Willibab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finding a perfect font = Best thing ever! Finding two perfect fonts = Worst thing ever...
    • Haha
    Reactions: kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    All you need is an option for fonts when you find two perfect ones.

Or have the fonts fight to the death, the loser's carcass resurrected as the superboss of the game.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I do have the option, but they are not perfectly matching unfortunately :p If I make one match the UI then the other wont (At least enough to bother me ^^) but I might use both, just for different things. No deathmatch required.....There will prolly be one anyway ofc xD
    Avery
    Avery
    As long as you end up with something readable for your game ;D Nothing is worse than a super fancy font that takes forever to decipher.
    Trying out a simple skill system where you just equip the skills/spells/passives and you get different bonuses based on which you e....This is just a less interesting Materia system...Goddammit xD
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    If you want a more interesting version of materia, look up Golden Sun and how their djinn system worked. It's a tragedy the way their mediocre third game destroyed the legacy of the first two which should have been revolutionary in a lot of ways. So much interesting synergy between stats, classes and powerful abilities, and how you had to sacrifice strategically between the three to fight effectively.
    Testing 1...2...3

Ohh wow, it worked :p

Just adding some silliness to my game.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Cool dialogue and funny too. You certainly have good writing talent.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @Hollow 1977 Tnx, I was only really testing the Galv Message Styles to begin with. (And how to upload/link youtube videos).

And now that pirate is basically a main cast member xD
    (different model tho).
    GF wants to build a terrasse. Me: Have fun!
    • Love
    Reactions: Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I do the same thing the couple that bought the house didn't even make the highest offer but they just seemed to love the house and you could see the excitement as they discussed the possibilities and how they'd start their family there. That energy is just infectious and makes me care so much less about maximizing profits.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    The money is good but nothing feels better than knowing that the hard work, blood and sweat of your brow benefits others positively where you can actually see it, certainly a better feeling than selling to a hedge-fund manager that just wants their 300th rental property and is throwing a bunch of other people's money at you to outbid the market.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    You should exactly like the guy we bought our house from xD Like i actually checked your profile just to be sure :p Our guy is way older though ^^ Btw your reaction score is insane o_O
    I'm gonna be productive today!

''Gets stuck trying to make a single ability work''
    • Haha
    Reactions: KotCR and RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    This is me but I'm worse because it's with things people won't even notice, like text changing when you don't expect it.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    How can people not notice that! It's not easy being picky xD That's why making an oldschool inspired game is fun, I can make certain things ****ty on purpose xD
    KotCR
    I'am exactly the same. Get less than half as much done as I should get, because I just don't know when to drop something and come back to it. I'll turtle on all night to get something fixed and working if I have to; Though like with you guys, it's the kind of stuff nobody is even going to notice or ever think about, more often than not. :cutesmile:
    I'm tempted to play WoW again (Quit for 2 years now) basically just to farm some cool gear in old raids. But there is so much to do that I'm prolly gonna get overwhelmed and its gonna feel like a job again xD
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    According to current streaming vids, the game has gotten so convoluted for gear that it's making new players go "oh hell no".
    Never would have guessed that one of my favorite book series of all time would be something called ''He Who Fights With Monsters'' xD
    I should just stop saying what I intend to do, it never sticks xD
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    I had a teacher who put it to me this way. She said "if you keep your projects a secret, you'll finish them, because secrets give you power." I haven't always followed that advice, but when I have, it has usually worked.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Smart... Too bad that I like sharing ideas xD Especially because right after I share an idea, I immediately get a ton of ideas to improve upon that idea. And then people respond to the old idea and it gets awkward xD
    Getting there, more colorful then I would imagine but that's fine :p

battle.PNG
    It's always fascinating seeing other people's interpretation of what I'm saying/writing as opposed to what I feel like I'm saying/writing in my own head :p
    Making some passive icons. It's gonna take a lot of space with all these ranks xD
    Icons.PNG
    alice_gristle
    alice_gristle
    They look good, altho I'm not really a fan of this style of mixin' resolutions... :kaoswt: You doin' it better than some I've seen, tho! Why all the shields brown tho? Cud you maybe change them so they're the element colour? Might be easier for the player to pick out what element shield they dealin' with?
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @alice_gristle I did try that at first but I didn't think It looked as good as I had hoped or they looked too similar to a holy shield ability I also have. There wont be much confusion unless the player doesn't read, as the talent tree explains what each node does and you can view what each passive does in your menu both in and out of battle.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    cions1.PNG
    The top row is what I could be using instead, but I kind of wanted them specifically for the holy tree. The first icons are more for Enchanter type of classes.

Will have to see tho. I am a bit limited by my skills :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.
ScreenShot_9_28_2022_4_34_59.png
New enemy... Off Model Kevin. A drawing that's mad they the artist consistently drew them off model with no frame of reference in mind.
Would anyone be interested in me putting devlogs on my Itch?
Join Kytt and I for The Wifestream at 7pm (10 minutes from now) where Kytt will be trying out The Secret of Monkey Island for the first time! We'd love to have you with us for banter and shenanigans! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aok