Willibab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keto is almost too efficient at keeping hunger at bay. I barely eat anything and am never hungry, keep forgetting to eat xD
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @Philosophus Vagus It's a limited resource :p We all gotta prioritize different things at different points in time. Luckily, I dont have much else to spend my willpower on atm xD
    Roninator2
    Roninator2
    So the statement is not Keto is efficient, it's your will power that is efficient.
    I did keto for a week and was always craving more food. It's been a long road, but I'm almost able to not eat junk food. I still want it all the time though.
    If Keto works for you then great. I have to do more of a life balance to train myself to control my cravings, eat vegetables and exercise.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @Roninator2 The real statement would prolly be more like ''Keto is really efficient for me this time as opposed to other times I have been on it. I used to feel more cravings.'' and ''The first few days to a week is usually very difficult but it gets significantly easier for me after that, I just need a little willpower to keep it going.'' I tend to answer pretty quickly sometimes :p
    Found a ton of cool plugins...And couldn't use any of them xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: Nenen
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    That's me whenever I go through all of the yanfly/hime/victor/galv scripts. Then I play a game or two and suddenly I know what to do with certain scripts.

Only to never use it until at least two or three games in the future. :kaoswt2:
    Might be cool to have a thread like the Pre-made action sequences but for states and buffs stuff. Kind of like Yanfly's tricks and tips.
    Me after implementing several gameplay systems that are only about 10% finished: Man... a spellcrafting system would be neat! :p
    I want to try out a lot of games but it just feels so much more productive to create stuff :p
    Reactions: KazukiT
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    It's a work-play balance. I understand where you are coming from. I force myself to take a day off sometimes so I don't burn out.
    Started losing weight two weeks ago, lost 10lbs so far....

YOU FOOOOOLS! IN ACTUALITY IT'S 11 LBS! MUAHAHAHA!!! FEEL THE SHAME OF YOUR EXCESSIVE GULLIBILITY! I HAVE WON THIS DAY! I AM OFF TO CELEBRATE MY DECEPTIVE GENIUS! SO LONG SUCKERS!

Ohh wait, its 10,5....

OR IS IT!?!!!?!?
    gstv87
    gstv87
    so, at an average rate of 5lb per week, .... how long until you pass the mass threshold and collapse into a black hole?
    Avery
    Avery
    I managed to reduce my overall weight by 55 pounds permanenty by getting slowly used to permanent changes ;3 It was more, but with covid it bounced back to that and has stayed there ever since. One of the things that works best for me is to always have veggies in the house, that I then have to use up in meals so they don't get bad and then buy new veggies and repeat...
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @gstv87 Almost kept it for 6 months once, more like 4.5 per week. People didn't recognize me when I started work again :p

@Avery I cut out all sugar instantly, reduced my meals by 1/4. Prepared dinners for the whole week ahead of time. Started walking/jogging 3 hours a day. So when I help others I tell them to do like 30% of that xD It usually works for them.
    I have yet to spend a single minute on twitter that felt worth the time doing so.
    I'm trying really hard not to be the ''Kids today are so soft!'' guy. But some people make it really difficult not to be sometimes xD
    Funny. I also turned 33 this year and spent the entirety of 2021 telling people I was 33 then.
    watermark
    watermark
    Before one's 30s, you remember your age perfectly. After 30s, things tend to get fuzzy. The other day I honestly got out a calculator to double check my own age.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Im gonna start saying im a billion seconds old. The ones that bother to do the math (in other words, google) will be surprised to find im not lying :p
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I'm a time traveller so age means nothing..........
    My birthday is in 2 days and Im turning 33. The thing Is, I honestly thought I was 33 this entire year xD
    People seem to expect a lot for 1 dollar these days :p When I was a kid I got like 1 small chocolate for that....and that lasted like 2 seconds xD
    Dayum... I've gained a ton of weight during this pandemic...Time to hit the gym, and by gym i mean run around in the woods or something xD
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Me during lockdown:

chips-eating.gif
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    The sad thing is by the hard numbers a healthy body weight is inarguably a more effective stopgap to serious Covid complications than masking and the vaccines combined...yet the gyms and parks were one of the first things shut down. I still can't understand why governments didn't actively encourage diet and exercise, especially at this juncture, but still they are actively suppressed.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I went to yard sales early on and bought others' used exercise equipment myself, I used the quarantine to get jacked, because the science (though not the scientists), by the numbers, told me that was the most rational thing to do to mitigate the risks, especially prior to the vaccine but as more information comes out about their actual ethicacy it might be so even to today.
    --- UNNAMED ---

Aireal.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Feline Rescue.

Hope everyone is well. Lost power for about 12hours and dumped fridge and freezer items but restocked today.
When you're on a streak and someone else steps in ...

1664584273020.png
One of my dudes really needed a makeover. (Top = original, Bottom = New)
1664583781778.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novarc