the tools was installed into in your Windows directory). Sometimes it's in the tool itself (under "Help" or "About").
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    If you can't find it there, and you do some Google searching and can't find it, and you're truly at a loss, then go ahead and post it. Worst thing that can happen is someone asks you to take it down, and you do.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Nothing to be found, but there is apparantly a ton of other products with the same name....So now i know that xD Ill just try and ask him directly. tnx!
    I love how people have real technical issues and im all like ''I CANT DECIDE ON A FONT'' :p
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Fonts are important. Some are too big, others too small. Some look great, but they don't have all of the symbols you need. others still can't be used commercially. It's tough finding a font that fits with the theme of your game while also being practical.
    ozubon
    ozubon
    I quick replied "What do you mean?" in a buncha fonts as a joke, WELL... Turns out it doesn't show up on the actual profile post so I realized now it looked like I was either clueless or snotty lmao. Just plainly "What do you mean?". I do understand the struggle of picking fonts, I spend probably too long myself on that kinda stuff!
    l8rose
    l8rose
    I used to make Avatar images for people on another site. Always took two hours. One hour to make the thing, one hour to decide on font and font color. The struggle is real.
    Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting corrupted). This is where I would say something smart and add some nice advice but I've always done this too :kaoblush:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reji